Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh, yeah that's dumb as hell.

Am I still voting Opop? Is it a new day? With no night action the days kind of blend together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Opop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah I can probably claim now, scum aren't going to bother killing me anyways.

I'm Cut Man and I function like a PGO/Bomb, if someone tries to kill me in the night I kill them first. SNIP SNIP

I was hoping they'd think I have a really powerful role and come after me but if they haven't yet they aren't going to

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I'm going to try and put together some effort cases tomorrow. This game is just so slow moving and there are so many people that only post about night actions that I don't have much motivation. For example, Little Mac and Flamander have roles that they appear to be playing in a pro-town manner and they seem to be coasting on that basis, but beyond that I have virtually no information about where they stand or their alignment reads on any players other than sparse votes. This game is not going to be solved with night actions, and most everyone playing seems to just expect that to happen.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'll give you a case

PMachine is scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh yeah I forgot about Mac. Would definitely vote him

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kill. Pmachine

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hello, has anything happened in this game

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
guess not ##vote pmach

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Full list of claims. Red means they are dead, green means they are confirmed town.

The big one is that both RF and Asiina are claiming the same (or at least, incredibly similar) poo poo.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Also Pmach and stickup both claiming a tracker role.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
I would recommend killing PMach and then killing Stickup if PMach is town on the flip.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##vote pmach

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I'm willing to vote PMach but don't want to put them at -1 yet with this much of the day left to go. Plus, I know Slamburger at least wanted to do some casing. I would like to try to also but it will depend on how work goes today.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pmach seems to have disappeared from the other game I'm in with her so I'm good with a vote here, sounds like she's quit again

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Full list of claims. Red means they are dead, green means they are confirmed town.

The big one is that both RF and Asiina are claiming the same (or at least, incredibly similar) poo poo.

No we aren't?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

I'm willing to vote PMach but don't want to put them at -1 yet with this much of the day left to go. Plus, I know Slamburger at least wanted to do some casing. I would like to try to also but it will depend on how work goes today.

Just vote. sub-12 hours to go until deadline. I will go mad if we no lynch again.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Asiina posted:

No we aren't?

Oh you aren't, I misunderstood what survivor was.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

IllegallySober posted:

I'm not going to get to doing any casing today, I'm going to take advantage of this snow dump and go skiing this afternoon. I'll have some time during the upcoming 50+ hour night to get some thoughts together.
##vote PMachine

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Thats -1 btw

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Someone hammer dis nerd

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote PMach

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Open nights please

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Just in case we have an extra one of those loved people floating around.

##vote PMach

I would also be okay with open nights if E+ doesn't object.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
You surround Propaganda Machine and, with a sense of malaise, beat them until what is left before you is not a robot, but instead, a corpse.

Then you discover that you killed a dog. Oh my God! An innocent cyber-puppy! You'd feel bad, but given that it's Mega Man's loyal assistant and companion and presumably complicit in the murder of several of your friends, you're not too upset. Lightens the mood a bit, really! Slaps on the back all around. One step closer to home!

But you're still dog-killing monsters.

Propaganda Machine
(Rush, Scum Tracker/Powercop) is another statistic to trot out in front of the ASPCRA!

quote:

Congratulations Propaganda Machine! You are Rush (respectively), Hero Robot Masters! You are partnered and may communicate in a scumdoc outside of the game. You win when you are a majority of the players in the game, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Rush:
Every night you may sniff another player to track them. You may also instead scan another player to learn what powers they would give Mega Man or Proto Man if they copy your target’s abilities.

Night 5 blah blah Weapon Energy nights are closed, if you wanna post do it in the AM.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

GOODNIGHT

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

You reconvene having had a very peaceful night. Nobody died and everyone had a good time, as far as the context of "did not die while exploring a demented hell-house" goes, which is nice. Kind of a little vacation! Which doesn't really help the gnawing unease and also the constant fear that you are being hunted and will die a horrible death.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Robo-Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (12): Asiina, Flamander, GulagDolls, IllegallySober, Infinitum, Little Mac, Propaganda Machine, Retro Futurist, Slamburger, Somberbrero, this is a stickup, Yorkshire Tea

With 12 robots alive, it's 7 robo-votes to disassemble. Mega Man will come for you at March 21st, 2017 at midnight EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 21 hours.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh my god

I tracked flamander to somber. gulag did you doc somber by any chance

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

this is a stickup posted:

oh my god

That would be real neat if it was that easy.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote flamander

Donezo

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

oh my god

I thought Gulag was a cop?

Flamander
May 4, 2009

oh my god

Eh. I got weapon energy last night, and I figured that I might as well bodyguard Somber, since he's probably an Ecco Cop; judging by his flavour and what people have said so far.

I could have picked Yorkshire Tea (assuming that he does have Chain Vig properties), but Somber's probably less self-destructive for the rest of the game in that case, anyways.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm very sorry you are scum Flamander

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
So confirmed that Flam visited Somber by two parties.

votefinder posted:

Robo-Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (12): Asiina, Flamander, GulagDolls, IllegallySober, Infinitum, Little Mac, Propaganda Machine, Retro Futurist, Slamburger, Somberbrero, this is a stickup, Yorkshire Tea

With 12 robots alive, it's 7 robo-votes to disassemble. Mega Man will come for you at March 21st, 2017 at midnight EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 21 hours.

The votefinder is loving up right? Pmach is dead.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
That means that 11 are alive and 3 are confirmed town. If I count myself as town because I know I'm town then we have 4 confirmed.

I /think/ the scum team is four people in size. Megaman, Protoman, Rush and Auto. Auto makes sense as the janitor.

I guess the big question is, Flamander, does your bodyguard effect kill you if you protect someone from death?

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Yorkshire Tea posted:

That means that 11 are alive and 3 are confirmed town. If I count myself as town because I know I'm town then we have 4 confirmed.

I /think/ the scum team is four people in size. Megaman, Protoman, Rush and Auto. Auto makes sense as the janitor.

I guess the big question is, Flamander, does your bodyguard effect kill you if you protect someone from death?

No, my effect doesn't kill me if I protect someone from death.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Even if he's 1 shot bulletproof he should be informed of it.

Do you know who else is usually 1 shot BP?
The Godfather.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Flamander posted:

No, my effect doesn't kill me if I protect someone from death.

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
that is precisely what a bodyguard does

• Locked thread