Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Whooping Crabs posted:

They used to sell those 3 lb packs of Johnsonville brats but recently switched over to a new Kirkland brand. Does anyone know if the Kirkland brats are any good? Love Johnsonville but hate hate hate their donations to shitlord Scott Walker even though I no longer live in Wisconsin.

I fully and 100% confirm that the Kirkland Brats are loving delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
grill the meats, brothers

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

The missionary outreach arm of the church. PBUC.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Whooping Crabs posted:

They used to sell those 3 lb packs of Johnsonville brats but recently switched over to a new Kirkland brand. Does anyone know if the Kirkland brats are any good? Love Johnsonville but hate hate hate their donations to shitlord Scott Walker even though I no longer live in Wisconsin.

My local Costco stopped offering the brat option recently, I wonder if this has something to do with it. It makes me sad but I still like the dogs so I'm ok.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Meydey posted:

I fully and 100% confirm that the Kirkland Brats are loving delicious.

Thanks, hopefully they are still in stock!

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey friends, lets take time to celebrate new members of our church.

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/bad-dad-costco/

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

belt posted:

Hey friends, lets take time to celebrate new members of our church.

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/bad-dad-costco/

Stolen content, give us our share in dogs!!!!!

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
The Kirkland smoked salmon is on sale right now (in CA at least) for the first time in years. It's one of my favorite smoked salmons and by far the best for a bagel, cream cheese and lox specially imo. Original price $25 - $5 coupon = $20. Freezes well.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

http://www.businessinsider.com/costco-emergency-food-kits-for-doomsday-preppers-last-25-years-2018-3

quote:

Costco is selling $6,000 doomsday-prepper food kits that can feed a family of 4 for a year

This costs less than real food.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
roadtrippin from San Diego to San Fran tomorrow.

First move? Google up a Costco Gas in the area where I think I will need to fill up.

Not a SINGLE stop between the San Fernando Valley and Tracy (where you turn left to the bay)

OK I get it. No populations that can sustain a Costco.

But check this. What about a Food Court PLUS Gas Station combo. Right in the middle of the stretch. :thunk:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Chinatown posted:

First move? Google up a Costco Gas in the area where I think I will need to fill up.

Not a SINGLE stop between the San Fernando Valley and Tracy (where you turn left to the bay)

But check this. What about a Food Court PLUS Gas Station combo. Right in the middle of the stretch. :thunk:

unless you are pressed for time, why are you taking i5?. i-5 loving sucks+boring. 101 is at least more pleasant

that said, there is costco in tracy and a costco like every 50 miles along 99 like bakersfield, tulare, merced, fresno, modesto, stockton, etc

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im pressed for time so yeah. im stopping in Tracy for a property inspection and then into the city for...drinking and eating until Sunday afternoon.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Chinatown posted:

It's a sign, you must stop and get gas.

And maybe fill your car up with fuel.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Powershift posted:

It's a sign, you must stop and get gas.

And maybe fill your car up with fuel.

:hai:

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I just went to Sam's Club

I must say, there's much more variety, but the prices are slightly higher.

I prefer Costco

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Costco is better. Isn't sams club just walmart's version of costco?

Also I've had a hotdog and a pizza from Sam's club and it was just the worst.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Why would you want more variety when our rightful church provides us the correct variety

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Sams Club is the Shelbyville to Costco's Springfield

Almost the same but slightly hosed up

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Costco ain't got it you don't want it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Whooping Crabs posted:

I was not aware of that. This definitely changes things.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

One of my earliest culinary memories is going to Costco with my grandpa for pork roasts to grind up for bratwurst and kielbasa. He died a long time ago, but I still make bratwurst and kielbasa at home with his recipes. The pork still comes from Costco.

And welp, looks like I'm never buying a Johnsonville product again.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
about to go to costco

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just went to Costco to get some beer and a dog. They had the Sam Adams 24 beer variety pack for $10. You can't get Busch light for that price.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

belt posted:

Just went to Costco to get some beer and a dog. They had the Sam Adams 24 beer variety pack for $10. You can't get Busch light for that price.

:eyepop:

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

belt posted:

This would make me consider drinking Sam Adams.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I was not aware of that. This definitely changes things.

Johnsonville is located just outside of Sheboygan, Wisconsin. It is staffed by fat, middle aged men with lovely goatees and their wives. It is the worst, they are the worst, buy local sausage, gently caress the man.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Sheboygan, I see. Well for any gathering (lol I'm so lonely) I'm going to try the Kirkland brats. Otherwise just about every single grocery store sells their own. Some make some crazy good ones too.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I just noticed that brother Chinatown skipped communion in the OP. It is not a big deal though! Costco understands and forgives, PBUC.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Gearin' up to do some night church in a couple hours. It rules; almost always a parking spot by the entrance, and typically in and out within 45 minutes.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Sheboygan, I see. Well for any gathering (lol I'm so lonely) I'm going to try the Kirkland brats. Otherwise just about every single grocery store sells their own. Some make some crazy good ones too.

It's usually a safe bet to assume the Kirkland brand will have higher quality ingredients than whatever it is copying.

No one gets fired for buying Kirkland.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:hai:

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/retail/costco-sales-surge-in-second-quarter-profits-boosted-by-tax-cuts/

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

Laterite posted:

The church welcomes and accommodates all dietary choices under its hallowed roof.

Indeed (spotted in San Jose)

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
GIMME A DANG DOG ALREADY JEEZE

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Who is Al Pastor?

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

GORDON posted:

Who is Al Pastor?

He's an Arab evangelist.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Sitting in the outdoor food court right now while my kids finish their dogs. I got fully stocked last week and there is nothing we need from Costco, but I felt it was important that my kids learn that we take communion each week, whether we need to shop or not. It is a beautiful breezy day. PBUC.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

therobit posted:

He's an Arab evangelist.

WHy does he make salad?

Better question: what is significant about his salad?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

GORDON posted:

WHy does he make salad?

Gotta have a side hustle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

canoshiz posted:

Indeed (spotted in San Jose)

I got all excited until I saw that it's soy not pork.