Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

no i think either dick b is right or he's scum and is about to win a well deserved victory ##vote rf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’ve been suspicious of him since D1 and I’m not alone, how is that well earned?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

a perfect victory, w/e

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Lads I hate to do this to you but I am riding a brew bike for my buddy's birthday and my strict sense of mafia honor won't allow me to post while inebriated

Any chance we could wrap this up in the next 45 min or so while I'm on public transit?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I mean the fact that a vote has hung on RF this long with no scum rush probably means we are good right?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Or that DB is the scum who tried for a last minute push. Which is not a bad point.ok fine

##vote db

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Retro Futurist posted:

Or that DB is the scum who tried for a last minute push. Which is not a bad point.ok fine

##vote db

Hah. I saw what you did there

##vote rf

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hello friends I just slept for 12 hours then went to work and just noticed it’s deadline today. I have to think a bit but i don’t think I’m against an RF vote. Although 3p claim is a bit weird... not sure I buy DB being scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Wow. Did not realize deadline is so soon. Barring some night action fuckery I am certain that RF and moat are town, and was disappointed that dancer died last night.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

##unvote

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

b-minus1 posted:

Wow. Did not realize deadline is so soon. Barring some night action fuckery I am certain that RF and moat are town, and was disappointed that dancer died last night.

claim

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Well thanks for making it clear who's on RF's scum team lmf

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Retro Futurist posted:

Fwiw i was only told I was part of the heists both nights, not my teammates nor the leader, so I can neither confirm nor deny Hals involvement.

I've quoted this before but I'm 99% sure this is a scumslip. I've been on the heist both times, never received a PM. Heist members aren't notified they're on the heist. I've been on the heist both times and never received notification.

Anyone who's trying to swing onto the 3p claim is scum trying to framejob me. I've been up front with my actions and they line up with how I've been playing in the thread.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I mean, I -am- 3p but the point is I've obviously been playing to a town wincon.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Moat, you see what's happening here, right? Same thing when I correctly pointed out why Pod was scum during the Assassins Eccogame.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Votecount for Day 4

Retro Futurist (2): Dick Bastardly, Captain Foo, Moatillata, Captain Foo
Dick Bastardly (1): Retro Futurist

Not Voting (4): b-minus1, Captain Foo, Hal Incandenza, Monathin

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 01st, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 34 minutes.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Ok lol. I thought this was somewhat obvious by this point. I’m Trejo and a rolecop. N1 RF result vanilla town. N2: moat result Doctor (sorry moat but it’s time) n3: dancer result vanilla town

So unless there is some night action bs going on, RF and moat are clear.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

99% sure RF and Hal are scum btw

less certain on binus but I think binus wouldn't let that scumslip pass him by either soooo

##vote RF

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

Ok lol. I thought this was somewhat obvious by this point. Im Trejo and a rolecop. N1 RF result vanilla town. N2: moat result Doctor (sorry moat but its time) n3: dancer result vanilla town

p conveniently claimed rolecop when everyone has claimed at this point

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

b-minus1 posted:

Ok lol. I thought this was somewhat obvious by this point. I’m Trejo and a rolecop. N1 RF result vanilla town. N2: moat result Doctor (sorry moat but it’s time) n3: dancer result vanilla town

you know that moat already claimed doc with actions, right

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

heaven or hell let's rock ##vote RF

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:redhammer:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Monathin posted:

p conveniently claimed rolecop when everyone has claimed at this point

I’ve been breadcrumbing flavor and each night action result since d1

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

b-minus1 posted:

um, moat claimed already so..... time for what?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Sorry didn’t know that was hammer

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

b-minus1 posted:

Sorry didn’t know that was hammer

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

:redhammer:

Flip incoming

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Final Votecount for Day 4

Retro Futurist (4): Dick Bastardly, Captain Foo, Moatillata, Captain Foo, Monathin, Captain Foo
Dick Bastardly (1): Retro Futurist

Not Voting (2): b-minus1, Hal Incandenza

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute.

After a close call during the first heist and a total disaster during the second, the remaining crew hunkers down and decides on a plan. What would Neil do? Counter-surveillance. The crew decides to meet in a container lot by the port to discuss their next heist. Should they still go on with the next plan? The heat is close. Neil would probably walk away, but Neil isn't in charge anymore. They agree to do one last score and that's it. When has that ever backfired? Once they leave, one of them waits on a rooftop with binoculars to see if the heat shows up. Sure enough, 45 minutes later, a bunch of LA's finest is pacing around the same spot. Once the cops disband, one of the crew members tails one home and exacts some revenge for Neil.

Retro Futurist, Sgt. Bosco, LAPD-aligned Heist Sabatour was killed Day 4!

Night actions please! The third heist is in progress.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

The crew agrees to do one final score before hanging up their lockpicks: The vault at Investment Grade Metals. Nate has sourced the vault blueprints and the schematic for the alarms. The arrives at IGM at 3am and starts unloading the large drill they'll use on the safe. Meanwhile...

Sgt Casals loads two breaching rounds into his shotgun and approaches the door to Nate's safehouse. He checks that the other officer is clear, blows through both hinges, and kicks the door open. He hears the sound of Dokken music, and sees empty cans of Natural Ice strewn about the kitchen. Then he sees the mullet. Its more glorious than the grainy mugshot indicated. Nate turns around. "What are you waiting for coldneck? Get it over with."

After Casals partner has cuffed Nate and takes him away in a squad car, Casals stay to browse through Nate's vinyl collection. He must have every hair metal record released after 1983. Suddenly, he senses there is someone else in the room with him. He spins around. "You?" "How did you get in here?"

~~~

Back at IGM, the drill has been set up and the crew it working on the safe. Suddenly someone shouts. "Abort! Nate just got nabbed, we're probably all under survillence right now!" The team leaves their gear and all split up, each slipping into the night. This job was too risky.

The heist has failed!

Capt Foo, Nate, Vanilla Criminal was arrested Night 4!
Hal Incandenza, Sgt Casals, LAPD Jailer was murdered Night 4!

The heist leader was Capt Foo. He chose:
Dick B, Moat, and b-minus

Day 5 starts now! There are no more heists.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (4): b-minus1, Dick Bastardly, Moatillata, Monathin

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 02nd, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 1 hour.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Jesus fuckinf christ

We shall talk maybe tomorrow

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Y'all are welcome btw

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Hal's jail neatly explains why I couldn't kill Dancer N1, neato. That works out.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

At this point it's either Foo or B-, I feel relatively certain of that.

B- did you rolecop Foo last night?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

Ok lol. I thought this was somewhat obvious by this point. Im Trejo and a rolecop. N1 RF result vanilla town. N2: moat result Doctor (sorry moat but its time) n3: dancer result vanilla town

Oh wait nvm, b- got a big ol' stinking fake result here

pack it in, folks

##vote b-

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

also only just now noticed foo was go, rip

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Monathin posted:

At this point it's either Foo or B-, I feel relatively certain of that.

B- did you rolecop Foo last night?

Yep, he came back vanilla town.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

Yep, he came back vanilla town.

thanks for humoring me when I didn't realize Foo had died

p sure you're scum at this point, but gg

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006