Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Money really changes people, huh?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Kamashita has the best just everything they have so much fun drawing him and it really shows

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
The fighters becoming bros and being extremely chill after their fights is going to be an ongoing thing for quite a while.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
ever since ohma beat Rihito

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Since Yamashita isn't allowed to have nice things either Ohma is going to lose this fight or something will happen that either prevents him from getting or causes him to lose his payout.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Eopia posted:

Since Yamashita isn't allowed to have nice things either Ohma is going to lose this fight or something will happen that either prevents him from getting or causes him to lose his payout.

Penasonic will go bankrupt, and the shares he wins will be worthless. It's too early for Ohma to get knocked out.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Eopia posted:

in an ironic twist of fate the penasonic CEO was also literally talking about 10 penasonic televisions

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Kengan chapter - http://bato.to/reader#9db3322d85960183

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Now that's what I call a HAIRY situation!

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
It's certainly a hair-raising development! :iamafag:

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Careful, Inaba. You know what they say: pride goeth before a follicle.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

And now Inaba is gonna get his rear end beat and his hair pulled.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Don't pull out my cute Inaba's hair.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

Don't pull out my cute Inaba's hair.

Woah woah Omha ain't evil, but if you think Inaba is not gonna get suplexed by his own hair you are outta your mind.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I wonder how Inaba would fair against a lot of the other fighters. I imagine that, at the very least, the strength based ones would be a big problem for him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the funny thing is that rihito could probably rip the hair apart with his silly gimmick.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Ytlaya posted:

I wonder how Inaba would fair against a lot of the other fighters. I imagine that, at the very least, the strength based ones would be a big problem for him.

Yeah with how specific his gimmick is he'd have a lot of trouble with certain fighters.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

would it be a huge mistake to kick him in the balls

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kengan-Ashua/Vol-008-Ch-061?id=364688

The least brutal end to any of the fights so far. Also, the "friendship forged in combat" theme continues.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I read ahead since you guys mentioned the raws were available and man am I glad the author still knew how to have fun with this series. It goes places man.

Fatality!

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Ohma's shorts :allears:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Next comes the real question of the story - Will Yamashita get to keep his ten TVs?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Aww the Inaba/Penasonic guy relationship is adorable

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I feel like it's a bit of a problem that Ohma had to resort to his trump card in a fight like this.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Ytlaya posted:

I feel like it's a bit of a problem that Ohma had to resort to his trump card in a fight like this.

He did crush Inaba without the slightest trouble once he pulled it out, though. There's room to get more desperate in future rounds.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the chapter said it very plainly- the reason inaba lost so badly was because he pushed ohma just far enough to make him take it seriously

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Ohma has loads of techniques we've not seen while that was just brute force

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Next fight is gonna be legit duel of the superforms. Cause Kure dude needs to but out more than just I AM USING ALL MY MUSCLES against ohma to stand a chance.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

AtomikKrab posted:

Next fight is gonna be legit duel of the superforms. Cause Kure dude needs to but out more than just I AM USING ALL MY MUSCLES against ohma to stand a chance.

Yeah, cuz if not it's just gonna come down to which one of them has the superior Bankai final form.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
For the people who've read the raws: is Nezu Mazami (Mickey Mouse guy) as amazing as I hope he is?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Good chapter imo

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

The Lord of Hats posted:

For the people who've read the raws: is Nezu Mazami (Mickey Mouse guy) as amazing as I hope he is?

He's pretty great.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
I felt the fight itself was extremely weak and lame("heh, you could take me...at 10% of my real power level!") but I really liked Inaba's background and his relationship with the CEO.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Inaba's hair powers were cool, and Ohma's victory was a sure thing from the beginning so I don't really mind how he won.

But yeah the more entertaining things were tangential to the fight itself.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

The Lord of Hats posted:

He's not bad but he gets overshadowed by pretty much everyone else.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Aaaaand sad trombone.

"Aw heck, he lost me a gigantic fortune but I can't stay mad at this kid!" Yamashita remains best character.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter - http://bato.to/reader#048dff6d0fc9ac3f

Yamashita Kazuo... What a great man he is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ohma you goddamn playboy