Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

wakatsuki will core blast some piss into fei wangs eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Catpetter1981 posted:

If whoever defeats Nicholas becomes Nicholas, doesn't that mean Lolong is now Nicholas? Since Lolong was the last person to land a knockout blow on Nicholas. Or does Terashi become Nicholas if he successfully assassinates Nicholas?

You have to kill Nicholas to be Nicholas, Ayoki was very close when he tried to eat Nicholas's head like an apple.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
What happens if Nicholas kills himself, who becomes Nicholas in that scenario?

Also Kengan is rapidly losing me with this Fei stuff, I really do not care for it.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
I almost want Wakatsuki to hurry up and lose by ring-out so that the tournament arc can be done already and we can move on to the Worm's real plan, which will no doubt render the entire tournament scoreboard moot anyway. And that way Wakatsuki can be up and fighting for the post-tournament events, instead of getting pulverized into the infirmary to show off how strong the TRUE NIKO STYLE is.

Aug 24, 2011

wakatsuki invokes an obscure part of the purgatory rulebook, citing that fei's use of 'divine' demon is an "act of God" and technically renders the match void

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Sep 14, 2021

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

he will punch

Aug 24, 2011

wakatsuki is two guys in a suit

wang fei is three guys in a suit

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
So I went to reread some Kengan Ashura on Mangadex and saw that the English chapters were removed. Any other good sites with minimal ads to read them on?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
go wakatsuki go

https://manga4life.com/read-online/Kengan-Omega-chapter-126.html

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

RatHat posted:

So I went to reread some Kengan Ashura on Mangadex and saw that the English chapters were removed. Any other good sites with minimal ads to read them on?

You wanna use the website Jose just linked. If you get any ads uBlock should clear them up since I never get any.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

please send him straight to hell

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Fei Wang gently caress off

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fei's gonna turn around and bicycle kick him out of the ring and everyone's gonna be so mad.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

RareAcumen posted:

Fei's gonna turn around and bicycle kick him out of the ring and everyone's gonna be so mad.

This does look like a setup for Wakatsuki staging a seeming comeback only to get owned again at the last moment.

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

There's no way Waka hasn't evolved the blast core, Fei is going to be a red mist and have to be really aware of it as it happens.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

I actually like Fei. Sure the story’s making out like he has a rotten personality but I think he also shares our opinion that his divine demon is a bullshit cheat skill that makes fights too boring. He’d rather win by fighting smarter, not harder, and he’s been striking at weakpoints (joints, places unprotected by muscles, neck) and making lots of tactical plays. Before this match, he probably tried to make an art out of his wins by using as minimum effort as possible, or restraining himself to certain styles.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I kinda like that no real secret to Fei being able to use both these moves other then Tiger Niko throwing as many bodies at the idea as possible and eventually one survived trying to do both. Also dude finds time to play dragon quest apparently.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Fei is a wanker.

gently caress him.

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fei has already used up two flashbacks and Waka hasn't used a single one.

Fei's friendships are all based on falsehood (half of them are Worm infiltrators and he himself was a secret Tiger Vessel), whereas Waka has many friends throughout the series including gaining a new one in the form of Julius.

Waka has this match in the bag.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Which chapter is Toa vs Julius i wanna read that one again

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

scans of metsudo is redrawing Fist of the Seeker from being first grade scribbles to "OPM webcomic version" level art

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

verbal enema posted:

Fei is a wanker.

gently caress him.

Seriously, not only is he a drag on the plot but the man is dealing more damage to himself with his own technique than his opponent has. gently caress's sake Waka, just blast core 2.0 this ponytailed purple man into tomorrow.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Brought To You By posted:

Seriously, not only is he a drag on the plot but the man is dealing more damage to himself with his own technique than his opponent has. gently caress's sake Waka, just blast core 2.0 this ponytailed purple man into tomorrow.

Seriously though, Fei looks like he might actually explode. Like one good skin rupturing hit and he will pop like some kinda of super condensed water balloon and spray blood all the way to the ceiling. Dudes just gross looking.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I think Fei is actually fine. He is a pompous idiot who just happens for some reason Fei is right, who gives a gently caress that he can use both, he can use both so he might as well to be able to use both forms of the niko bullshit moves. And you know what, Like someone said earlier, Waka is kicking his rear end because Wakatsuki is a veteran who plays smart and uses his advantages to wear his opponents down if he can't land a quick kill

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
fei is fine for an opponent to make wakatsuki look good but he sucks otherwise.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I think his plot is also good enough, it follows the established storylines we have and continues to build up OTHER NIKO

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Plutonis posted:

scans of metsudo is redrawing Fist of the Seeker from being first grade scribbles to "OPM webcomic version" level art

This I gotta see.

Aug 24, 2011

wakatsuki blows fei's wang clean off

looks like fei actually just overused his bullshit anime power though so he's probably insane and now it's a fight to the death

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

I like Fei with his cockiness and goofy messing about. “This stance is… completely useless” got a good laugh out of me.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I hope that one of two things solves this:

1) Wakatsuki has been secretly training with Julius just taking hits from him like the Punisher every other week and aside from the first kick that dented his chest he's been faking it the entire time.

2) He pulls a Luffy and stomps through the arena for extra stability and just crushes Fei like an empty beer can.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Omake chapter with some character profiles

That confirms that Lu Tian and Alan Wu were really strong, they just got bad matchups.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

remember that dude who could throw you without grabbing you, that dude was tight

that's the kind of stupid I like

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
It does feel we are three in-story months before someone throws the first Ki blast and martial arts are changed forever.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Babe Magnet posted:

remember that dude who could throw you without grabbing you, that dude was tight

that's the kind of stupid I like

I also liked clone boy. He ties a bunch of threads together themselves and was even trained by his original which is just a :discourse: moment.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

RatHat posted:

Omake chapter with some character profiles

That confirms that Lu Tian and Alan Wu were really strong, they just got bad matchups.

It confirms that the writing is really bad because Alan and Lu were massive disappointments in execution. Agito got more damaged fighting Okubo than he did fighting Lu and formless was a mistake in hindsight since the writing reduced it to the wiggly shoulders and liquid transitions. I honestly think Formless works best when put against a set style since it's entire purpose in Asura was to allow Agito to hard counter someone by adapting to their style and exploiting flaws if not outright letting him just do it better. It's supposed to represent a long career of fighting people and overcoming adversity. When it's just two guys flailing around it loses any sense of cohesion. It's a testament to how dumb it's become that even Another Niko abandoned the whole thing and went back to his bullshit style but with more super forms on top.

Alan just got punked by the story but he did it while yelling about his own super-duper transformation so guess Edward will have to show us what the big deal was.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It was a really strange direction to take the formless style in. I didn't mind agito ultimately winning so comprehensively because the series worked up to it after the gensai fight and agito has done a ton of kengan matches

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Can't wait for this manga to kick off and bring in the 20 failed Gensai clones

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i hope koga learns the real lesson from all this silliness with doppelgangers and surgical alterations and throbbing veiny hyper modes and nopes out of the manga. i don't think this is where he was hoping to go!

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
"I want to become strong. Strong enough to fight the strongest people in the world and win."

"Well, here's the thing - you're going to either need to be a genetic freak, be the inheritor of some mysterious impossible martial art, get your body tinkered with by the psychopath doctor, do shitloads of drugs, or simply have the best fundamentals known to man."

"Uh...I'll go for the last one, I guess?"

"Okay, so we're going to bring in a guy to shoot you with a gun from two feet away."

"..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
At the rate things are going, I hope the ultimate conclusion is that wanting to be The Strongest like Ohma and Koga did is dumb and pointless, and instead you should aspire to make a bunch of friends and have a blast hanging out with them all the time like Rihito or Yamashita do. Because the Worm's quest for ultimate strength is getting excessively ridiculous at this point.