Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Violet_Sky posted:

Weddings are a goldmine of AUG.

I was once tasked by the groom to make sure our mutual friend rented a suit instead of his usual outfit. He was that guy who always wore a pullover hoodie and basketball shorts regardless of weather or social situation. I once saw a picture of him wearing that outfit to a funeral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

dressing up for weddings or funerals is just Victorian sex weirdness nobody questions, bury me in my sweatpants and marry me in my trashiest neon miniskirt

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Those kids could have some kind of autoimmune disease, or vEDS or something, but it's so easy to assume they're just horribly traumatized.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Picnic Princess posted:

Those kids could have some kind of autoimmune disease, or vEDS or something, but it's so easy to assume they're just horribly traumatized.

Their father aided and abetted a known pedophile is a Republican so

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Trabant posted:

Where "rip" means "rest in perpetual loving agony," I hope.

He’s crashing planes forever in hell now.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Trabant posted:

Where "rip" means "rest in perpetual loving agony," I hope.

The "p" stands for "piss," which means McCain is currently resting inside everyone's balls. Hth.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

The older one is actually Stephen Miller’s kid and I cannot be convinced otherwise

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Bobby Digital posted:

The older one is actually Stephen Miller’s kid and I cannot be convinced otherwise

Nah, it's the perfect face mashup of Alex and his wife. They have their mother's large, dead eyes and their father's weak-rear end chin.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Bogus Adventure posted:

Nah, it's the perfect face mashup of Alex and his wife. They have their mother's large, dead eyes and their father's weak-rear end chin.

That does not look like a child's face. I think it's from the shadows around the eyes, but she looks like a war-weary vet in a Dutch boy wig.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's about one and a half steps away from gollum but what it really reminds me of is those old timey pictures with people posing with their dead kids

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

LadyPictureShow posted:

That does not look like a child's face. I think it's from the shadows around the eyes, but she looks like a war-weary vet in a Dutch boy wig.

My theory is that Faeries actually stole their daughters as babies and replaced them with changelings.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yup. Changelings for sure.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

bulletsponge13 posted:

I know I shouldn't talk bad about kids, but Acosta's kids are creepy as gently caress.

You can make fun of children. Those ghoulish little turds would slit your throat for a pat on the head. If I hadn't known adults willing to make fun of horrible children, I might not have made it out of childhood alive.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

And honestly the chance that they're going to turn into terrible adults that hate everyone not Christian, Republican and white is pretty high.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

If one of those creepy rear end kids knocks on my door and it's not Halloween, I ain't opening it.

They look like VC Andrews made a movie with the people who did Annabelle.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Bogus Adventure posted:

The "p" stands for "piss," which means McCain is currently resting inside everyone's balls. Hth.

oh no, not my balls

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Oh, so that's why my copilot gave me a funny look when I started steering with the Tiny Twins, he was worried my pee would crash.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There's no evidence they have thought or done anything lovely and they cannot choose their looks or parents. "They'll probably turn into lovely adults" is a weak excuse.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They should 100% be checked out for being abused.

Considering who their father when out of his way to protect.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

There's no evidence they have thought or done anything lovely and they cannot choose their looks or parents. "They'll probably turn into lovely adults" is a weak excuse.

They musta done something wrong to have to be that close to Mike Pence without his mom wife in the room

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This might be the wrong thread for you.

Those girls looks awkward AND creepy. They fit here perfectly

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Pastry of the Year posted:

You can make fun of children. Those ghoulish little turds would slit your throat for a pat on the head. If I hadn't known adults willing to make fun of horrible children, I might not have made it out of childhood alive.

what the gently caress is wrong with you

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018
it's moral and good for grown adults to mock literal children i tell myself as i blame them for the lovely family they were born into

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Well you've convinced me to stop printing out all the mean posts from this thread and sliding them under their bedroom door

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Children are terrible. They're little drains in society. My little punk nephew hasn't had a job in 9 years and keeps using his "I haven't finished 4th grade" education as an excuse.

Lazy punk.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Violet_Sky has a new favorite as of 15:17 on Jul 16, 2019

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
at what age can I start mocking people?

e: I mean their age, I'm already old enough to mock others

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

The Bloop posted:

Well you've convinced me to stop printing out all the mean posts from this thread and sliding them under their bedroom door

no one is going to take away your god given right to make fun of small children don't fret

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gey muckle mowser posted:

The age of consent

Now as to when that should be, I will be examining this question over the next two-hundred fifty three pages. Firstly, the dictionary defines consent as

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

gey muckle mowser posted:

Any time is the perfect time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Mo9tsYKWY

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
The complexion of the girls looks so identical that I wonder if there's some sort of genetic condition going on there. Anyway I hope they grow up and get away from their lovely father ASAP.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Basebf555 posted:

The complexion of the girls looks so identical that I wonder if there's some sort of genetic condition going on there.

I imagine having the same mother and father has something to do with it

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Tashilicious posted:

They should 100% be checked out for being abused.

Considering who their father when out of his way to protect.

Seriously this.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I'll never understand why politicians drag their wife and kids on stage while they look like assholes in front of all of America.

Exhibit B:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It humanizes them. This is important to people that actually vote (old people).

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

bossy lady posted:

I'll never understand why politicians drag their wife and kids on stage while they look like assholes in front of all of America.

Exhibit B:

All hail m

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Solice Kirsk posted:

It humanizes them. This is important to people that actually vote (old people).

There's nothing human about these creepy rear end families. No normal family dresses their non-twin kids exactly alike down to the haircut or has a daughter that dresses her doll exactly the same as what she's wearing.

I have no idea how people fall for this. It's so obviously contrived.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I'm the broken lamp, overturned dinner table and two hours of abusive shouting that preceded this attempted happy photo-op

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

i vomit kittens posted:

It depends on what she's being drug tested for. With probation and rehab, they'll watch you as long as they have someone of the same gender available to do so. Places like LabCorp/Quest that usually do employment or professional monitoring tests will only do observed tests if they're requested, which usually happens after you give one test that shows signs of being tampered with.

this is from pages back but I just want you all to know that the lady nurse at my methadone clinic (2.5 years clean!) has seen my penis on multiple occasions. so I guess the same sex rule doesn't always apply?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GelatinSkeleton posted:

this is from pages back but I just want you all to know that the lady nurse at my methadone clinic (2.5 years clean!) has seen my penis on multiple occasions. so I guess the same sex rule doesn't always apply?

Maybe she wanted to gently caress you