Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Step 2: Oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

HE IS A GOOD BOY.
This chapter of HIAGB will get very NSFW, including a visit from an old friend. Spoiler for titties.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

ANSU

Fingerpori

The name "warrior diet" ("soturidieetti") very faintly rang a bell but I had to check that that was indeed the joke.

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

jolly good chaps we sure showed the hun

yeah I stopped reading Drop Out because after a while the characters just became tiresome. I understand this makes me a terrible person

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Lucy&Shroeder.

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
They're weird animal people because gently caress you that's why.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

:allears:

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Lmao owned

Uramachi Sakaba

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Dicebox

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Tree Bucket posted:

I have friends who are too young to know what this sound means. Sickening.

i get it :negative:

(lol)

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
Happy groundhog day!

et al.:

i love them

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ManI1H9vA

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Phthisis posted:

i love them

I like the leghog and the monolobsterpus

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I think God caved and used two:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Swan Boy: the comic Imgur really likes to resize at random!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I would trade platypuses for that clawguy in a heartbeat

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

RandolphCarter posted:

Swan Boy: the comic Imgur really likes to resize at random!

I appreciate the detail that teen Swan Boy has cygnet down instead of adult feathers.

Clean Your Teeth
Jul 10, 2009

Scoob and Shag

Last time: Mickey swiped the Goku access card, but things blew up in his (and everyone else's) face.
This time: Mr. President learns to hate Mondays, and we see what lies behind the mask.

Someone earlier said they hoped for a proper Scooby-doo de-masking of "Mickey"; we didn't get it in the comic, but here's some fanart to fill the void.

From this point on, if you want to keep track of things you're going to have to pay attention to which Shag is which, and which scenes are in the past and present

Clean Your Teeth has a new favorite as of 22:34 on Feb 2, 2023

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Ok, something new. This is Terrarium in Drawer, a collection of short stories by Ryoko Kui. You might know her from her big serialised piece, Dungeon Meshi! This, however, hasn't been licensed. I'm not committing myself to posting all of this, just some bits I like. Here's the first story in the anthology though, Misunderstandings

Looks painful, to be honest.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
This proves that Rona isn't a hairless cat!

Youremother posted:

I appreciate the detail that teen Swan Boy has cygnet down instead of adult feathers.
He should be Swan Man now.

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Chako

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Kennel posted:

He should be Swan Man now.

His name is Swan Boy Dandolos :eng101:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I wonder which of her neighbors' children that was

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Kennel posted:

It's a wig. She took being emo VERY seriously.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
She may have gone bald from stress due to being around swanboy so regularly

Or from trying to read Branson Reese's handwriting on a daily basis

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Ska is good.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Hmm, yes. Ska is blood.

edit: also holy poo poo Chako rules

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Kill Six Billion Demons

Alt: The Heir of Flame

Alt: Tap. Tap. Tap.

quote:

Tap.

Alt: All demon-slayers must have a start

quote:

Het and the Three Companions

Part 1

There came a time when the dust of the road grew too thick for Het, and her great stave grew heavy, and the days grew dead and cold. She lifted her brow to the horizon, and spying the faint light of shelter, set her shoulder to the wind and drove on. It was not long before she came upon a cramped and hardy town, set into the earth as though frozen there. The roads were well used, and smoke and steam coiled from hot chimneys, but although the light had not yet died, there was not a soul about, only a few spare and desperate looking dogs. This troubled Het, being a former watchman, but she pressed on, for travel by then had worn her so thin that she feared to trust the strength of her arm.

It wasn’t long before Het came upon a narrow and weather-stained hall, and there a door with iron nails in it. As she entered, something caught her eye. Over the threshold was an old sprig of holly and and a writ of forbiddance against the things that preyed on men, the paper fresh and crisp. Inside the hall a long hearth tried fitfully to push back against the chill that seeped in through the cracked walls. There gathered on the straw were some dozen locals, their faces haggard and creased, and sitting some ways off were three others, who stood out by their color – for the rest of the place was dull and smothered with gloom. The first was a man with a crimson cloak, a beggar knight with a knotted beard and bulging eyeballs. The second was a priest in a stained white vestment, chewing on sweetroot and spitting the juice into the straw. The third was a golden-haired woman with milky skin and burnished armor. She had on her a great number of weapons, all polished to a sheen, and many emblems were fastened to her breastplate, which was fashioned in the likeness of a snarling beast.

Het thought it a strange scene, but stranger still was the cold and hollow silence in that place, broken only by the shuffling of feet, the light tap of utensils, and the occasional sound of the priest spitting into the straw. “Ho friends,” said Het, feeling as if she was breaking glass with her very words, “May I sit by this hearth? The nights grow long and the path is hard and stony.” There was no response, so Het took a second step into the room, and saw at once the grey and downturned faces, the hollow and reddened eyes, and the empty expressions of those seated there. Het saw that the hall, narrow that it was, was built for far more to supper there, and she was suddenly aware of the great emptiness in that room.

“Death has made her abode here,” said Het.

“So she has,” said the red-cloaked beggar knight, and bade Het come share bread.

Het sat down amongst the three strangers. The bread had been broken some time ago, and was stiff and dense. Het chewed it and tried to warm herself, but her cloak was thin, and the the hearth barely touched the room with its heat. “Where is the waymaster?” asked Het. “Dead,” said the priest with the stained robes, and spat into the straw, “And you won’t get much out of anyone here about it. Not a soul in this town dares breathe a word, or lets their boots protrude an inch outside more than they have to. All industry and life in this town fled long ago. It’s as dead as the poor waymaster.”

“How so?” said Het.

“They are paralyzed with fear. There’s a demon about,” said the priest, through his mouthful of root. “It goes about pick-a-pack and kills what it pleases, be it man, woman, or child. So I hear it, at first it began taking a little – mutilating livestock and the like. Then before long it got a taste for man flesh. It hasn’t killed when the sun is high yet, so folks have figured that’s the only way to stay safe.” The priest picked at a scar on his nose and continued. “Trouble is, it seems lately it hasn’t been following the rules. It’s lifting latches and throwing catches and crawling in through windows and spilling the guts of folks in their sleep. So they all figure the quieter they are, the less likely they are to lose their innards.”

“Makes for poor hospitality,” wheezed the beggar knight, and took a long drink from an iron flask at his hip. The golden-haired maiden simply looked on, her expression bitter. Het found the pale woman’s silence troubling. Her massive hands searched for the grip of her great stave, for she was familiar with demons, and had spent a great deal of her days on the road driving them out of the places she passed through. Here, near the edges of the world, they clustered on the hamlets spotted across the bleak landscape and fattened themselves like ticks. “Well, hasn’t anyone thought of killing it?” said Het.

“Didn’t you see the tree on the way in?” said the beggar knight. Het shook her head, as she had no idea what he was talking about. The three other travelers passed a look between them.

“Well come have a look,” said the priest. He heaved to his feet and spat his sweet root out, and grabbed his preaching rod and an old iron lantern, which he lit with a foul-smelling oil. Het followed him as he limped out the door. Strangely, he paused on the threshold, foot planted as though waiting for something. Het was about to ask why, but caught the sheen of sweat on the man’s ruddy neck, and the slight shake in his hand, and realized the priest was afraid. She held her tongue as the beggar knight, and then the golden-haired woman, gathered up their armament, then rose and followed them into the biting dusk. The light had almost wicked away to nothing. The streets they passed through were hollow, and even the dogs had disappeared. Their footsteps echoed off the walls of that barren place, and through the freezing air Het could sense the invisible and terrible grip of fear.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Phthisis posted:

Happy groundhog day!

Got some bad news about that...

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Youremother posted:

also cKy shirt is a nice detail imo

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Shag and Scoob is a wild ride. The artist is phenomenal and I genuinely wonder if they planned any of this from the beginning.

Meanwhile:

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

MokBa posted:

Kate Beaton's 2023 hourly comics, part 1.

Part 2

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

MokBa posted:

Shag and Scoob is a wild ride. The artist is phenomenal and I genuinely wonder if they planned any of this from the beginning.

Meanwhile:

Here we see two lesbians in their natural environment, pantsless and filthy.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Kate and her husband are either tiny or their couch is very large.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Push El Burrito posted:

Kate and her husband are either tiny or their couch is very large.

Maybe she's been trying to post here for years but someone moved the keyboard too high up :aaaaa:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

MokBa posted:

Meanwhile:

:piss:

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

I love Kate's cute slice of life comics, especially when her dad was involved, I might try and find them and post the best ones after Hark A Vagrant ends.

Edit:

Is it just me or is this Olive Oyl just Pearl from Steven Universe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.