Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

The Lihue Costco has a chicken infestation in the parking lot and three different kinds of Spam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
Ate Costco prime ribeye for dinner :discourse:

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

Just got my executive dividend - goddamn I spend a lot of money at Costco.

I only got 74 :(

But worth it in the end since it paid for more than the difference in basic vs executive

Also recently they have been telling me in order to split my bill into multiple orders I need the business card, which is less than the executive, which I don't understand

E: I do run a business and do personal and business shopping at the same time so I like to get separate recipts

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.
I use my Costco membership for my work's office, toilet, kitchen, and snack supplies. It's like a fringe benefit. My recent refund was around $300. It'll probably be twice that next year...if we're still around.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
I bought Contacts for my dead gay eyes and they were $20 less a box than my eye doctors office sells them for. And buying 4 boxes I got an additional $10 rebate. PBUC!

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Hail Costco, restoring sight to the semi-blind

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Hail Costco, restoring sight to the semi-blind

Semi? LOL if I take my contacts out I can't see my own hands...

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

Trastion posted:

I bought Contacts for my dead gay eyes and they were $20 less a box than my eye doctors office sells them for. And buying 4 boxes I got an additional $10 rebate. PBUC!

How many dead gay eyes do you keep at your house? And why? jfc dude.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Cursed image

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
HERESY!!!

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

That dog looks crappy and small, the only saving grace is the mustard. And for 5.45?!?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
D....DOOBS?

Piled high

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

This is too cursed for this sacred thread. Please delete it.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

*Profile...Ignore User*

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Peachfart posted:

That dog looks crappy and small, the only saving grace is the mustard. And for 5.45?!?

also no 20oz SODA or (with refill). highly cursed

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Not a 1/4 lber either. Looks like a 1/4 oz'er

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Not even at a ballpark would I pay that for a dog

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
To be fair it's clearly at a ball game or some other event with $10 beers.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Bought some figgy pops yesterday since people itt seem to like them but I think they aren't great

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Taima posted:

To be fair it's clearly at a ball game or some other event with $10 beers.

I was at Dodger Stadium on Saturday and the craft beers were $17.75.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Argyle posted:

I was at Dodger Stadium on Saturday and the craft beers were $17.75.

Yeah, that's a lot more normal for stadium beer than $10.

Also, I just had a dog. Nothing on it today, I wanted to see how a plain one was. Shockingly good still actually.

No refill either, I'll let someone else drink my share.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

binge crotching posted:

Yeah, that's a lot more normal for stadium beer than $10.

Also, I just had a dog. Nothing on it today, I wanted to see how a plain one was. Shockingly good still actually.

No refill either, I'll let someone else drink my share.

Thanks, friend. I swung by after work and told 'em I was gonna pick up binge's refill and they had it waiting for me right by the door.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Checking in from Costco Korea. There is no relish dispenser in the food court, but people here make their own. They get a literal plate full of onions and add some mustard and ketchup. And they put it on everything, including scooping it into the chicken bake. There is a lady on the bench in front of me just eating her plate of onions and mustard. They also have a bulgogi bake option, which is kinda like a philly cheesesteak bake.

E: I grabbed some shots.

Also pictured in the second one is the sushi plate. It's pretty decent.

PyroDwarf fucked around with this message at 04:00 on May 19, 2018

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Thats called Costco Kimchi!!!

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-korea-onion-salad-20170919-story.html

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Funny.... in America "all beef" is usually the way they imply a premium dog.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

Aw. Look how grateful the couple in the background are at all the savings!

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Holy crap! I was thinking to myself that it's like a DIY kimchi.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
I take it all you fine folks read your Costco Connections magazine. Have you ever done any of the trips they advertise? I assume my church would not lead me astray but I’m interested to hear experiences... looking for a couples getaway :getin:

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Coming back to reaffirm the fact that Costco Chicken Tikka Masala is goddamn amazing.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

DELETE CASCADE posted:

I take it all you fine folks read your Costco Connections magazine. Have you ever done any of the trips they advertise? I assume my church would not lead me astray but I’m interested to hear experiences... looking for a couples getaway :getin:

I highly recommend Costco travel. Took a cruise out of England thru them. Top notch customer service and I got a cash card rebate at the end.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

PyroDwarf posted:

Also pictured in the second one is the sushi plate. It's pretty decent.
There is no way this was taken at Costco. I see empty tables and don't see a labyrinth of carts around.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

InternetJunky posted:

There is no way this was taken at Costco. I see empty tables and don't see a labyrinth of carts around.

We went right when it opened. Here it is a bit busier.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

PyroDwarf posted:

We went right when it opened. Here it is a bit busier.

That's more like it. Also, holy poo poo you have a massive food court. My closest Costco has maybe 8 tables (but serves the same number of people as in your photo).

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
I don't frequent Costco because the only one here is on the other side of town but I like the way this thread makes people happy :unsmith:

One of the guys at work who is a member took me there in between jobs one day and I bought a couple of food things and a big slice of pizza that was pretty good. It's hard to explain but the old lady serving at the cafeteria was basically the perfect person for that particular job and I can only imagine that she's also a perfect grandma on the weekends.

On the bright side of things Aldis finally made it here a year or so back, and they're ok i guess, even without Aldis liquor. But they sure as poo poo ain't no Costco.

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I got the collapsible hammock, we are making plans to stunt this thing at the beach asap.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

FormatAmerica posted:

I got the collapsible hammock, we are making plans to stunt this thing at the beach asap.

Can confirm, it rules, be prepared for the gawkers and question askers.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

DELETE CASCADE posted:

I used them for my vacation to Miami Beach; I've never taken a real vacation before that so I don't know if it's better or worse than doing all the booking yourself. I was pretty happy with the experience.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1cqDQSOrZM

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

FormatAmerica posted:

I bought this today from this thread and took it out to the beach earlier. A+ would recommend. It was windy as gently caress and couldn't put the overhead sun-cover on but didn't really need it imo. It was nice not being sand-blasted by the wind as its above the flying-sand-level and made for an A+ day reading at the beach with my dog. Need a second or bigger pillow though.

That said, it's still pretty awkward to carry and I don't think I'd bring it someplace that required a significant hike in unless I could jury-rig a way to strap it to my back. Still, for $60 it owns bones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
thinkin' bout those 1/4 pound all beef hot dogs