Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Is that the middle-aged guy that thinks older sperm is best?

ed: Lucas Werner
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/jan/02/lucas-werner-37-ejected-from-spokane-starbucks-aft/

YUP. I forgot that Telomeres guy was a thing. Showed it to a friend and she immediately ID'd him. guess i blocked the name for nothing oh well.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
The telomeres guy! I couldn't remember his name but I knew immediately that it was him. Glad to see he's still trying despite the worldwide pandemic and Starbucks being closed. Glad also to see that no one is falling for it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

I just fried my motherboard trying to decide how and where to excerpt this for a thread title.

I say do a classic Michael Moore editing trick and go with:

AUG: you supported bernie? Well I'm not expecting sex

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Ah. A nice cold Fauxenbrau

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

This guy's whole twitter...

https://twitter.com/RotYeenAD/status/1267292127672893445

:nws: Caution he has a ton of pictures of his dick on there :nws:

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
lmao its a taurus

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

-Zydeco- posted:

I don't understand... Guy is super alt-right, but isn't being gay something the alt-right hates?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Never stopped Milo.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

OwlFancier posted:

Never stopped Milo.

Yeah, fair enough.

gently caress both of them.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

What dreamworks character is this

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
loving lol thinking you'll be spared from the pogrom once the other non-white, non-males are dispatched.

Don't get me wrong, Walz should absolutely resign, but only to be replaced with Ilhan-Omar-in-a-Battlemech.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I don't understand... Guy is super alt-right, but isn't being gay something the alt-right hates?

The right always needs one or two of "one of the good ones", to trot out to prove that they don't actually hate the gays/blacks/women, just "those kind" of people, if you know what I mean wink wink.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

OK, now I understand why chuds want the salons open during a pandemic. She's clearly never done her own eyebrows before, ever.

Edit: Thanks for the avatar, Pastry!

Hispanic! At The Disco has a new favorite as of 03:26 on Jun 5, 2020

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Looks like he's one of those nazi furries.

Lol, someone tell him hyenas are matriarchal.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

-Zydeco- posted:

This dude has awesome takes, like "the Jews started WWII and the holocaust"

What is with the "gun next to a penis' thing that's trending on Twitter? Like, why?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Elviscat posted:

What is with the "gun next to a penis' thing that's trending on Twitter? Like, why?

It's to trigger the libs. That's it.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Does it? Trigger them?

The libs that is.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Elviscat posted:

Does it? Trigger them?

The libs that is.

so much, oh my god, i am so mad. so owned

tell everyone cool to tell everyone uncool that

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Elviscat posted:

Does it? Trigger them?

The libs that is.

I'm so loving triggered at the thought of someone discharging and blowing off their dick while firing a round directly into their femoral artery. I can only hope they absolutely don't keep posting photos of it, and that they definitely don't ever forget to put their safety on

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Good news! The “safety” on the glock is on the trigger!

I use to work as armed ATM tech and within 8 years we had 4 negligent discharges at work just transferring pistols from holster to cases. Odds are great someone’s gonna blow their dick off sooner or later doing this.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Armed ATM tech.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Biplane posted:

Armed ATM tech.

Considering you are accessing thousands of dollars that are inside an ATM, yes? It's the same reason why armored car staff are armed as well.

I'm assuming Lingcod refilled the cash.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I've worked as an ATM tech and shot loads. They didn't give us a gun though.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inceltown posted:

did you have to provide your own sock?

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Depends on whether Incel starting working before or after the budget cuts

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Double post

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

LingcodKilla posted:

Yeah I worked for an armored car company but I worked on ATM exclusively after a bit. First line repairs to the mechanism(removing dead rats), lock swaps(happened more often that you would think), computer repair (vacuuming out dust and rebooting) and onsite cash auditing. And yes sometimes I even refilled the cash.

Tashilicious posted:

did you have to provide your own sock?

Had a coworker leave his gun an home so he stuffed his socks in his holster and kept his jacket on all day.

Inceltown posted:

Very early on a guy was training me in a small kiosk. There was a track of ants all over the ground and he was like “oh poo poo I didn’t think ants would like jizz”.... we had a female guard outside and the dude pointed to it as we left and she started yelling at us to not step on her babies. Please don’t gently caress in the kiosks people.

Crab Dad has a new favorite as of 13:00 on Jun 5, 2020

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I never expected my masturbation joke to be real.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Tashilicious posted:

I never expected my masturbation joke to be real.

if it exists someone, somewhere has maturbated to it.

or in this case, in it.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh no my beans :ohdear:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Heath posted:

I'm so loving triggered at the thought of someone discharging and blowing off their dick while firing a round directly into their femoral artery. I can only hope they absolutely don't keep posting photos of it, and that they definitely don't ever forget to put their safety on

What's funny about them is your post is enough concern for them to say you're "triggered". It's that petty that care about safety is viewed as "weak".

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

What's funny about them is your post is enough concern for them to say you're "triggered". It's that petty that care about safety is viewed as "weak".

Heavily influenced by Blackhawk Down's idiotic "this is my safety" scene.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

As it should be. In fact I believe no gun should have a safety. Never ever trust a mechanical safety. Makes people lax “oh it’s got the safety on don’t worry”.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

As it should be. In fact I believe no gun should have a safety. Never ever trust a mechanical safety. Makes people lax “oh it’s got the safety on don’t worry”.

That's is similar to saying machinery shouldn't have guarding because it makes people lax.

It most certainly should have mechanical safeties. Safety is about layers and layers of controls to minimize risk. Operator misuse is not a reason to eliminate a control.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Noblesse Obliged posted:

That's is similar to saying machinery shouldn't have guarding because it makes people lax.

It most certainly should have mechanical safeties. Safety is about layers and layers of controls to minimize risk. Operator misuse is not a reason to eliminate a control.

Bullshit. Don’t load it if it’s a concern. One of the most popular side arms in history for police and military is the Sig p2xx series. No safety. I’ve witnessed two idiots discharge glocks because they they thought they were safe.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

LingcodKilla posted:

Bullshit. Don’t load it if it’s a concern. One of the most popular side arms in history for police and military is the Sig p2xx series. No safety. I’ve witnessed two idiots discharge glocks because they they thought they were safe.

Ah yes, police and military - famous for their discretion and safety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Fun fact: the Glock was designed by an engineer with no firearms experience. He made the decision that fatalities due to fumbling with a safety would be a greater risk for someone trained in basic gun safety would be a greater risk than the trained person accidentally shooting the gun, so he instead focused on making the gun completely incapable of discharging without intentionally pulling the trigger.