Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

li dawny, i will free you from this game so you can plan your other obligations

But...one of my kids is away for the week and I will have more time to play now than I may ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm a heartless bastard these tugs on the heart strings will not work

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm a little concerned with the fact that scum have done nothing to stop ypm, although I'm disinclined to look a gift horse in the mouth

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm a little concerned with the fact that scum have done nothing to stop ypm, although I'm disinclined to look a gift horse in the mouth

I agree with this and can only conclude that the remaining scum must be lurkers.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I presumed that there was enough heat on me at the end of the day that the scum wouldn't kill me.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
i hope ypm was actually a 2-shot scum vig and he used his shots killing his other scumbros as the ultimate bus

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i hope ypm was actually a 2-shot scum vig and he used his shots killing his other scumbros as the ultimate bus

Truly would be the greatest scum game, but no my friend dongs, this is merely the greatest town game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

dongsbot 9000 posted:

dongs u scum?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

not scum sry

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

who wants to do the heroic and noble job of assembling everyones claims together

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ypm: vig
jivjov: something
peramene and klungar: something else

then theres me, flerp, jimson, tomm, li, opop in the game

im town, tomms town, flerp is my friend so hes prolly town

jimson, li, opop people should look at the posts they made and do the mafia thing

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I believe the Opop is town

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I want scum to tell us they're scum.

Any theory as to how many scum is left!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I would think only one is left

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Your Personal Muse posted:

I would think only one is left

Is u?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Jimson I killed three scum at this point two by nightkill

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

YPM, you basically think it's me or Jimson, right?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

I think it is you too. But idk if that counts 4 much

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I think it is you too. But idk if that counts 4 much

We should vote me then li Dawny tomorrow we really can't lose right now.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

Pretty much. Apparently Jimson is lovers so killing him would guarantee us killing a town. It might be Opop because my town read on him is flavor based.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i thought jimson was lovers w/ imgay but thats clearly not true

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i thought jimson was lovers w/ imgay but thats clearly not true

Didn' t Jimson and flerp confirm they were lovers

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

Why didn't you vig me YPM? You could have easily pushed an Imgay lynch today.

Also this seems to me to be a scum post. LD threw shade on me without actually thinking through if this would make me scum or not.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Didn' t Jimson and flerp confirm they were lovers

lol

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
were lovers but not like that :wink:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im vt im the green one of those jinjo guys or w/e

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Oh well then gently caress either LD or Jimson idk Jimson is unreadable but for what its worth I think LD has done actively scummy things while Jimson is just Jimson.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Oh well then gently caress either LD or Jimson idk Jimson is unreadable but for what its worth I think LD has done actively scummy things while Jimson is just Jimson.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Also this seems to me to be a scum post. LD threw shade on me without actually thinking through if this would make me scum or not.

I didn't throw shade, I was curious.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

I didn't throw shade, I was curious.

Who is it if not you?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Honestly, I don't have much. Detached rereads are really hard for me because a lot of what I get is in the moment hit feels. That being said, Tommunist has a very lurky scum game. I know, pot and kettle, but it's an honest opinion on what's been happening. Also, I auto suspect Jimson at all times, for whatever that's worth.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Can confirm I am town

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

were lovers but not like that :wink:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Li Dawny posted:

Honestly, I don't have much. Detached rereads are really hard for me because a lot of what I get is in the moment hit feels. That being said, Tommunist has a very lurky scum game. I know, pot and kettle, but it's an honest opinion on what's been happening. Also, I auto suspect Jimson at all times, for whatever that's worth.

I have been undone

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
What did Pera and Klungar do last night?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

If anyone targeted us, we made them target themselves instead. Which is why I wanted you to confirm your claim that you were responsible for imgay's death. Because, as far as we know, we were responsible by being targeted by the scum kill.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

What did Pera and Klungar do last night?

:gooncamp:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Klungar posted:

If anyone targeted us, we made them target themselves instead. Which is why I wanted you to confirm your claim that you were responsible for imgay's death. Because, as far as we know, we were responsible by being targeted by the scum kill.

But AR was the scum kill I'm pretty sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

But AR was the scum kill I'm pretty sure.

AR wasn't last night, it was the night before I believe.

• Locked thread