Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
You always know you're town though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

You always know you're town though

Yes

I do not see the point of this post

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Sure you don't

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

*doesn't want to "sleepwalk" through a game*

*doesn't want to lynch lurkers or punish them in any way*

*uses gamblers fallacy instead of examining anyone's actual behavior*

*is Anidav*

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Fine. Let town witness your efforts

##vote DB

If DB is town then you need to play better.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Lol no one is here so I can't put pressure on anyone :shrug:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

##vote DB

Well you're wrong about me, so if you'd lunched me instead that woulda been worse seeing as I'm the active ~important~ one, bucko

How about you tell me who else you think is scum instead of just trying to frame up all the responsibility on me

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Well we are the only people technically playing so we might as well kill each other

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I mean in a stand off one of the cowboys wears black gloves and a black hat and i think I'm wearing white which makes you scum I think

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Don't tell me I need to play better without recommending a single other person to vote for, while you just follow along voting with someone you allegedly think is scum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Problematic

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Also this is more of a "standing around" than a standoff

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It still involves standing.

Activate a thunder dome birb let's go

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

"Guys we can't let Scumfauxnen lead us all to defeat!!"

"Welp guess I'll just vote for the person she's voting for then"

Anidav posted:

It still involves standing.

Activate a thunder dome birb let's go

and people wondered why I wanted to self vote

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Finally home after a long day of work + travel. Wife surprised me with planning a day trip to Dallas tomorrow. Will try to check in but temple + soccer + 10 hours of driving so more likely see everyone Sunday

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I think thunder domes are the only way.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Anidav posted:

Hahahaahahahahhaah

I'm at work but but but

##vote Bifauxnen

Atleast one scum is putting in effort and you and tpink have done nothing but putting in effort in dunking your afk scum bro and then using that moment to justify dunking town lurkers or poo poo players while carving out quite accurately the important powers at night.

I'm not letting you sleepwalk us to a loss.

What is this even? Bif's been actually trying, especially after he epic meltdown day one, AND she was a miller. We all know that would be a busty rear end move to open with, but WHY, WHY IN THE WORLD would Bif come in after all of that and try to keep the game going rather than just slinking away?

Bif's not scum yo, I haven't even read the game and I can tell you that.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Anidav posted:

##vote DB

And this is also terrible, completely wipes your hands of what you're pushing as a for sure misdunk? What is this nonsense.

Is Anidav a claimed town PR or something?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Quidthulhu posted:

What is this even? Bif's been actually trying, especially after he epic meltdown day one, AND she was a miller. We all know that would be a busty rear end move to open with, but WHY, WHY IN THE WORLD would Bif come in after all of that and try to keep the game going rather than just slinking away?

Bif's not scum yo, I haven't even read the game and I can tell you that.

Because auspol players are a wild ride and the lesson is to trust no one especially Bifauxnen. (mithranderp, Milky Moor, Toml, black tangled... So many shadey characters)

You think they are town but you get betrayed!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

But I am just a simple dice merchant

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav, my new meta is No Murders, No Bamboozles. :angel:

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

Anidav, my new meta is No Murders, No Bamboozles. :angel:

##vote anidav

Jesus Christ

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

If you can't see the sleepwalk then I really don't know what's wrong with you.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
uhhh

##vote DB

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

##unvote

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Somebody post votefinder, my phone is gay.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Never mind, I got the information I was looking for. Um, all I can say in my defense is not reading the game and only joke posting is the greatest contribution a good mafia player can make in this game.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Dick Bastardly (3): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, tpink, Anidav, Tired Moritz, Anidav
peramene (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Dick Bastardly, Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz
Bifauxnen (1): peramene, Bifauxnen, peramene, peramene, Bifauxnen, Dick Bastardly, Quidthulhu, Dick Bastardly, Anidav, Anidav, peramene
Anidav (1): peramene

Not Voting (2): Anidav, chaoslord

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 24th, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 1 day, 14 hours.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Dick Bastardly posted:

not reading the game and only joke posting is the greatest contribution a good mafia player can make in this game.

:yossame: ecxept mod

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Give me a thunder dome

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/dril/status/115478751965483008

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
##vote db

I am on your side
I am on your side
although it may seem useless
I am on your side

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote DB

There's got to be some kind of way outta here
Said the joker to the thief

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Woke up excited to see 40 new posts. Having read them, I want to dunk anidav next.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

dICKYb, Snagglepuss, self-aligmed 1xbullerproof jeSTER got dunked today mashallah brother jester

quote:

You are Snagglepuss. You hate mafia and don't want to play anymore but you don't have the courage to self vig so you hope you can get others to take you out.
You may not vote for yourself
UNLESS it is to hammer yourself in which case good job.

ggood jbo

the rest of youb sacks need to get your act tigether

it's nighttime

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Dick Bastardly (5): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, tpink, Anidav, Tired Moritz, Anidav, peramene, Dick Bastardly
Bifauxnen (1): peramene, Bifauxnen, peramene, peramene, Bifauxnen, Dick Bastardly, Quidthulhu, Dick Bastardly, Anidav, Anidav, peramene
peramene (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Dick Bastardly, Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz, Dick Bastardly
Anidav (0): peramene, peramene

Not Voting (2): Anidav, chaoslord

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 24th, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 1 day, 4 hours.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

chaolsord, busb (talking plane), Town PR INFILCter got taken out on N4

<picture of firsky dingo plane crash goes here>
BOOSH

quote:

You are busb, the talking plane. Anime is bad. Video games are bad. mafia is bad. Everything is bad except for Masterchef. You have been telling people this for 420 years. If anyone disagrees you must punish them.

You are a Post Restriction Inflicter. Each night you may target another player, the next day they get a post Restriction of some sort. You can think of some if you'd like but I might not use them. Choose something fun.

its day 5

will fix votefinder soon

ave at it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I miss drowned in pussy juice.

At least his role was useful. As much as I think PR's are fun and all, it depends on what they are. Like one time I had to keep my posts within 140 characters and that was nothing to me, it just made me spam everybody more and it was funny. But sometimes they're just loving weird, and I'm sure it's gonna get old real fast.

This is Bifauxnen signing off.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Hi token pervert here, bif got hit by an airplane and won't be posting normally or at all hence

also I think I hosed myself with a mirror trying to look in my own window, birb wrote a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I miss drowned in pussy juice. Even though he made some bad choices with his actions imo, it was easy to tell where he stood and what he was up to, unlike some people:

peramene posted:

Hi token pervert here, bif got hit by an airplane and won't be posting normally or at all hence

also I think I hosed myself with a mirror trying to look in my own window, birb wrote a lot

Would be nice to hear pera clarify her opinions and actions from yesterday now that she has recovered from her own airplane crash.

This is Bifauxnen signing off.

• Locked thread