Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Podima posted:

Also, Stickup is probably talking about how I reversed myself on him from the start of the game day - my gut call was that his attempt to pull off of the imgay vote seemed towny, but upon further consideration I realized it could be read very differently when combined with his immediate push on the people who voted for imgay to start the next day off.

##vote stickup

Also, Quid, who did you confirm yourself to last night?

Nobody. I'm out of uses. I don't fully steal the role, I get a half powered version. (Because I am a half breed).

Confirmed to you N2, then Chores N3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidthulhu posted:

Nobody. I'm out of uses. I don't fully steal the role, I get a half powered version. (Because I am a half breed).

Confirmed to you N2, then Chores N3.

Do you mean N4? Chores didn't say anything D4 and you didn't ask him to confirm.

Unless I'm mixing the days up isn't today D5?

Not throwing shade just trying to get it right.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

No, I meant N3.

N1, steal the role.
N2, confirm to Podima
N3, confirm to chorse.

Which is why I said I didn't know why he didn't say anything.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidthulhu posted:

No, I meant N3.

N1, steal the role.
N2, confirm to Podima
N3, confirm to chorse.

Which is why I said I didn't know why he didn't say anything.

Still pretty sure you and Pod are town. Would have been nice to have confirmation from chores, but I'm not really seeing stickup's case as being remotely feasible. Trying to remove confirmed town is scummy.

The backtrack doesn't really help him, it just looks like him scrambling because he got caught.

##vote stickup

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I have been feeling like it is stickup all day and now that ya'll are moving there I"ll help

##vote stickup

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh, welp, feeling less like death now but that's the :redhammer:

should have been posting here first I guess, the impending deadline for another game ended up getting extended anyway :smith:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
This is a stickup was crushed by Godzilla

quote:

You are King of Tokyo

You are a 2-Shot Monster. Twice throughout the game (once during the day and once at night), you may choose to stomp on a player and kill them.

You are town-aligned. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

It is now N5! I think. Or 6?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

this is a stickup (4): Quidthulhu, Podima, Tobbs Gnawed, peramene
Quidthulhu (0): this is a stickup, this is a stickup

Not Voting (2): Pinterest Mom, this is a stickup

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 16th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 21 hours, 46 minutes.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Tobbs went crazy and died

quote:

You are Mansions of Madness

You are the keeper. You are a rolecop. Once you know the role a player has, once per game per player you can redirect their action to a target of your choice instead of your usual night action

You are scum-aligned. You win when your team controls the vote.

Podima caught a disease and died

quote:

You are Pandemic

At the start of the game, choose a player. That player cannot die while you are alive. In addition, each night you may choose to protect a target from death. If you do, you gain one stack of hatred.

You are town-aligned. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Day 6 begins! (As soon as I get to a computer and update votefinder)

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:ghost: GO TOWN! :ghost:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:ghost:ha! Knew it. Go town

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
:ghost: what the poo poo :ghost:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (3): peramene, Pinterest Mom, Quidthulhu

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 18th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hm

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

:munch:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I DID IT.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

So, pera, PMom, which of you is scum. Don't lie.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I guess it's pera

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Or is it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

This is the worst game to have a 3-man DULO because I rereading it is gonna be fairly useless, but let's see.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

Yeah I feel better about voting stickup than the other two people on the table

Hurm.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Why am I even casing. Who am I talking to.

I have my own thoughts but feel free to convince me.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:ghost:SOMEBODY LYNCH SOMEONE

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Please stop dead posting

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

:munch: ok :munch:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I mean I'm going to wait until Pera and PM check in before I do something dumb. Not gonna Canadians it up here.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I mean, at the point, pera can't credibly counterclaim your killing tobbs

and I can't really believe that this is a scum gambit, or that you're 3p w a killing role

So :shrug:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

I mean, at the point, pera can't credibly counterclaim your killing tobbs

and I can't really believe that this is a scum gambit, or that you're 3p w a killing role

So :shrug:

Who said I killed Tobbs?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Is that not what this meant?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

It did.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

...okay?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

PMom have you full claimed.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I don't think I've even partially claimed! I'm a survivor.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

What's your boardgame

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Lewis & Clark

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

See you should have said Friday because that's a 1-player game and would have made a ton of sense as a survivor. I don't buy your claim. I was right about Tobbs bad claim as well.

HURM.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yeah, rereading SnakeGun, he soft pushes a Tobbs case, backs off on it when it starts shifting that way, then basically drops it EOD and never returns to any scrutiny of Tobbs, ever.

I also don't believe this game would have a Jester (basically survivor), SK, AND a Survivor.

And that is a bad board game claim, why would a Survivor be part of a famous pair, especially when there is a literal Survivor 1p board game that could have been yo flavor.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

This is not a very interesting 3-man DULO :mad:

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I am sorry to say I may have really screwed the pooch on this one, Quid or Pmom whichever of you is actually my ally in this horrible turn of events

well first off quid quid here we are in a final three together.

My boardgame is Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mount Skullzfyre.

Whichever one of you is my ally, I am an idiot member of town who will undoubtedly make the wrong call.

Quid, if you pulled off the masterstroke, you're my loving hero and I'm proud of you for finally pulling off an excellent liar's gambit. Way to go. Otherwise, well, here we are again.

PMom, I'm with Quid on his argument about your flavor claim. Anarc would have made a Survivor... Survivor.

Quid, reread my posts and see if you think I'm lying. I've made multiple factual errors and played very poorly, but I haven't made that many posts so it shouldn't take that long.

I also cast hated on myself like an idiot, but THANKFULLY that failed so uh, lol

I would have already blown the game for town. I thought there would be more folks around and like... honestly, I don't know what I was thinking.

Quid, if it is you, you've earned it, and if it isn't you, we win. Assuming you believe me. But I'm putting the ball in your court.

##vote: Pinterest Mom

for the record, I think your team totally failed you and I'm sorry that that happened because I know you're good at this

but let the record be very clear that I suck as a town power role especially if this is the wrong call l m a o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am not sure why we are here and I could be wrong but when I look at posting and roles, Peramene's line of discussion, engagement, mistakes, and the things she did ring true as town. And SnakeGun/PMom's do not.

Hope I'm not Canadiansing this.

##vote PMom

• Locked thread