Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
BK can you make appropriate Hamilton references?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This will influence my vote.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm not kidding.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
I stand by BK as scum and am keeping my vote for posterity to be immortalised as prescient or foolish. You can't trust Kashuno with his false gambit and collaborating with BK. BK didn't try and avoid a no lynch he tried to divert votes away from known scum TMM.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay I'm bored with this.

BK has beliefs, Glitch has none.

##vote Glitch

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Votecount for Day 5

GlitchThief (4): Kashuno, BottleKnight, HiipFire, Asiina
BottleKnight (3): GlitchThief, Apocron, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer

Not Voting (0):

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 16th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 5 minutes.

With your numbers dwindling, you panic.

"I saw flerp back by GlitchThief! He must have done something to him!"

"Wasn't Bottleknight back there too?"

The next several minutes are heated, but GlitchThief is starting wide-eyed off in the distance the whole time, like he doesn't even realize he's there. In the middle of the discussion, Asiina walks up behind GlitchThief and slams a loose stone into his skull. He falls to the floor in a heap, and then almost like he was never there, falls through the thick stone floor and disappears from sight. All that's left is a puddle of blood on the floor.

"Well, that takes care of that."

"So, were we right?"

"I mean, probably."

The rest of you are too tired to argue, and you start forging on.

Behind you, the puddle of blood crackles and hisses quietly, spinning and twisting to form a single word.

"Help"

GlitchThief, Jane Doe, Town Backup has been lynched day five!

night actions!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
You're not sure how long you've been walking, most of you are half conscious at this point, when you see it. A massive octagonal room, with a hundred doors.

"This... this isn't right. This doesn't match the map at all!"

"Wait, you have a map? Let me see that."

"Well, see, it's just based on projections and the path we've traveled so far, I'm not sure how accur-"

The map is ripped away. They hold it up, staring with empty eyes. Then they laugh, and laugh, and laugh, dropping it to the floor.

You pick it up.

It's a good thing Asiina isn't around to see this, if the journey hadn't driven them crazy, this might have.

Asiina, ???, ??? ??? died night five!

five alive, three to lynch. do it up. deadline is monday night unless you guys really want to push it.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (5): Apocron, BottleKnight, HiipFire, JimsonTheBetrayer, Kashuno

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 19th, 2016 at 10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote Kashuno For a better america.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
##vote Kashuno Let's hope we're not too late.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Bad choice??? Wtf are these votes

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yo where you gently caress boys at

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Apocron posted:

##vote Kashuno Let's hope we're not too late.

You were voting me yesterday. Wtf?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote Jimson I invited him to the friend doc and he won't say the code word so I just solved this game thank you god bless

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You'll recall the only other person who didn't openly say the word was confirmed scum TMM

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Bottle Knight and Kashuno are scum so I'll bandwagon either one.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

##vote Jimson I invited him to the friend doc and he won't say the code word so I just solved this game thank you god bless

What code word? you loving Scumble.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

What code word? you loving Scumble.

It's in the doc bro

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Apocron posted:

Bottle Knight and Kashuno are scum so I'll bandwagon either one.

I confirmed our cop and the scum so....????

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

It's in the doc bro

Oh yeah, the scum doc? SCUM SLIP OVER HERE GUYS!!! SCUM SLIP OVER HERE!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Good job lynching town yesterday and not even showing remorse but just jumping defensively on us. The only two guys who didn't vote for a town lynch.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Apocron posted:

Good job lynching town yesterday and not even showing remorse but just jumping defensively on us. The only two guys who didn't vote for a town lynch.

I don't ever show remorse, but I continue forward trying to figure it out. Also I am jumping on the person who won't town claim in my friend doc

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I don't ever show remorse, but I continue forward trying to figure it out. Also I am jumping on the person who won't town claim in my friend doc

I'm not in your friend doc?/ Never got a Pm to be invited in your friend doc?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I think, what's going on. Is that Kashuno is some kind bizarro survivor role, and is trying to lure me into backing up his claim, because he thinks I am scum, but sadly this game I am town. Town with a lovely mechanic (It's not lovely IRL, It's actually really neat I just wish I had a computer and could do the challenge)

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Also, I love the map picture Somberero posted and the story behind it.

http://shop.spoon-tamago.com/products/papas-maze

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
im mad i didnt get some fancy shmancy role

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hiipfire vote jimson with me

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
not yet imma think about this one for a minute

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
ok

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

hiipfire vote jimson with me

Lmao so transparent.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am very open about how sure I am you are scum, yes that is correct.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
apocron is being dumb and lazy, refusing to even look at how the last couple days have gone with my input. I helped put down TMM, confirmed his ability, and then called out glitchthief(CORRECTLY) for lying about what he did! Idk why glitchthief lied about his ability but he did so he really has no one to blame but himself.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I am very open about how sure I am you are scum, yes that is correct.

Lol I am town. The fact that you think I am scum makes me think u r either an idiot. Or a scum. Which is it scumshuno?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am an idiot townie who is sure you are scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I am an idiot townie who is sure you are scum.

Prove I am scum I have no need to prove my innocence. Is the duty of the accuser to convince the court of my guilt.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Prove I am scum I have no need to prove my innocence. Is the duty of the accuser to convince the court of my guilt.

I already stated my reasoning; you won't say the code word in the friend doc.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Also, kinda weird I've been at -1 for so long and no one hammered me don't you think? If there was another scum, like apocron says, why wouldn't they hammer me for town cred this late in the game? It's because scum is ALREADY VOTING ME

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Kashuno (2): JimsonTheBetrayer, Apocron
JimsonTheBetrayer (1): Kashuno

Not Voting (2): BottleKnight, HiipFire

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 19th, 2016 at 10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 7 hours, 31 minutes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I already stated my reasoning; you won't say the code word in the friend doc.

Yeah this mysterious friend doc I was never made a part of ever. Gjob kashuno your argument is infallible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kashuno posted:

Also, kinda weird I've been at -1 for so long and no one hammered me don't you think? If there was another scum, like apocron says, why wouldn't they hammer me for town cred this late in the game? It's because scum is ALREADY VOTING ME

Apocron is obvious scum to me, and since TMM was a traitor there are probably two scum left. If Jimson is refusing to say the word it's most likely a TMM/Jimson/Apo scumteam.

Really thought we wouldn't be in this position after the GT lynch. Town has been really disappointing this game.

• Locked thread