Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Also ICR I don't know if Bif was bussing Hal or not but I still feel like he's probably at the very least Not Town, unless Xad knows otherwise?

Xad if you can clear anyone from your n1 action it would be helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

Hello

Bifauxnen
Aug 11, 2010

Resurrected
Living in a lighthouse
The lions and the lambs ain't sleeping yet

oh! Hello!

##vote Bif

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop

I say, chap, that appears to be the crimson mallet for Bifauxnen.

Votecount for Day 3
With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 02nd, 2018 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?

Grimey Drawer

Hi all.

If you didn't submit a day action by Aug 31, 2018 09:56 EST according to votefinder you failed to use it. If you changed your target after that time, too bad.

If you have already submitted a night action to me, slow your roll a bit because it has made stuff hella confusing for me to resolve.

It's gonna take some time for me to resolve and clean up who submitted what, so please be patient.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen, Scum Aligned Cyrus, was lynched d3

quote:

You are Cyrus! ???. You are scum and win when scum control the vote.

Hal Incandenza, Town Aligned Olberic, died d3

quote:

You are Olberic! Each day, you may challenge a player to a duel by ##CHALLENGE <player> via PM to the mod. For the rest of the day, players can only vote one of the two of you. If the other player dies that day and is town, you start each duel with 1+ vote on you. Otherwise, you gain 1x bulletproof when the duel is over. You are town aligned and win when there are no threats to town

Generic Girl Name, Town Alinged Heathcote, died d3

quote:

You are Heathcote! Each night, you may have target player target themselves. They will not be made aware this occurred, and will receive information as if they were unmodified (example: a tracker would see themselves visit their original target, not visit them)You are town aligned and win when there are no threats to town

Yami Fenrir is now held by Iron Chef Ramen

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Merk, town aligned Alfyn, died n3

quote:

You are Alfyn! You may mix a potion each night, but can only make each once. Doctor a character and learn their ability. Target becomes Nexus for the night. Everyone can use their night action during the next day. Target player starts every subsequent day with 3 votes on them. You are town aligned and win when there are no threats to town

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Imagine waiting forever for the game to open back up only for someone to immediately ##vote sal

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop

Oh no! I think SalTheBard is hammered!

Votecount for Day 4

SalTheBard (3): IcePhoenix, Anonymous, Anonymous

Not Voting (4): Iron Chef Ramen, SalTheBard, Xad, Yami Fenrir

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

IcePhoenix posted:

Imagine waiting forever for the game to open back up only for someone to immediately ##vote sal

Lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SalTheBard, Town Aligned Graham, was lynched day 4

quote:

You are Graham! Each night, you may choose to protect a player from death. Every time you protect a player from death, they start every day with 1+ vote on them automatically. You are town aligned and win when there are no threats to town.

Yami Fenrir, Scum Aligned Ophilia, died day 4

quote:

You are Ophilia! Each night, you can mark a player. As long as that player is marked, you will see who they target each night. Each night you leave the mark on the same player, you gain 1 permanent anonymous vote. You are scum and win when scum control the vote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

SalTheBard, Town Aligned Graham, was lynched day 4

Yami Fenrir, Scum Aligned Ophilia, died day 4

Get them night actions in

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Xad, Town Aligned Leon, was killed N4

quote:

You are Leon! You may only vote once a day and cannot change your vote. If the player you vote for dies, their ability will not be revealed, but you will gain their ability to use 1x. You are town aligned and win when there are no threats to town.

Iron Chef Ramen, Town Aligned Miguel, was end-gamed

quote:

You are Miguel! Each night, you can choose a victim. The next day, it will be publicly announced that you are holding the target. If you survive the day, you will have the option to perform an unstoppable/non-redirectable kill. You are town aligned and win when there are no threats to town.

IcePhoenix, Scum Aligned Primrose, has won the game

quote:

You are Primrose! Each night, you may take a hostage. That player will receive a failure on any of their actions targeting you. In addition, if you are killed the hostage dies with you. You can only have 1 hostage at a time. You are scum and win when scum control the vote.

So basically, what ended up happening is Ice Phoenix has Iron Chef Ramen as a hostage. ICR is holding himself hostage and will therefore be unable to kill IP.

so yeah that's that! I hope y'all had fun.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Fun game waiting like 5 days to get killed! Grats mafia!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SalTheBard posted:

Holiday weekend screwed me up and I was waiting for some action submissions that ultimately never came

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thanks for running this game XadKash, I really liked how a bunch of the roles worked, since they were pretty unique takes on more standard roles.

Also shoutout to ICR for killing off Hal so the math worked out to instagib Sal on the penultimate day.

SalTheBard posted:

I'm sorry

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Sep 4, 2018

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

IcePhoenix posted:

Thanks for running this game Xad

Lmao no problem???

This game was hilarious and I enjoyed it being a mafia Blue Mage was super fun

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Xad posted:

Lmao no problem???

This game was hilarious and I enjoyed it being a mafia Blue Mage was super fun

lol I've been trying to figure out your role the last like week and am still not entirely awake, whoops!

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Wait also how was I killed if I used a nexus ability on myself? Unstoppable kill somehow?

Don't think it would've changed who won tho

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Oh wait unless IP murdered himself

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol

also good job bif!

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 14, 2007

Only the very best.

IcePhoenix posted:

Also shoutout to ICR for killing off Hal so the math worked out to instagib Sal on the penultimate day.

yeah I probably wouldn't have done that if I was paying attention to what bif did. I only noticed that I didn't get to see bif's flip, tossed a coin, and killed him.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

yeah I probably wouldn't have done that if I was paying attention to what bif did. I only noticed that I didn't get to see bif's flip, tossed a coin, and killed him.

Oh lol that was my fault then, woops

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oh, almost forgot.

Can someone please tell me how Yuming died? I haven't seen anyone other than ICR with a kill, and we didn't kill her.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

IcePhoenix posted:

Oh, almost forgot.

Can someone please tell me how Yuming died? I haven't seen anyone other than ICR with a kill, and we didn't kill her.

quote:

You are Lianna! Each night, you can investigate a player to learn their alignment. If a player returns NOT TOWN, a townie will die but you will gain that player's ability in addition to your own. You are town aligned and win when there are no threats to town.

I voted for Solus when they were lunched, then used the 1x ability I gained on Bif. Bif was scum, so it randomly killed yuming and I permanently gained yuming's trade ability

I tried to swap GGN and Yami's abilities but GGN died

Kash was busy/having a poo poo day when Solus died, their ability SHOULD have been omitted from the flip, he already apologized

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Yami Fenrir posted:

I decided I want revenge.
On bif.

##vote Bifauxnen

b-minus1 posted:

Thereís Scumbussing on this page

b-minus1 posted:

##vote yami

Also I followed you n1 saw you kill me lol. Rude

Thanks for the game kash. It was fun to follow

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

b-minus1 posted:

Thanks for the game kash. It was fun to follow

I am going to vote for you every jokephase for the rest of your life

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Well I havenít won a game of mafia in a few months so thatís a probably good idea

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Xad posted:

I voted for Solus when they were lunched, then used the 1x ability I gained on Bif. Bif was scum, so it randomly killed yuming and I permanently gained yuming's trade ability

I tried to swap GGN and Yami's abilities but GGN died

Kash was busy/having a poo poo day when Solus died, their ability SHOULD have been omitted from the flip, he already apologized

Ahhh, I missed the kill part, whoops. Well thanks, then!

Also you did successfully swap GGN and Yami's abilities, fwiw.

Oh by the way, if anyone was wondering, Bif's ability was to supercharge a night action for one of us, allowing it to be used twice that night. The drawback is that if anyone targeted that person with an ability they would randomly target another scum as well.

So n1 KB got supercharged and went after nat (to satiate his bloodlust that he couldn't stop bragging about in other places during the game) and Sal.

b-minus1 posted:

I had a good laugh about how that played out

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

IcePhoenix posted:

Ahhh, I missed the kill part, whoops. Well thanks, then!

Also you did successfully swap GGN and Yami's abilities, fwiw.

Oh by the way, if anyone was wondering, Bif's ability was to supercharge a night action for one of us, allowing it to be used twice that night. The drawback is that if anyone targeted that person with an ability they would randomly target another scum as well.

So n1 KB got supercharged and went after nat (to satiate his bloodlust that he couldn't stop bragging about in other places during the game) and Sal.

Oh yeah, so my one-shot version of Bif's ability was that I could target anyone and give them a 2nd night action target, but anyone who targeted them with an action would randomly target someone else (as well? Now I'm starting to think it wasn't a nexus )

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

IcePhoenix posted:

How did you guys know that I followed yami?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

b-minus1 posted:

How did you guys know that I followed yami?
Message in discord

quote:

You are Geoffrey! Each night, you can choose to follow one player to their destination. If you follow the scum player performing the night kill, you will learn they performed the NK and the scum team will learn who you are. You are town aligned and win when there are no threats to town.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Oh, my role pm. Forgot about that part of my action. lol.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

I never got to use my fakeclaim I had been working on

Ophilia is such an easy doc claim.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Also I legit had no idea what was going on for 90% of the game, right until the point where IP announced we might win soon... This game was very confusing.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

So long, Ex-Ma Fergie!

Goddamnit I had a D1 win set up and that Hal's challenge managed to spite me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm very happy that not only did I get my revenge but we won! Good job dragging us home team.

I was pretty sad that my super kill killed so few people, but those extra votes on Sal that I caused paid off!

---

Sorry that I hosed up and talked about killing Nat everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 11, 2010

Resurrected
Living in a lighthouse
The lions and the lambs ain't sleeping yet

jeez I wouldn't have bothered drunkposting if I'd known this would just be a matter of night action shenanigans after I could self hammer

• Locked thread