Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Infinitum posted:

Proves my point. Only scum have actions. Everyone else is vanilla :colbert:

modkill this guy plz

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

modkill this guy plz

Perhaps I could, if it would make any difference! How am I supposed to tell which players are still around when someone keeps spiking the punch?! Now Votefinder has passed out next to Shane!

Once I can get Votefinder back on its feet, we'll get the next day started.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

But what are we having for lunch?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

iajanus posted:

But what are we having for lunch?

ur face

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

I don't think that would be very tasty, i have a decent amount of facial hair...

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

All right everyone, as long as we're waiting, we might as well prepare some food. And who have the scum selected during the night?

Haha! It doesn't look so bad with your helmet! Naturally, Tommunist the dwarf was a member of the Town Team. He is now considered shunned from the town, but you're quite welcome to join me in the kitchen!

Here we are, as promised, I've made you each a serving of Lucky Lunch, and our dwarven friend has made this fine eggplant parmesan!

But has anyone seen busb? He didn't stay to help at all, and -

Day 2 still hasn't started yet! I'll just be cleaning up in the kitchen! Please socialize amongst yourselves!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'd like to bring attention to the farm the correlation between iajanus appearing and the soon after flip. Possibly indicating that a scum PM was sent before he appeared to shitpost in thread :v:

Maybe iajanus + Birdstrike or Infintium.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Maybe we should just vote out Anidav

(Also votefinder is broken, wren informed, might be a while before it's fixed)

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I don't know, from the little we have, I'm the only one unchill enough to attempt scum hunting with atleast half my rear end.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ah the classic "Look how town I am" defence

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Better than the "I am a shitposter" offence.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:frogc00l:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

#vote iajanus :shrug:

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

I've been literally knocked out from painkillers nearly all day, then I had to go on-site for a job this evening :/. This weekend has been bizarre so far.

I don't like inf's votes against busb d1, interspersed with his looks at Anidav and me. Looks like he had a target in mind all day and then tried fishing on other people when there weren't any bites.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote Anidav

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:munch:

Please do not break votefinder before my vacation.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I blame Birdstrike for copying me

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Votefinder is a sensitive thing. Like a butterfly.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
crush butterflies into dust

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Seeing how this is a "lightning round" I'm assuming this is lylo and given there's only five of us I'm pretty sure we can work this out ourselves (even despite inf's diminished intelligence)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Lets real talk then.

I'm vanilla town.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
everyone that didn't help break votefinder is scum imo

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

It's fixed now you monkeys

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

It's fixed now you monkeys

Thank you sir

It'll never happen again sir

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Wonderful news, everyone! Votefinder is conscious again! We can now properly start Day 2 of our Mafia game!

such a shame about busb, though, I need to have a word with that Wizard, why is he making sentient vegetables in the first place...

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (5): Anidav, Birdstrike, iajanus, Infinitum, MysticalMachineGun

With 5 villagers in play, it's 3 votes to lunch. There is currently no deadline set.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote Anidav

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Why are you so eager to vote.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

cuz ur scum

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Is my maths right?

With five remaining, and assuming two scum, if they jump on that Anidav vote they'd win? If so, can we conclude that either Anidav isn't town (or they'd jump in and end the game), or inf is trying to start the run and is waiting for a town to join the party with him? I guess the other option is that the scum are asleep.

Or am I miscounting?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
It's an actual case I don't think scum were in the fun wagon

##vote MMG

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##unvote because lylo

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
if scum jumped on that Bif would not be happy :D

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

iajanus posted:

Is my maths right?

With five remaining, and assuming two scum, if they jump on that Anidav vote they'd win? If so, can we conclude that either Anidav isn't town (or they'd jump in and end the game), or inf is trying to start the run and is waiting for a town to join the party with him? I guess the other option is that the scum are asleep.

Or am I miscounting?

Seems kinda like broken logic. If you are scum you can just withhold your vote and claim "see, the silent treatments means he's not town" but if you recall the same logic can be applied on my votes on you.

Feels like the sample size is too small for any conclusions for town to make so every day is day 1.

Regardless I think you are scum and maybe inf or birdstrike but now we are reminded MMG exists.

However we have no room to do afk kills. Interestingly enough, if MMG is town and afk then we are deadlocked.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

iajanus posted:

Is my maths right?

Or am I miscounting?

So Anidav and iajanus scum team.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Infinitum posted:

So MMG and iajanus scum team.

fixed

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Anidav posted:

Seems kinda like broken logic. If you are scum you can just withhold your vote and claim "see, the silent treatments means he's not town" but if you recall the same logic can be applied on my votes on you.

Feels like the sample size is too small for any conclusions for town to make so every day is day 1.

Regardless I think you are scum and maybe inf or birdstrike but now we are reminded MMG exists.

However we have no room to do afk kills. Interestingly enough, if MMG is town and afk then we are deadlocked.

You're right about that being another reading - I'm still a bit fried from painkillers and being asleep for nearly all of the weekend so I was more concerned that I was right about the potential numbers. Wasn't 100% on the lylo numbers.

It would be helpful if mmg would turn up at some point so everyone would be posting and we could get a decent discussion going.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Nah gently caress that.

LYLO.

I'm town.
That means there's 2 town and 2 scum.
I'm looking at a 50% chance of hitting the right target.

Alternatively there's 3 town and 1 scum
25% chance of hitting the right target, plus we get an extra day!
Then it's 50% again!

I like those odds.

(Lynch anidav)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Who else would inf lynch besides me?

• Locked thread