Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Tea Party Crasher posted:

How will you play without a monitor?

I use my phone, but I think my ring would gently caress it up pretty hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

im sorry

Also this, it's hard losing a hero.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ur 2 sweet for this world dawny ill protect u with my vanilla powers

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
lol

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

thats actually a breadcrumb for drowning man

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

dongsbot 9000 posted:

thats actually a breadcrumb for drowning man

who? i never actually played this game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
actually i rented tooie as a kid and the save file was like 100% completed and i fought against the shaman who was mechanized? but thats all i remember

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

ur 2 sweet for this world dawny ill protect u with my vanilla powers

Um, thank you?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I need to catch up, sorry I got mad distracted by work. I don't think AR is scum, please don't murder people,
be back in a few hours to actually contribute something meaningful.

I get that like mechanics-based poo poo isn't exactly kosher,
but without knowing the ratios of scum/town these games are like a madness brochure.

I'll opine my innocence at present, I assure you I'm a delight,
there's little more to say than don't loving kill me tonight

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

peramene posted:

I need to catch up, sorry I got mad distracted by work. I don't think AR is scum, please don't murder people,

but without knowing the ratios of scum/town these games are like a madness brochure.

This post hasn't helped to quell my murderous rage

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Tommunist (3): Retro Futurist, flerp, Absurd Revolver
Tea Party Crasher (2): dongsbot 9000, Your Personal Muse
Your Personal Muse (2): Paranoid Dude, JimsonTheBetrayer
dongsbot 9000 (1): Tommunist

Not Voting (7): Hal Incandenza, imgay, jivjov, Klungar, Li Dawny, peramene, Tea Party Crasher

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 28th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 55 minutes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

peramene posted:

Lol opine.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Why aren't you voting TPC?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also AN you should probably prod JivJov too

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so ive had a poo poo day today, woke up to find all my word files messed up for some reason and i spent like an hour trying to recover them and then i just spent the last 4 hours redoing my homework and now im tired as gently caress and just want to watch netflix

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

imgay posted:

so ive had a poo poo day today, woke up to find all my word files messed up for some reason and i spent like an hour trying to recover them and then i just spent the last 4 hours redoing my homework and now im tired as gently caress and just want to watch netflix

Watch Netflix or rad skateboarding tricks

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
But I'm sorry you had a poo poo day. That's not cool don't worry I won't Vig you

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Can you help murder lynch TPC before you go he is the scum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont know what tpc stands for
##vote tpc

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It's Tea Party Crasher he's a rude dude who had a joke vote on quid that sucked and had, in my opinion, inconsistent casing on me

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
all my game saves hosed up now too, guess i aint finishing that final fantasy 5 job fiesta now

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

imgay posted:

all my game saves hosed up now too, guess i aint finishing that final fantasy 5 job fiesta now

That blows. What jobs did you get? And I believe that you can do it

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Ahh the strong dong case of "tom was in popcon"

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
monk, time mage, bard

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

As a side note I know how ironic this is but lol so many people are just coasting/ not posting.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tommunist posted:

As a side note I know how ironic this is but lol so many people are just coasting/ not posting.

What do you think about the TPC case, dongs is no longer voting you

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

imgay posted:

monk, time mage, bard

At least you got variety, should have gotten all barbs

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Tommunist posted:

Ahh the strong dong case of "tom was in popcon"

You were tho so...

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
3 and a half hours until deadline can we lynch someone this time

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

You were tho so...

Hi there why aren't you voting TPC

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote tpc

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
why are we voting tpc again

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Why are you voting Tomm?

He had inconsistent casing on me and the way he cased read like scum adding little jabs here and there instead of actually casing. And then his hop off the bandwagon read like scum realizing that if he were to lynch me it would look bad.

I believe your casing of me. I believe that you either believed or still believe I am scum and that you wanted to lynch me because of it. TPC read like he wanted to lynch just to make sure it wasn't scum.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Your Personal Muse posted:

Why are you voting Tomm?

He had inconsistent casing on me and the way he cased read like scum adding little jabs here and there instead of actually casing. And then his hop off the bandwagon read like scum realizing that if he were to lynch me it would look bad.

I believe your casing of me. I believe that you either believed or still believe I am scum and that you wanted to lynch me because of it. TPC read like he wanted to lynch just to make sure it wasn't scum.

yeah that makes sense on a reread

##vote TPC

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
To further elaborate, I'm on my phone so I can't quote easily, but TPC, during the entire Tomm thing and the Vig claim, voted me because of "scummy vibes" and my questioning of Tomm. And now he unvoted me, partly using the excuse that he thought I was claiming tracker. I expressly said I thought Flerp was claiming tracker AND he kept voting me after I hard claimed Vig twice. But me claiming tracker shouldn't make anyone vote me, and I still did the things I did and said the things I said with all the same scummy vibes, so why unvote me? It just screams inconsistency that comes from scum voting someone, since they don't actually believe the case.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Your Personal Muse posted:

Why are you voting Tomm?

I'm willing to go on this [/b] ##vote TPC [/b]

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Tommunist posted:

I'm willing to go on this [/b] ##vote TPC [/b]

##vote TPC

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Where's Hal? I can't shoot all the lurkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey ypm. Explain to be in dummy language why tpc is scum.

• Locked thread