Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
look i know that ive completely ignored this game for all of thanksgiving break but im back now and im here to say the scum team is tpink/SSV so lets just win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

SirSamVimes posted:

Because from my perspective, chores is 100% confirmed scum.

This post made me start to doubt myself. You're acting like two votes is a large amount of momentum that's difficult to move, and you seem kind of desperate to get stickup hanged.

I thought there were 3 votes on stickup, not 2 - my bad. I am not desperate to get stickup hanged; I am also happy to vote chores (the other remaining scum), since at this point I think the town victory is pretty much assured and it's just a matter of rolling up the remaining scum.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

tpink posted:

I thought there were 3 votes on stickup, not 2 - my bad. I am not desperate to get stickup hanged; I am also happy to vote chores (the other remaining scum), since at this point I think the town victory is pretty much assured and it's just a matter of rolling up the remaining scum.

Victory assured? We're at MYLO, aren't we?

Hang wrong target, scum kills someone, and then we're at four alive with two scum. Scum wins.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Also, see Quid? Mass claiming was a strong tactic, but it didn't break the game. :v:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

SirSamVimes posted:

Victory assured? We're at MYLO, aren't we?

Hang wrong target, scum kills someone, and then we're at four alive with two scum. Scum wins.

I mean victory assured in that it seems near-certain that by now, anyone who hasn't claimed is scum, and we have a mod-confirmed town (Moat), two near-confirmed town (in the sense that they haven't been counterclaimed - you and Tobacco), and me (counterclaimed vig). So I am not too worried about a mislynch if we lynch chores or stick, given the remaining claims. Here's where I think we are at:

Town
DrAlexanderTobacco = Jailer
Moatillata = Marshall
SirSamVimes = Citizen
tpink = Vig

Scumbos
got some chores tonight = Unclaimed?
this is a stickup = Vig

Lynch stick-up or chores; they get one of town at night; then game over. No?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

thats the list except im town and sam vimes is scum and probably you too i guess

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

at first (because i didnt read the game) i wasnt sure what this whole jailer nonsense is about but it seems clear to me that sirsamvimes is scum (because he claimed my role) and i guess tpink is too b/c hes going down on this ship w/ scum ssv

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

game solved yall welcome

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

SirSamVimes posted:

Hey stckup, three things.

1. Why did you vote me over someone who hasn't even claimed yet?

2. Moat is the Marshall so I really doubt you were jailed by him. Either whoever jailed you is dumb or your lie is dumb.

3. If you're the vig, why didn't you speak up when tpink claimed the cop kill?

Something doesn't add up here.

it's mylo, and chores was gone for so long I assumed he wasn't coming back. he was posting in other threads, and that spreadsheet pinged me really hard.

moat did not jail me, I assumed and they implied that it was moat who jailed me before. last night they taunted me and that was it. I seriously doubt it was tobacco and he claimed failed which lines up

I'm not sure if I glossed over tpinks claim when I was having connection issues or what, but I did not keep a list of claims, hence spreadsheet paranoia. gulag countered me and there was no other vig in my mind

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

r u a stalker

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

SirSamVimes posted:

This post made me start to doubt myself. You're acting like two votes is a large amount of momentum that's difficult to move, and you seem kind of desperate to get stickup hanged.

tpink posted:

exactly three people posting and you couldn't keep up with the amount of votes? just gonna repeat myself: none of this feels real to me. this is not a point in the game to throw around votes lightly.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

tpink posted:

Lynch stick-up or chores; they get one of town at night; then game over. No?

no, because you are ignoring chores' delightful posting and the counter claim to ssv. you cannot be sure of ssv's alignment unless you are scum. you are using this list to butter him up by asserting that you both are equally confirmed.

this is not what you really think. not real.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

this is a stickup posted:

it's mylo, and chores was gone for so long I assumed he wasn't coming back. he was posting in other threads, and that spreadsheet pinged me really hard.

moat did not jail me, I assumed and they implied that it was moat who jailed me before. last night they taunted me and that was it. I seriously doubt it was tobacco and he claimed failed which lines up

I'm not sure if I glossed over tpinks claim when I was having connection issues or what, but I did not keep a list of claims, hence spreadsheet paranoia. gulag countered me and there was no other vig in my mind

I claimed vig at least twice - before the night that I inadvertently killed hiip with my vig, and then immediately again the next day (saying that I targeted him with my vig). You missed both those times? I find that hard to believe.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

I hope I get to kill you again next game

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Hah, and in going back, I specifically voted for you before because you had claimed vig and I knew that was bullshit because I am one. You don't recall that either?

You posted:

also really sorry that I hammered omg everyone. my fault. i hosed up by lynching the scum

ironically, gulag was right about me and I'm not sure how he knew it. I assumed he was the scum role cop after this point, and you were the kidnapper lying about blocking him

I was jailed(kidnapped?) night one. I honestly assumed it was moat based on the way he spoke/typed, and that's why I was pushing him. whoever jailed me called me sexy and say he was swayed by my words. moat said something extremely similar to me in a recent game.

I was eventually swayed to moat, hence, my push on tobacco as the kidnapper, and a direct apology to moat after he used his marshal ability.

I am the vig, jailed n1. I tried to kill chores last night but got action failed.

Then I quoted the part of your post where you claimed vig and said:

tpink posted:

:allears:
##unvote
##vote this is a stickup

Give it up, sticks.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
maybe you should have said "bullshit, you are lying because I am the vig" instead of just posting :allears: and I would've paid attention to you instead. I was focused on gulag who counter claimed vig right then. apparently that was right after you claimed vig too, with an extremely bland oops! well shucks, that wasn't the best vig but I sure am town! post. right after you were so interested in the doc, who died that night. oops!

those posts were at 1~2am for me, I probably wasn't able to sleep and barely able pay attention. much like this morning, couldn't sleep, filtered by your posts and on the first page, all of which are from before you had claimed, went yep that's scum and switched to you. I didn't see the vig stuff until after that, hence delayed reaction

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

maybe you should have said "bullshit, you are lying because I am the vig" instead of just posting :allears: and I would've paid attention to you instead. I was focused on gulag who counter claimed vig right then. apparently that was right after you claimed vig too, with an extremely bland oops! well shucks, that wasn't the best vig but I sure am town! post. right after you were so interested in the doc, who died that night. oops!

those posts were at 1~2am for me, I probably wasn't able to sleep and barely able pay attention. much like this morning, couldn't sleep, filtered by your posts and on the first page, all of which are from before you had claimed, went yep that's scum and switched to you. I didn't see the vig stuff until after that, hence delayed reaction

God drat dude. Just a short while ago, you criticized me by saying that "this is not a point in the game to throw around votes lightly," but you couldn't even be arsed to finish reading my posts before you started to argue I am scum? You didn't see the vig claim, you didn't see me voting for you, and you didn't see my second vig claim? This is a real convincing explanation. You have the world's most selective reading apparently.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
there are two scum left. putting someone at -1 and -3 are very different things.

you are correct, I started posting after reading the majority of your posts, but not all of them, because of how much they stick out. I hadn't been paying attention to you at all, so it's fine to call that selective reading if you want. you're not wrong, but that's coming from your scum pov. if not for moat saying it couldn't be ssv, I wouldn't have looked back at you, and this would have been an easy scum win for you.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i am vig

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Hell, I'm the vig

Let's all vote now

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I agree, let's vote chores.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
So you and stickup are the scum team then ssv?

Jeez

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Moatillata posted:

So you and stickup are the scum team then ssv?

Jeez

No, I'm just unsure whether stickup or tpink is scum but I know chores is scum.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

why would I, as scum, start the push for mass claiming in the first place

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I just really wanna know WHO THE gently caress has been dragging MY GOOD NAME through the mud

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

why would I, as scum, start the push for mass claiming in the first place

to strategise your nks and other prs, to figure out the best fake claims by abusing the fact that some ppl on this forum have families and thanks to give (me)

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

vote ssv he scum

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Yeah this is an entertaining reread y'all. No matter what happens I saw we already won

Also upon reread Sam claims early d1 while chores is still active in the game and responding to poo poo. Prior to when he said he was leaving and lost wifi or what have you.

The time to counterclaim would have been then. If we lose this I blame chores reading comprehension.

##vote got some chores tonight

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

sorry moat

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Moatillata posted:

Yeah this is an entertaining reread y'all. No matter what happens I saw we already won

Also upon reread Sam claims early d1 while chores is still active in the game and responding to poo poo. Prior to when he said he was leaving and lost wifi or what have you.

The time to counterclaim would have been then. If we lose this I blame chores reading comprehension.

##vote got some chores tonight

chores making GBS threads around every single game, claiming cop every game, claiming vig now after claiming citizen, I mean he is probably scum but this sounds exactly like some dumb poo poo chores would do regardless of alignment. there's a reason I killed him in shine checkmate harvest and tried this game.

chores is PROBABLY scum in this situation. night action mafia means that I AM not, which means that tpink HAS to be scum in all situations forever except in alternate dimensions where I am not a sucker and you are a jerkturkey. just think it through, if we're wrong about chores then that's it

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
no lynch in like 5 minutes, did no one even bother to show up?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
remember we're still in mylo tomorrow, please do not throw this game away now

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Yeah you guys no-lynched.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
fuckmans.gif

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

got some chores tonight (2): SirSamVimes, Moatillata
SirSamVimes (1): this is a stickup, this is a stickup, got some chores tonight
tpink (1): this is a stickup
this is a stickup (1): tpink, Moatillata, Moatillata
Lynch No One! (0): Moatillata, Moatillata

Not Voting (1): DrAlexanderTobacco

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 30th, 2016 at 9 a.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Jailors get me actions by like 9pm EST please, everyone else by 9am tomorrow.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Moatillata has died!

He was a town aligned Marshall (bet you guys knew that already).

Since this is an open set up you guys know that this is LYLO/MYLO etc so l'm not setting a deadline.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): DrAlexanderTobacco, got some chores tonight, SirSamVimes, this is a stickup, tpink

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

no lynch in like 5 minutes, did no one even bother to show up?

you showed up and for some reason did not vote for moat

• Locked thread