Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Thranguy posted:

Are we supposed to be able to see spectator chat? I can only see scum right now.

Whoops, I think I fixed that now, sorry - refresh and let me know if it's visible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Tough break for scum on the first day. Muffin, you played things well and I was expecting me checking would probably clear you and we'd just be in a position to win by process of elimination. (Was starting to doubt QPQ but didn't want to investigate in case I was wrong and they were killed off by scum.)

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

lol. just saw the spectator doc.

e: muffin, avoiding the lynch was smart play that led me down a completely wrong path. too bad about the cop investigation

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Sep 26, 2017

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Checking out the spec doc.

BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS

Can I talk in observerchat?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Checking out the spec doc.

BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS BEETS

Can I talk in observerchat?

You can talk in here! Everyone who was in observerchat is reading this thread. :)

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Oh right yeah.

For the record, this is my second SA mafia game -- the first was in GBS in (I'm gonna saaaay) 2011?

SurreptitiousMuffin fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Sep 26, 2017

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Im so sorry about poo poo posting first day. I didn't know that it was a serious game and that my poo poo posts would get SebMojo Killed!

Also math is great

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
shitpost d1 its the mafs way

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
actually shitpost constantly

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
excuse me i am a poo poo poster not a shitposter get it right

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

QuoProQuid posted:

I'm sorry for killing sitting here and almost killing T-Rex. I was distracted and didn't put in as much effort into cases D2 and D3 as I did D1. I let some of my frustrations get the better of me.

I wish the game had been more active, but it was fun.

gg everyone

I would have liked more flavor text along with the number crunching, but good work all! feel free to start up another (with that caveat).

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

sebmojo posted:

I would have liked more flavor text along with the number crunching, but good work all! feel free to start up another (with that caveat).

Yeah, more CC mafia would be amazing

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Sitting Here posted:

Yeah, more CC mafia would be amazing

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also feel free to join and or run one of your very own!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah if anyone has any questions about how to set up and run a Mafia game feel free to PM me on the forums or Discord - Podima#9459. Alternately if any of you are C-SPAM regulars I've PMed a mod there about running another new player-oriented game in that subforum. The more the merrier!

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Podima posted:

Yeah if anyone has any questions about how to set up and run a Mafia game feel free to PM me on the forums or Discord - Podima#9459. Alternately if any of you are C-SPAM regulars I've PMed a mod there about running another new player-oriented game in that subforum. The more the merrier!

Thanks for running this!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Y'all are cool folks and I hope to see you in more mafia games. We could use folks like you in trad games :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

yronic heroism posted:

Thanks for running this!

well done!

• Locked thread