Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
 
  • Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo


Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

youd think that vampire would just be able to close his eyes and maybe squint a little or something

Ray Bans give like some force field sunlight protection. Also those dudes are cold as gently caress. Their "bud" just gets turned to dust, and they have a hearty laugh. Cold blooded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Ray Bans give like some force field sunlight protection. Also those dudes are cold as gently caress. Their "bud" just gets turned to dust, and they have a hearty laugh. Cold blooded.

id watch twilight if it was about vampires owning each other like that

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy

like if they made a van wilder type movie but van wilder is a vampire, it could be vamp wilder

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Q6AwrGUkQ

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy


hmmm it started off weird but once he started talking about vampires biting dicks i was hooked

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


pls dont hurt daywalker dracula

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~




imgay posted:

pls dont hurt daywalker dracula

why don't you want scum to die

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy

SirSamVimes posted:

why don't you want scum to die

he made the role he knows i cant die

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy

dongsbut says I can die now \_(ツ)_/

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011



kil him

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~




so you're not really interested in winning, huh

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy

SirSamVimes posted:

so you're not really interested in winning, huh

\_(ツ)_/

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~




I suppose I shouldn't complain, but it kind of takes the joy out of hanging a scumbo when they just out and say it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply



GUYS I GOT A SCUM RESULT ON JAKEP

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy

SirSamVimes posted:

I suppose I shouldn't complain, but it kind of takes the joy out of hanging a scumbo when they just out and say it.

well i got switched to scum last night after having already claimed 3p hot potato i switched with a scum who outted me before i claimed anything but my lynch was inevitable

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~




CCKeane posted:

GUYS I GOT A SCUM RESULT ON JAKEP

what happened to your result on kashuno

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy

SirSamVimes posted:

what happened to your result on kashuno

kash is dead

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf


Can we please get confirmation on whether Li Dawny's flip was town or scum or ??? aligned?

Also Tobbs is still scum pending dumb roleswap shenanigans but I'm cool with voting out a claimed scum. Way to take one for the team. ##vote jakep

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo


Doctor Rope

Godspeed JakeP! ##vote JakeP

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~




JakeP posted:

kash is dead

oh right

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011



Podima posted:

Can we please get confirmation on whether Li Dawny's flip was town or scum or ??? aligned?

Also Tobbs is still scum pending dumb roleswap shenanigans but I'm cool with voting out a claimed scum. Way to take one for the team. ##vote jakep


it says town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy

GulagDolls posted:

it says town

that could mean anything

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


if town want to win ud need to kill jake last

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...


Podima posted:

Can we please get confirmation on whether Li Dawny's flip was town or scum or ??? aligned?

Also Tobbs is still scum pending dumb roleswap shenanigans but I'm cool with voting out a claimed scum. Way to take one for the team. ##vote jakep


I'm just quoting the role PM here. It's up to you to judge Li Dawny's character and soul. town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

if town want to win ud need to kill jake last

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~




imgay posted:

if town want to win ud need to kill jake last

The longer we leave him alive, the more people he bites and the more go down with him. Wouldn't it be better to kill him asap?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


not if u dont want to be immeadiately endgamed

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply



SirSamVimes posted:

what happened to your result on kashuno

Um different days SMH SMH

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf


Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Godspeed JakeP! ##vote JakeP

Vote didn't count.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo


Doctor Rope

##vote JakeP

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy

##unvote

on second thought

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005


##vote JakeP

If you want to die then you are already dead in spirit.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS


Lipstick Apathy

##vote jakep

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

Why won't he die?


votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop


Votecount for Day 3

JakeP (6): SirSamVimes, JakeP, GulagDolls, Podima, Anomalous Amalgam, JakeP, Apocron, JakeP

Not Voting (4): Absurd Revolver, CCKeane, imgay, Tobbs Gnawed

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 05th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...


JakeP has died Day 3.

quote:

Daywalker vampire- I'm scum and once a day i publicly bite them and make them speak in spoilers but the twist is they don't actually have to do it. Whenever i get killed all bitten dudes die as well as me.

Tobbs Gnawed has died Day 3.

quote:

You are Taylor Swift.



Each night you may ##sing. If you do, nobody can be roleblocked that night.





You are town-aligned and win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Anomalous Amalgam has died Day 3.

quote:

Dong-O-Tron



UPS (Wo)Man
You deliver packages. You visit one player each night and carry their actions to actions to another player. There is a 50% chance of success, 25% chance the package becomes lost, being redirected instead to a player at random and a 25% chance that the recipient was unavailable for delivery and the action is delayed until the next game night.




You are Town-Aligned and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Podima has NOT died Day 3???

A day action is resolving. Please hold.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf


##shoot imgay

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...


imgay has died Day 3.

quote:

Character Name: Shane McIntire

Flavor: You are a desperado who has seen some serious poo poo and come out the other end not quite the same. Your unparalleled paranoia has kept you safe for years now, but you're stretched plenty thin and just waiting to snap. Woe betide the sad fool who lands in your sights when that happens!

Role Name: Compulsory Vengeful 1-Shot Deathproof
"
Role Mechanics: When your Deathproof is expended via any means, you MUST kill another player immediately, via ##murder playername You can do so by posting in the thread or PMing the moderator. "




Win Condition: You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

also screw you dongsbot

Day 3 ends. Send night actions.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...


Podima has died Night 3.

quote:

flavor name: baby back bitch

flavor: you are the baby back bitch, the butt of all the jokes and the biggest scrub in all of mafia. why do you even still play when you gently caress up everything. here you idiot moron, here's a cool power to stay in the game with.

role: traitor purple/1-shot blue swirl goo
role description: no one wants to be the baby back bitch. if anyone targets you with an action, you will switch roles/flavor/wincon with them. even if you get lynched(like a bitch) or NKed(you will because you're a bitch), your role will live on in the person who hammered/killed you, replacing their original role(it only works once because you're a bitch). because you're a traitorous bitch you don't have access to the night kill or factional communication cuz no one likes you.

alignment: scum(traitor)


wincon: you win if scum wins. you don't contribute to scum's wincon because you're such a little baby back bitch

Day 4 begins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop


Votecount for Day 4



Not Voting (5): Absurd Revolver, Apocron, CCKeane, GulagDolls, SirSamVimes

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 07th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 12 hours.

  • Locked thread