Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I think Kash is scum and knows AA is town. Any other game he would auto vote AA

##vote Kash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

I think Kash is scum and knows AA is town. Any other game he would auto vote AA

##vote Kash

I did vote AA earlier you dumbo

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
My vote isn't that you never ever voted AA. My vote is that the majority of your posts have been pushing the lynch while making sure we know you weren't sure about it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

My vote isn't that you never ever voted AA. My vote is that the majority of your posts have been pushing the lynch while making sure we know you weren't sure about it.

That's completely false? go reread my post history.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I did, it reads like scum who knows AA is town

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I did, it reads like scum who knows AA is town

Idk how you got that honestly. I have much more than just some interactions with AA.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

That's completely false? go reread my post history.

I mean you did hedge on it earlier on prior to my baby back bitch fit, but afterwards you came onto me, but have wavered on it afterwards. I think it's a bit weird, but I think YPMs sniping is a bit weirder.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm not seeing it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
In fact, ##vote YPM money where my mouth is.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I mean you did hedge on it earlier on prior to my baby back bitch fit, but afterwards you came onto me, but have wavered on it afterwards. I think it's a bit weird, but I think YPMs sniping is a bit weirder.

Voting you would be fine and dandy, and tbh if you go home today I'm not too torn about it as the day goes on, but I find others more scummy than you for sure.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

In fact, ##vote YPM money where my mouth is.

Ehhhhhh

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
ok so ur a 'nexus' but the gist of your role is that youre a 1-shot self-redirector right

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im not saying youre lying that cpig called that a nexus; im just clarifying what your role can actually do

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

dongsbot 9000 posted:

ok so ur a 'nexus' but the gist of your role is that youre a 1-shot self-redirector right

Holy crap dongs my man, mafiavelli, he who spits the hot fire, bacon bit, how many more times do I gotta explain my role in this game?

I've completely explained my role outside of flavor because flavor seems useless.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

do it 1 more time 4 me i dont read posts

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

or just quote the relevant post

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Dongs I unblocked you to see if you had a single read and nope guess not

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

hey kashuno u suck

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

when he gets around to reading that its gonna own

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

also heres a read: kashuno is mean scum this game

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
For the last time, in front of you all, Pig our fine mod, and whatever gods care to listen...

I can choose a player at night when I activate my nexus ability. Any actions thay are targeting me redirect to them.

I am under the impression that I actually don't count as visiting someone because I just send other actions to a new place as opposed to me making them.

I also don't have confirmation on whether or not it redirects kills, no I haven't asked pig about it, but I assume it does because nothing has been stated otherwise in my PM.

~fin~

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

and is it actually 1shot

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
It is

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
As stated, it would be illogical to have it be unlimited

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
holy poo poo can you stop encouraging him

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
That vote on me by AA was terrible

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ur role seems lovely and weak

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Allen Wren never came back after that weird long post yesterday, and never answered my question or others about it.

Let's see if a vote encourages him.

##vote Allen Wren

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Like seriously I make one post that might be considered sniping and the guy wants me lynched. I haven't been sniping this entire game and have been moving the game forward

AA makes my eyes roll to the back of my head and just stay there

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
OK, so I am going to chime in with some additional info to hopefully help provide more clarity as we're trying to figure out this game. I'm a town-aligned 1-shot lightning rod. I did not use my ability N1 but then got a mod message which basically said that I was forced to use my ability (which I take to mean was the result of someone else's night action), and so my ability was activated N1.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress tpink

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Like seriously I make one post that might be considered sniping and the guy wants me lynched. I haven't been sniping this entire game and have been moving the game forward

:agreed: His vote on you makes no sense. Idk if it's scummy but it's certainly dumb

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

You sure can type good with your eyes in the back of your head.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

:agreed: His vote on you makes no sense. Idk if it's scummy but it's certainly dumb

If it makes you feel better I think my case on you is wrong. I'm a little lost because I think I'm better when people case me and I can look at it through those lenses.

I think its dumb and further pushes the theory that he thinks mafia revolves around him and how dare we plebs think a mafia superstar like him is scum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

tpink posted:

OK, so I am going to chime in with some additional info to hopefully help provide more clarity as we're trying to figure out this game. I'm a town-aligned 1-shot lightning rod. I did not use my ability N1 but then got a mod message which basically said that I was forced to use my ability (which I take to mean was the result of someone else's night action), and so my ability was activated N1.

This doesn't make sense

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

If it makes you feel better I think my case on you is wrong. I'm a little lost because I think I'm better when people case me and I can look at it through those lenses.

I think its dumb and further pushes the theory that he thinks mafia revolves around him and how dare we plebs think a mafia superstar like him is scum

I don't at all think anything revolves around me. I personally find everything to be pointless and insignificant, self included. Also enough vitriol, no more bitching from me, I promise, but the nagging is getting annoying.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

You sure can type good with your eyes in the back of your head.

Wow that was such a good burn, good job furthering your case by a weird and nonsensical insult(?)(Statement?)(Joke?). I am so hurt I guess I should scumclaim.

I don't think this guy is scum just delusional

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Wow that was such a good burn, good job furthering your case by a weird and nonsensical insult(?)(Statement?)(Joke?). I am so hurt I guess I should scumclaim.

I don't think this guy is scum just delusional

:ironicat:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

This doesn't make sense

This is what actually happened though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015