Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
the slowscum were very appropriate choices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
at least Tomm worked quick

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
so bird what's your flavor anyway?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
i mean your actual flavor not killer birdmike

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKh5p8_XFFc

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
rtj

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
you're really forcing my hand here

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

quote:

You are Rammus. The character with the highest max speed in league of legends, who also likes to run into people. You are Vanilla Town and win when no scum live.

stickup ded

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (6): Absurd Revolver, Birdstrike, Flying Leatherman, imgay, Moatillata, Mr. F!

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 24th, 2016 at 3:10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 58 minutes.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
So, what are the odds that scum hung back off the vote hoping for hated to roll and win the game?

Just a thought.

I'm going to reread stickup tonight. Head's feeling a lot better.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I'm smashed at work this week and on holidays from next so I don't have time to really do that much. I signed up to this game's first incarnation and I figured GOTTA GO FAST would actually be a quick game which would finish by now but guess not w/e

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
delay on the kill makes me suss on the lurkers, still wouldn't vote mags

back to the grind

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Imgay and AR

Won't vote rn but would vote either

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
killlllllll me

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote imgay

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
move faster pokey

##vote imgay

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
##vote imgay

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
:ghost: realtalk though, shouldn't that spiky shell and cool shades prevent me from being night killed. kash please :ghost:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
##vote imgay

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Spent the whole day trying to get caught up on shine and now I have found that I am too slow

:eng99:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

this is a stickup posted:

:ghost: realtalk though, shouldn't that spiky shell and cool shades prevent me from being night killed. kash please :ghost:

Miss u stickup ghost

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Oct 17, 2016 10:11:

Except you don't want to go fast. You are sleep kirby. You want things to go slow and give you time to rest and relax. You are scum and win when you control the vote.

imgay ded

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: :boom: imgay :boom:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Oct 17, 2016 09:25:

You are the Hyrulean Running Man. Literally unbeatable in a race, you are a legend among many. You are Vanilla Town and win when the scum are defeated.

Mr F ded

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Of everyone left, Moat's the one that I most trust. He's seemed pretty towny the last couple days.

I am at this point not sure if AR's actually scum. It's certainly possible that the last scum killed Mags because the rest of us have been sitting here saying "yeah I'd vote AR", and looking back at Mags' post history he was susp of Birdstrike especially in the early going:

Mr. F! posted:

1 minute post; i think inifinitum is town, sorry pmush

Birdstrike is probably scum, i mean who calls for THE COP to post his role pm IN THREAD??? Thats insane.

Almost as insane as a baby from kirby and sonic. Like whatttttttttttt, that makes like 9$ senes

Mr. F! posted:

Heres my tier list for every player in the game

Townie
CPIG
AR
Moatillata
Flying Leatherman
This is a stickup
Birdstrike
Pmush/Tomm
Scum

Content Lurking:
Imgay

Something to think about. I'm not really willing to throw down a vote yet, we've still got some time to discuss and make this decision.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I wasn't the scum nk bc I believe scum is thinking we are buddies and I won't suspect them. This makes me suspect birb. This also makes me suspect AR to a lesser extent.

I have decided you are town FL. You're welcome.

My gut says birb but I am holding off atm

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Actually I went back and reread stickup like I promised I would and stickup has been on Bird off and on for most of this game too. Bunch of posts D1 with a read on him, and his last pressure was on Bird. I think this might actually be something more than a coincidence.

Also I'm still not sure how run the jewels factors into being fast - Bird held onto this flavor even after stickup asked before his death - and it also has nothing whatsoever to do with how everything so far has been a video game related flip. Would love to hear more on this.

Finally, this post:

Birdstrike posted:

My dunk candidates in votefinder order are:

Absurd Revolver
D1 Vote: Jimson
D2 Vote: Moat

Yesterday claimed to be looking most at tommush and FL but ended up with

Claimed Fox but whatever

Tommush
D1 Vote: Jimson
D2 Vote: CPig

On both mislynches. PMush's claims on D1 were very scummy and Tomm hasn't done anything to scumhunt. My only reservation is that PMush replacing our at that point as scum would be ultra-dickish and probably should have been modkilled.

this is a stickup
D1 Vote: Birdstrike
D2 Vote: CPig:

Voting for two townies is p scummy, I think the vote on me D1 could have been coordinated with Li Dawny. Has also expressed wanting to vote Moat which yes it rhymes but doesn't seem like good play right now.
None of this is based on posting, it's all based on vote patterns. Looks good, no actual content aside from "these guys voted town players". I noticed that the only real "casing" here was on Tomm which had already been hashed out to death.

The extent of my case on AR is that he +1'd wagons early in this game and then completely disappeared. I have absolutely no idea whether this is standard AR play. He definitely hasn't provided any content the last couple days, but then again neither has anyone else, really. Look at yesterday, one "I'll be back later" and then we hammered imgay.

On balance I personally feel like there's more pointing at Bird than AR right now, but part of that is because AR hasn't left us a lot to go on. Would love to hear from both of 'em as this is our last game day, one way or another.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I, too, am waiting.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah i've honestly just been feeling like garbage the last few days

i definitely see birdstrike as one of the last scum(if not THE last scum)

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Absurd Revolver posted:

Open setup last scum c'mon son

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

Open setup last scum c'mon son

see that's how little i've been able to pay attention

but seriously ##vote birdstrike

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Absurd Revolver posted:

What pings you more about him than about me or Moat?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
AR drinking when you're sick is a bad idea. Why don't you suspect FL?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
FL moved around a bit on D1 when nobody knew what was going on but afterwards he was pretty solidly on scummunist in a way which reads like town casing and not a scum bus. I don't think I would vote FL.

I had a completely opposite read on Mags than Moat so I didn't like the suggestion mags was scum. Mentioning me as a candidate also reads scummily since I was -1 on D1 and have been a target since then.

OTOH, posting this

Moatillata posted:

Scum team do you agree to these terms? Post yes if you do

and Tomm claiming would be an amazing scum gambit to get Moat cred. Too good I think, but if I'm wrong well played.

But seriously AR:

Absurd Revolver posted:

see that's how little i've been able to pay attention

but seriously ##vote birdstrike

Does no analysis, immediately throws a vote on the easiest dunk candidate hoping people follow.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Before I get to work two more points:

Moatillata posted:

I wasn't the scum nk bc I believe scum is thinking we are buddies and I won't suspect them. This makes me suspect birb. This also makes me suspect AR to a lesser extent.

I don't think this is true, if I was scum I this position it would have been easier for me to buddy up to Mags as we were 1-2 on the imgay vote

Flying Leatherman posted:

Also I'm still not sure how run the jewels factors into being fast - Bird held onto this flavor even after stickup asked before his death - and it also has nothing whatsoever to do with how everything so far has been a video game related flip. Would love to hear more on this.

Having all the flavour being gaming based would mean that kashuno 1) is a lame shut-in and 2) didn't give the scum fake flavour in a flavour based game
and I think he deserves more credit than that, he can design good games

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Birdstrike posted:

Having all the flavour being gaming based would mean that kashuno 1) is a lame shut-in and 2) didn't give the scum fake flavour in a flavour based game
and I think he deserves more credit than that, he can design good games

The weird thing is that everyone else in the game has either flipped or flavorclaimed a video game character

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Neither of those posts come to a conclusion I am very conflicted right now.

Actually - I was waiting for someone to push my lynch and I knew they would be scum. Yet, scum can't afford to do that bc they are rolling solo. Hence, birds posts masterfully dance around calling anyone scum outright while providing analysis and content.

Nope. Still conflicted. gently caress. Gonna have to reread ugh

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Flying Leatherman posted:

The weird thing is that everyone else in the game has either flipped or flavorclaimed a video game character

Yeah agreed but ARs quick vote was so suss to me.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
my conclusion is AR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I didn't vote because discussion is good

• Locked thread