Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Frozen veggies from costco = my only source of healthy things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Frozen veggies from costco = my only source of healthy things

frozen costco veggies is like 99% of my veggie intake honestly. if i buy fresh poo poo it just goes bad in my fridge before i get around to using it.

plus its all cut up and washed and ready to go out the bag.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

We get those huge bags of fresh greens from Costco... since the woman is vegetarian, we go through a lot of veggies!

I also bought a Costco vacation once, an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. Saved over a $1000 off the price on the hotel's website.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Costco frozen Normandy style vegetables in a pan with some Costco frozen chicken and some Costco marinade and you've got a huge healthy delicious meal for like $1.30

Costco is capitalism done right

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Teikanmi posted:

I really like this for some reason. I guess usually when I hear "capitalism" it's in a very negative context of people getting screwed.

But yes. They do it right. Who else could create Kirkland Brand Capitalism™ like Costco?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Teikanmi posted:

Hot dog and a soda with free refill for only $1.50!!!I

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Chinatown posted:

Hot dog and a soda with free refill for only $1.50!!!I

At that value, I can't afford NOT to buy it

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Y'all got me cravin a Kind hearted Kirkland Doggie right now!

List the delights you had today thanks to Costco:

Kirkland coffee
Kirkland Black Forest ham
Kirkland cheddar
Costco strawberries
Kirkland Normandy vegetable blend

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Costco has some good microwavable "veggie bowls" which contain 400 calories of solidly healthly vegetables like black beans and quinoa. USDA organic of course!

Get me a pic plz

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Kirkland coffee
Kirkland Black Forest ham
Kirkland cheddar
Costco strawberries
Kirkland Normandy vegetable blend

Several Kirkland diapers

For my arse

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Kirkland dried blueberries and cherries are both 100% choice pickup. Also the chocolate covered almonds are great, but not for my waistline.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
the only bad thing i can say about costco is that the parking lot is pretty much always packed :kiddo:

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
Just renewed my membership this weekend. Got 24 craft sodas for $14.99, a year's supply of trash bags, tons of paper towels, and a 150ct bottle of Beano. God bless Costco.

No dog though. :/

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
I have a bad thing about Costco! My cousin's baby had a diaper rash of such tenacity it became common family gossip. And when they finally identified the culprit? Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes.

I don't want to bring the thread down but I also don't want to be responsible for chapped asses.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Lacey posted:

I have a bad thing about Costco! My cousin's baby had a diaper rash of such tenacity it became common family gossip. And when they finally identified the culprit? Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes.

I don't want to bring the thread down but I also don't want to be responsible for chapped asses.

maybe your cousin is just a bad parent and hosed something up and actually Costco did nothing wrong :colbert:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
You shouldn't really be using baby wipes every time you change

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

They consulted multiple doctors before rightly laying the blame at Costco's humongous feet.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Lacey posted:

They consulted multiple doctors before rightly laying the blame at Costco's humongous feet.

:chloe:

you think i'm going to trust greedy doctors over Costco which sells a hotdog and a drink for $1.50??

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I would be happy to go to a Costco hospital

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Sorry, no single bypasses, you have to buy them in threes

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

If we're out of any of these things it's time to go to Costco!

Kirkland Organic olive oil (legit af)
Tillamook extra-sharp cheddar
TP
Paper towels
Dried cranberries/walnuts/almonds (interchangeable, oatmeal accoutrements)
Kirkland dye-free laundry detergent
Kirkland hippie environmentally friendly dish soap
Normandy vegetable mix (seriously the best one)
Frozen salmon fillets
Better than Bouillon organic chicken stock base (this is everywhere but Costco has it for SO cheap)

I always grab a flat of Red Bull for my boss, who is too cheap to buy a membership but happily piggybacks on mine -- why do I work for this shortsighted individual again?

Recent scores include the two-pack of buckets o'fresh cheese tortellini, a great many really nice sirloin steaks for a drat song, and the Kirkland frozen pepperoni pizzas -- four for roughly the same price as one Tombstone is at the regular supermarket (this is so my partner doesn't starve to death when I'm not around to shove broiled salmon and Normandy mix at him.)

We have successfully resisted the economy-sized Nutella for five consecutive visits, a record.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lacey posted:

Been using these for almost a year and a half on our baby with no issues.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Lacey posted:

Wipe the baby with the bun from $1.50 hot dog and drink!

Or stop feeding them to your baby either or.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

the good fax machine posted:

Been using these for almost a year and a half on our baby with no issues.
Look I can't account for your luck and/or your baby's titanium rear end, just sayin' Costco isn't all muffins and hotdogs, and sometimes things are super cheap affordable for a reason.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Wipe the baby with the bun from $1.50 hot dog and drink!

Or stop feeding them to your baby either or.
This...the answer was in front of me all along :aaaaa:

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

KakerMix posted:

Bought a motherfuckin' TREE at Costco my bros, 12 ft Fishtail palm for $60 goddam dollars. That's easily half the price if not more anywhere else.

And you know I filled up on fuel too.

what make/model van is this?

i'm buying one

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
revisiting the Costco thread to state that the nearest Costco to me is still about 2 hours away. gently caress alla yall.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Kirkland Wipes Cant Melt Baby Asses.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

uber_stoat posted:

revisiting the Costco thread to state that the nearest Costco to me is still about 2 hours away. gently caress alla yall.

go there anyways and just make sure you load your vehicle to the limit with bulk goods every time to ensure it's worthwhile (though going to Costco and eating some samples and maybe getting a hotdog with drink for $1.50 should be reward enough in of itself)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

epsilon posted:

what make/model van is this?

i'm buying one

google kei van

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Am I the only one who wishes costco just cut out the whole snake oil organic poo poo, like you can't even buy canned or frozen veggies at mine without them being organic, and that makes em more expensive than even p normal grocery stores.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

ArbitraryC posted:

Am I the only one who wishes costco just cut out the whole snake oil organic poo poo, like you can't even buy canned or frozen veggies at mine without them being organic, and that makes em more expensive than even p normal grocery stores.

i'm what you might call a "produce expert" and it is my expert opinion that sometimes organic products are actually... better!!!! :eek:

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Despite letting a quarter of it rot the last go round I doubled down on the 5kg bag of babby carrots for $7 today. The dog loves them and I just end up throwing cut up carrots into ramen. Also got 19 chicken drumsticks for $15 :getin:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Prude posted:

i'm what you might call a "produce expert" and it is my expert opinion that sometimes organic products are actually... better!!!! :eek:

They have more product recalls for health issues and you can't really tell the difference in blind taste tests for similar products. Sometimes high quality stuff is also coincidentally organic but the stuff you have to legally do to get the label itself have very little to do with that. Often in fact, the stuff they use for pest control etc is actively less safe than their non-organic counterparts and that's why you see such a spike in recalls.

Being against modern agriculture technology is like being anti vaxx, sure there are issues with the industry itself so if you wanna stroll on down to your local farmers market and buy stuff there cause you hate monsanto then sure w/e, but organic or not has nothin to do with that.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Been using Kirkland Baby Wipes on my baby for 6 months. No rashes.

My nephews used them their whole diaper careers. No issues there.

I've used them on my hands after changing the baby, on my face after a meal on the go, and on my dick after banging my wife. Everything is clean and clear.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Costco should add medical insurance to their membership and have doctors on staff.

There, I just wrote the wrote the Healthcare Reform bill. YOU'RE WELCOME, REPUBLICANS.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Underwear
Socks
Jeans
Water
Soap

Costco is life

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

ArbitraryC posted:

"This is fake news" he squealed as he waddled past the organic vegetables to his precious cheetos.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Agreed re: organic produce/meat, sad, bad!

NOT agreed re: Costco wipes, we happily use them daily on our frenchie who is worth far more than a human baby and he is swaddled, clean, and happy.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
tbf Human children are horrible awful things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Yesterday was at the Costco in the 6 o clock hour and the lines were awful. In the one I chose, this lady was buying tons of stuff, and when she got up to the register, someone appeared wheeling up another corner store's worth of crap that was part of her purchase somehow. Everybody in line groaned and grumbled. So they opened another register right next door and moved us all over, just to be awesome. I paid for my two things while watching the lady from the original lane carefully counting out the hundreds of dollars in ones, fives, and tens that she was using for her monster purchase.