Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Xia works on FF6 limit break rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Plutonis posted:

thank god himuro didn't job lol

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I hope Xia Ji kills murdercop

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

RatHat posted:

I hope Xia Ji kills murdercop

I'm pretty sure that's why Sandro had Setsuna somehow imply Akoya is weak or whatever. Himura will live so murdercop can die and prop up Xia.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Setsuna bitching that Murdercop is weak, after Murdercop just murdered the dude who fought equally with Agito, who fought equally with Beard , who absolutely trashed Setsuna when they fought, is pretty rich, tbh.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Lt. Lizard posted:

Setsuna bitching that Murdercop is weak, after Murdercop just murdered the dude who fought equally with Agito, who fought equally with Beard , who absolutely trashed Setsuna when they fought, is pretty rich, tbh.

I mean to be totally fair, Murdercop has him a special armored suit, resorted to LOL knives and had to pull out a flashlight trick to win that one. He's a borderline... *spits*... WEAPON user after that nonsense.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

absolutely love Xia being the protagonist of this arc

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Lt. Lizard posted:

Lu Tien was half-insane and in poo poo condition, and Akoya had police gear and a flashlight.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

frajaq posted:

absolutely love Xia being the protagonist of this arc

yeah this owns

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
He’s got so much experience at being humiliatingly owned that he’s become better at it than anyone :aaa:

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
New chapter
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/vy3srPn/1/1/

I have never rooted as hard for a villain before.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
This is certainly one way to hype up how powerful the Connector is

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
This beautiful wholesome boy Xia alone against a cruel world, I wish only for his victory.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This explains why Xia kept surving all these relentless beatings throughout the series.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Our Boy Xia Ji holding out on his own

So this is leading up for Xia Ji and his brother being basically designer babies right? like built from the ground up with every genetic advantage added in?

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Every single panel where Ji is lamenting how lovely his day is with some new dude in the back of the panel looming up to kill him is gut-bustingly hilarious.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Kanos posted:

Every single panel where Ji is lamenting how lovely his day is with some new dude in the back of the panel looming up to kill him is gut-bustingly hilarious.

:yeah:

To be fair, that is a spectacularly lovely day. Any day where you run into murdercop is a lovely day.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

fantastic chapter

really like this panel

frajaq fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Apr 21, 2022

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Xia is the real tiger's vessel, isn't he...

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

No Wave posted:

Xia is the real tiger's vessel, isn't he...

The Tiger in question

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
another fun chapter imo

https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/Dqy5aD/chapter-156/

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
This makes no sense how Koga was here at this exact moment to be there to get a rematch with Xia but someone has to job this arc and Akoya just got put off the menu

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
they'd been tailing xia for a long time remember. this was planned for even if it doesn't make massive amounts of sense

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Well, hopefully this goes better than Fei or Eddie's debut fight.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I'm just now catching up on a lot of chapters, and lol'ing at "Leader of the African Gangs"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

I'm just now catching up on a lot of chapters, and lol'ing at "Leader of the African Gangs"

to be fair I did found out that Japan does have a West African mafia acting there alongside the Yakuza

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also I hope Xia Ji kills Koga and becomes the real protag

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Yeah he's much more interesting now.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
I hope Xia Ji and Koga become best pals and hang out having fun as the new dual protagonists

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

that drop kick was sick

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Please don't kill off Xia Ji here. We need some sort of villain with staying power, and at this point Xia Ji's all that's left.

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Xia Ji join the professional wrestling crew

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
xia ji switches over to danberu and dedicates his life to slapstick and bodybuilding.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Plutonis posted:

to be fair I did found out that Japan does have a West African mafia acting there alongside the Yakuza

These gangs are world-wide, though; not just Japanese gangs from different places. Like the Brazilian guy mentions only having sway in Brazil.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

xia ji switches over to danberu and dedicates his life to slapstick and bodybuilding.

He could be the new Mandarin teacher at the school, it'd be a perfect fit!

Seriously though, I don't think he's going to die here, he'll just end up captured and give some info, then escape for further shenanigans. Xia Ji is too fun as a character to cut him off here.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Yeah... no way you'd just throw away a fun villain....

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Koga wouldn't kill Xia anyway, most likely is that Xia loses, gets locked up, the two goons come into kill him which is where the serious brawl happens

And Ayoka murdercops

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Interesting to see Koga get into a showdown with a dude who unquestionably floored Gaoh and Akoya and then freaked out and ran away. Like I really have no idea how Xia is going to behave in this situation at all or how Koga can handle him but he's been doing so much offscreen training who knows? This might be pretty good!

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Caidin posted:

Interesting to see Koga get into a showdown with a dude who unquestionably floored Gaoh and Akoya and then freaked out and ran away. Like I really have no idea how Xia is going to behave in this situation at all or how Koga can handle him but he's been doing so much offscreen training who knows? This might be pretty good!

Xia only seems to do well when he's cornered/desperate, if he thinks Koga is still a pushover he might get cocky, like the last time when he had all his goons backing him up, and screw up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Latest chapter is out and nobody linked it

So Xia just gets weaker the more confident he is apparently.