Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I vow that i will not insult anyone this entire game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
podima please make my character named wesley linter(s) for real unlike these stupid clowns

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Kashuno posted:

can we just decide rn who we're gonna try to lynch d1 despite the fact theres a 0% chance we lynch some1

i nominate kashuno

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
make me Speakeasy Jones, the man who is half-speakeasy

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

got some chores tonight posted:

can we just decide rn who we're gonna try to lynch d1 despite the fact theres a 0% chance we lynch some1

i nominate kashuno

I'm sorry for lynching you in Pmush's game chores I had to I was bad

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I'm sorry for lynching you in Pmush's game chores I had to I was bad

lol i bet the game that kashuno was scum its nbd

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

got some chores tonight posted:

lol i bet the game that kashuno was scum its nbd

You totally pegged me and this is a stickup, but all we needed was two town votes and we got them so it was game over.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Ivwill prey on the weak because i am an urban super predator

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

dongsbot9000 posted:

Ivwill prey on the weak because i am an urban super predator

Stalking cans of tuna doesn't make us predator dude

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

Challenge accepted.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I'm god

But you may call me Jimson

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I'm god

But you may call me Jimson

Jimson/god, you might want to free up your mailbox before role PMs go out.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Completely empty this time.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Mr. Popular :heysexy:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
let's hope i don't gently caress up quite as badly in this game

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

OMGVBFLOL posted:

let's hope i don't gently caress up quite as badly in this game

loving up is the spirit of mafia tho

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Captain Foo posted:

And my life.

#ifeelattackedbythisrelateablecontent

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Captain Foo posted:

Yeah I mean just look at jimsons av

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Yeah I mean just look at jimsons av

Hey hey hey. Having my best scum game ever ruined because ld "issues" isnt

Nvm :D

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STOP

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jimson tbh I didn't follow that game after I died but it sounds like it was your fault

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Captain Foo posted:

it's like u, tmm, somber, bk, kb, and cpig (is quidthulhu quidnose?) also i recognize murmur twin and anon narc but yeah

You know me, it's MG

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Guys, this is a game on an Internet forum nothing you do while playing it is "good"

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Wanna see a video of Taylor swift smashing a pineapple with a hammer?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Me too

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Why would you get my hopes up and smash them down like that.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Going to close this thread for now while I work on finalizing the game.

:siren: VivaNova, if you read this, PM me ASAP to secure your spot!

:siren: If you are not VivaNova and want to get on the replacement list, please PM me!

I'll reopen the thread with a heads-up before PMs start going out. Thank you all for your patience!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Lord of Hats is in, VivaNova is on the waitlist!

Role PMs are coming along well (over half done), and I have tomorrow off of work after a couple of things in the morning so I should be able to wrap them up then. I expect this game will start tomorrow evening, if all goes well - but for those who can't post much on the weekend, don't worry. Day 1 will leave enough time for everyone to :justpost:.

Have a good night!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Okay, guys. Deep breath. Get yourself a drink, because...

Role PMs are 100% done and will be going out soon!

After you receive your role PM, please DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD (even if it is open) until I officially start Day 1! Thank you!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
First post

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

First rule of mafia. :justpost:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Second rule of mafia
## vote jimson
https://youtu.be/Zrtl41oZxOA

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

A new morning dawns brightly across New Orleans, much like every other. But for the first few people to stumble out of their homes and greet the new day, they are faced with a horrifying sight!

He had been a community fixture for years - while on the surface he kept order, he also acted as a balance - and a foundation - for the New Orleans community as a whole. Over the years, his kind words and brisk temperament defused community tensions again and again before they could erupt into outright bloodshed. Without a doubt, he saved countless lives over the years, and made New Orleans into what it was today... And now he was gone.

:rip: Aloysius Caissy, New Orleans-Aligned Cop, was beaten to death on Night 0! :rip:

While one death might seem like such a minor thing on the surface, in the years to come people will look back at this day and marvel at how it all began here. But history is made every day, and what happens next is up to you.

Welcome to New Orleans. Please, have a drink and enjoy your stay.

:beerpal: Day 1 has begun! Deadline is Monday, October 24th, at 8:00 PM EDT. :beerpal:

Ominous fireworks soar into the sky, tracing out confusing images and tainting the light of the early morning with an eerie hue. Everyone is left with a rising sense of tension and fear. The powder keg has been primed. Who will throw the first match?

:siren: Today's voting method is Limited Lights Out! :siren:
When a player has received a majority of votes, they will be removed from the game but their flip will not be posted. The deadline will be extended by approximately 1 real-life day from the original deadline, and the game day will continue. Once a second lynch occurs OR the deadline passes without a majority vote, the day will end and all flips will be posted. A majority vote for "No Lynch" will also end the day at any time as normal.

As a general reminder, I will NOT be posting in the thread outside of game-related posts (with rare exceptions) now that the game has started. If you have any questions about the game or your role, or any concerns with things like deadlines, please PM me.

:cheers: Good luck and have fun!
:cheers:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'M SO loving HARD RIGHT NOW HOLY poo poo YOU GUYS. I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT I'M BORING rear end TOWN HOLY gently caress I'VE GIVEN EVERY NIGHTLY PRAYER TO THIS GAME

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 1 :beerpal:

Not Voting (33): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, Captain Foo, DickBastardly, dongsbot9000, DrJeckyllTobacco, Drunk Nerds, got some chores tonight, Infinitum, Izzhov, Jimmy Hats, JimsonTheBetrayer, Jonathan Fisk, Kashuno, King Burgundy, Max, Mayor Glowku, Moatillata, Mr. F!, Murmur Twin, OMGVBFLOL, PALE SPECTRES, Quidthulhu, Somberbrero, The Lord of Hats, this is a stickup, TMMadman, Tobbs Gnawed, tpink, Truth Quark, zimbomonkey :rubshands:

With 33 people still alive, it takes 17 votes to lynch.
The current deadline is October 24th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 22 hours.

The annual Mardi Gras celebration was already a major spectacle, for residents and civilians alike. But when Shine started flowing, the celebration became practically - and in some cases, literally - explosive. Cleanup and repairs after the previous one took two full months, and many people are still recovering from their injuries.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Pretty sure this is Pod's version of VT.

VT streak unbroken yessssss

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Who wanta some wang

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
hello i am here to kill all scum

i am vt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Time to go dig up a case of booze, sit back, and enjoy a shine game.

• Locked thread