Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

tsob posted:

Surely no-one with a pet that cute would ever be a bad person. It's hilarious that Murph now knows exactly how to manipulate them, and is openly admitting it when they call him on it in the Short Rest. That said, I don't really see why the necromancer would betray them or be a bad guy in disguise, because there's already enough drama through him with his relationship to Moonshine's father and the fact he inadvertently caused a rift between the father and Jolene that's affecting the Crick Elves present situation and he's already acting as the gateway to action with a new group in the Gravediggers. Any extra drama or action he can offer by making him a betrayer seems like it'd be so inconsequential compared to those as to be pointless. Especially with how conflicted and emotional the things he already said to Moonshine made Emily feel. She already said that she's glad that he wasn't actually her dad in the Short Rest as Murph thought about doing, because she's having trouble enough digesting what did happen and that might have been too much. Having him be someone who's using them would probably give much the same result and tip the scales too far in one direction for them to really enjoy it. If he was going to gently caress them despite the Zone of Truth, I'd assume it's in somewhat the same way as Deadeye did, where he just wasn't being entirely honest with them and is still an ally afterwards. I'd think Emily is right too, in that a nice guy necromancer who just likes helping the dead is too fun an idea to spoil by actually making him evil too.

All that said, the best part of the episode was still Bootwon. Especially with the Short Rest clarifying that he was a single tiny toddler booty. Jake getting so annoyed about the size of it, but in a jokey way and enjoying something so silly so much is what makes this show great. "Guys, I know I was the boot" :(

yeah it'd be a bit much but still, he was being so careful about never directly answering questions.

also i wish they had realized true polymorph is permanent if concentration is held for an hour if only for the reaction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Farg posted:

also i wish they had realized true polymorph is permanent if concentration is held for an hour if only for the reaction

Not knowing anything about rules I thought it was permanent immediately

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I'm on kingshammer. I think I'm going to listen to my first short rest now.

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
I'm now completely caught up and ready to give my half-baked, malformed opinion.

I like it. A lot.

I discovered NADDPod when someone mentioned it a long time ago in the McElroy's thread when talking about The Adventure Zone. As someone who was disappointed at the turn TAZ took from "funny D&D adventures" to "Griffin's radio drama story time", I'm incredibly glad that NADDPod has managed to stay pretty consistent with what it does. There's still tons of dramatic moments, but the goal of playing D&D and just having fun hasn't been overshadowed. The moments that do have drama are usually weighty because they're woven from the PCs' backstories rather than hamfisted attempts to make us care about random NPCs we met five minutes ago. The Crick was fantastic, and even parts that had little to no actual story (the Elemental Plane of Chaos, for example) were tons of fun and never felt like they got bogged down by the combat.

As for the characters, I think that Moonshine is one of the most colorful D&D characters I've seen, Beverly is hitting the "shonen protagonist" notes very steadily, and Hardwon is the dark horse who really came into his own as the characters progressed in a way that surprised me.

I do have some minor complaints about the recent Shadowfell arc: I feel like Deadeye was just too much, both in power level and in the story. He was a great character as he was played, but he completely overshadowed the PCs in every single way. I also feel that in an arc primarily about saving Hardwon's mother and getting revenge on Gallad, we really didn't need more stuff about Moonshine's family (which we are getting even more of now with this elf necromancer that knows her dad...?). Also I don't think there's any current direction for Bev. We know his Dad sold his soul, which is an echo of Bev himself being tempted, but that's back on the prime material plane. I thought we were going to see more done with his discovery of the Dusk Mother, but maybe there's more to come there. Also I don't know if it's just RPing or if Jake is genuinely bothered by Hardwon's situation, but he's seemed way more subdued recently. This is the first arc they've *ever* done where I've been waiting for them to wrap it up and get to the finale.Then again, I've never been a fan of Ravenloft, so it could all just be me.

Having said that, I don't see why Emily got any hate for the tidal wave and nerds need to calm the gently caress down on the rules lawyer poo poo. If anything I'd say sometimes Moonshine is a bit TOO effective in combat situations, but that's entirely due to spellcasters being broken bullshit and nothing to do with her as a player.

Eagerly awaiting the next episode.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

HoboTech posted:

Having said that, I don't see why Emily got any hate for the tidal wave and nerds need to calm the gently caress down on the rules lawyer poo poo. If anything I'd say sometimes Moonshine is a bit TOO effective in combat situations, but that's entirely due to spellcasters being broken bullshit and nothing to do with her as a player.

misogyny

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I have never played a game of DnD in my life. These rule callouts by fans comes across as very spergy.

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

um excuse me posted:

I have never played a game of DnD in my life. These rule callouts by fans comes across as very spergy.

I have a theory that a lot of the people calling out the rules may have also never played D&D in their lives, because if you play D&D for more than a goddamn hour you learn that the rules are only secondary to the question of: "is everyone having fun?"

Most of the ACTUAL rules lawyers I've met only haggle the rules when it benefits them/their character, not because someone in a game they're not playing forgot their spells should have ended a turn ago or whatever.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

HoboTech posted:

As for the characters, I think that Moonshine is one of the most colorful D&D characters I've seen, Beverly is hitting the "shonen protagonist" notes very steadily, and Hardwon is the dark horse who really came into his own as the characters progressed in a way that surprised me.

Don't forget Paw Paw and Balnor. I love the way both have been developed so much despite being essentially NPCs. Balnor going from something they picked up by accident from a deck of cards, through WWI jokes to being an integral member of the team was great fun to listen to, especially given that they haven't quite dropped the mild disdain they have for him and it comes out in the humor occasionally even while they value him as a team member. It's always amusing to hear them pawn anything they can't do themselves through RP on to Paw Paw too, since it ends up adding so much to him. Paw Paw being a fighter now should be interesting too, and I'm wondering how Moonshine will end up letting him develop since Emily doesn't want to awaken him and has said she sees him as awakened in all but language at this point anyway. The fact they play him as a selfish brat at times too is fantastic. Paw Paw in the latest episode procrastinating from making Hardwon's wetsuit, then turning around to go to sleep when Hardwon gave out for instance was real fun. Or Paw Paw wanting to pig out on all the sweets a few episodes back.

HoboTech posted:

Also I don't think there's any current direction for Bev.

I think Caldwell is just happy to leave Bev on the backburner for a short while, letting Emily and Hardwon take the RP spotlight until he figures out what he wants to do with the whole Grey Knight/revenge angle. Especially since they only wrapped the Feywild up with a few weeks, and that was a pretty major arc for Beverly and was ostensibly all about him. I can't imagine Murph isn't going to tie in a place that's all about darkness in to him at some point anyway, given that Bev has shifted his character to be darker/edgier.

HoboTech posted:

Also I don't know if it's just RPing or if Jake is genuinely bothered by Hardwon's situation, but he's seemed way more subdued recently.

Yea, I think it's a mix of Jake just genuinely not loving being a vampire and him RP'ing the fact that Hardwon doesn't love it either by having Hardwon be a little sullen. I can't wait for him to be reincarnated though. Whatever he comes out as, the whole thing should make for some amazing RP.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

I thought this whole fungal badass pawpaw was essentially a rp'd version of him being awakened now? I was under the impression that Emily changed her mind on it after the deadeye fight

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

Jeremor posted:

I thought this whole fungal badass pawpaw was essentially a rp'd version of him being awakened now? I was under the impression that Emily changed her mind on it after the deadeye fight
The Deadeye stuff did change her thinking of how she's been too protective of Pawpaw, but I don't think that she technically used Awaken on him. Typically Awaken basically gives the target human intelligence. Fungal Pawpaw makes him much tougher, but leaves his intelligence unchanged. She also had to sacrifice some of her spells/abilities as an attempt at balancing the new benefits to Pawpaw. (It still seems unbalanced in Moonshine's favor to me, but I love giant buff Pawpaw so whatever.)

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Plus, as Murph points out, having buff familiar means the familiar becomes a target. Kind of hosed up to target familiars when they're eyes and ears and so on for someone, but when they're a battle-familiar, kind of comes with the territory.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Phlag posted:

The Deadeye stuff did change her thinking of how she's been too protective of Pawpaw, but I don't think that she technically used Awaken on him. Typically Awaken basically gives the target human intelligence. Fungal Pawpaw makes him much tougher, but leaves his intelligence unchanged.

Yeah, Emily has said that she doesn't want to awaken Paw Paw, because (a) she loves the animalistic noises he makes too much to leave behind and have him talking and because (b) she thinks of him as already being essentially awakened anyway, given all the silly stuff they have him doing, like trying cases, making outfits and the fact he can perfectly understand them and even communicate precise information via his "rerr rirr" noises. He just speaks a different language at this point in time, essentially. I'm just curious as to how Emily will develop him in future really, given how much they've already done with him throughout the show.

mlmp08 posted:

Plus, as Murph points out, having buff familiar means the familiar becomes a target. Kind of hosed up to target familiars when they're eyes and ears and so on for someone, but when they're a battle-familiar, kind of comes with the territory.

I've seen some speculation that Murph will eventually end up having the Band of Boobs find some kind of item that allows Paw Paw to recover in a different dimension of some kind if he's killed in battle, sort of like a Pokeball, because apparently Vex\Laura from Critical Role needed much the same before she was entirely comfortable using her animal familiar in battle. I imagine you could probably home brew some kind of magic that ties Paw Paw's life force to Moonshine, so that he can't die unless she dies or something. That might even already the case automatically with familiars for all I know, since I've never played D'n'D and am only going off second hand knowledge through podcasts and some light browsing. I vaguely recall something similar being said of Mee Maw and Maw Maw actually, so maybe that's part of awaken or another spell druids have access to as well.

tsob fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jul 18, 2019

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

tsob posted:

I've seen some speculation that Murph will eventually end up having the Band of Boobs find some kind of item that allows Paw Paw to recover in a different dimension of some kind if he's killed in battle, sort of like a Pokeball, because apparently Vex\Laura from Critical Role needed much the same before she was entirely comfortable using her animal familiar in battle. I imagine you could probably home brew some kind of magic that ties Paw Paw's life force to Moonshine, so that he can't die unless she dies or something. That might even already the case automatically with familiars for all I know, since I've never played D'n'D and am only going off second hand knowledge through podcasts and some light browsing. I vaguely recall something similar being said of Mee Maw and Maw Maw actually, so maybe that's part of awaken or another spell druids have access to as well.

I believe the precedent is that the possum familiars are tied to their people in a way that will let them be similarly long-lived, well past a normal possum's time, but they can be killed. But I also suspect that Paw Paw, like Balnor, would go into death saves instead of being outright killed like an NPC.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

tsob posted:

Yeah, Emily has said that she doesn't want to awaken Paw Paw, because (a) she loves the animalistic noises he makes too much to leave behind and have him talking and because (b) she thinks of him as already being essentially awakened anyway, given all the silly stuff they have him doing, like trying cases, making outfits and the fact he can perfectly understand them and even communicate precise information via his "rerr rirr" noises. He just speaks a different language at this point in time, essentially. I'm just curious as to how Emily will develop him in future really, given how much they've already done with him throughout the show.

Usually a familiar can die, and older versions of D&D it caused some pretty serious consequences for the owner. That's not to say your idea of some kind of life-link with Moonshine wouldn't be easily doable. There were spells or abilities where whatever damage one person took, the other took it instead. Whipping up something like that, where if Paw Paw gets too messed up it automatically kicks in and Moonshine takes all the damage, or a Sanctuary spell that kicks in whenever he's knocked unconscious. There's a million ways you could prevent his death, if they really wanted to.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Psychepath posted:

I believe the precedent is that the possum familiars are tied to their people in a way that will let them be similarly long-lived, well past a normal possum's time, but they can be killed. But I also suspect that Paw Paw, like Balnor, would go into death saves instead of being outright killed like an NPC.

I'm not entirely sure that if Murph outright killed Paw Paw with no chance for death saves or some kind of resurrection, Emily wouldn't just divorce him. I imagine he'll have to give that chance just for the sake of a peaceful life frankly.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I go to chapter 52. Chapter 51 made me openly weep. Murph is good. My theory is that Alanis killed balnor's family/set it up because she needed him

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

Psychepath posted:

Yeah, especially considering that with unmodified dire wolf stats he could easily be wiped out in one round with the splash damage from a fireball or chain lightning spell.

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
I will say about the reincarnation I kinda wish they would just do it. They've already said they're gonna, and I really want to see what comes of it. Quit teasing me, Two Crew!

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Paw Paw should just multiclass into Possum/Rogue so they have someone who can detect traps/pick locks for them. Also I agree on the reincarnation needing to happen sooner rather than later, and man does Hardwon need to either become a proper dwarf or a goliath..

Also I know this is heretical, but regarding Balnor: I think he should have stayed in the Feywild with the other Green Knights to start his life over again. I feel like his character arc has come to a close and it would have been a good moment for him altogether, as well as opening the door for a new fun NPC. As sad as I was to see Ol' Cobb go away for a bit, I know we'll see him again. Hell, Balnor could have returned later on as a total badass, because we know we haven't seen the end of the Green Knights. Then again, who would hold the bag?

Regarding the familiar chat, Critical Role currently has a character that can "bamf" his familiar in and out of existence, and if they get killed they just need to be re-summoned. I know it's the difference between druids and wizards, but it's still a good idea. I agree with the posters who brought up the pokeball concept, too. They already have a gem that can store people/souls. Granted, it's currently occupied, but it's there.

tsob posted:

I think Caldwell is just happy to leave Bev on the backburner for a short while, letting Emily and Hardwon take the RP spotlight until he figures out what he wants to do with the whole Grey Knight/revenge angle. Especially since they only wrapped the Feywild up with a few weeks, and that was a pretty major arc for Beverly and was ostensibly all about him. I can't imagine Murph isn't going to tie in a place that's all about darkness in to him at some point anyway, given that Bev has shifted his character to be darker/edgier.

This is a real good point. I forgot the Feywild was basically "The Search for Bev's Dad". Man, that was a fun arc.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

yeah I hope they do it with hardwon before he meets his mom.

meeting his mom as a [random race] is more interesting than meeting his mom as some self-hating vampire

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

HoboTech posted:

Also I know this is heretical, but regarding Balnor: I think he should have stayed in the Feywild with the other Green Knights to start his life over again. I feel like his character arc has come to a close and it would have been a good moment for him altogether, as well as opening the door for a new fun NPC. As sad as I was to see Ol' Cobb go away for a bit, I know we'll see him again. Hell, Balnor could have returned later on as a total badass, because we know we haven't seen the end of the Green Knights. Then again, who would hold the bag?

I kind of agree, but I think Murph somewhat closed the possibility when he revealed Balnor's backstory. He made Balnor central at that point, and that means it'd be kind of weird narratively if he just left, because his current arc was done. I do think it'd be more entertaining to have new NPC's for Murph to play within the party every arc or two, but Balnor is now one of the Boobs formally as well as being the thing that put them over the top as a force for good according to Alannis, so he kind of has to stay. I think maybe Murph just likes having a consistent character he can play within the group too, to be honest. Someone he can RP himself, and develop a lot over time the way Emily, Jake and Caldwell can develop their characters through numerous different goals and arcs.

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

eke out posted:

yeah I hope they do it with hardwon before he meets his mom.

meeting his mom as a [random race] is more interesting than meeting his mom as some self-hating vampire

I agree, but on the flip side if they met in his current state, they'd have something to bond over, what with them both being undead and all.

tsob posted:

I kind of agree, but I think Murph somewhat closed the possibility when he revealed Balnor's backstory. He made Balnor central at that point, and that means it'd be kind of weird narratively if he just left, because his current arc was done. I do think it'd be more entertaining to have new NPC's for Murph to play within the party every arc or two, but Balnor is now one of the Boobs formally as well as being the thing that put them over the top as a force for good according to Alannis, so he kind of has to stay. I think maybe Murph just likes having a consistent character he can play within the group too, to be honest. Someone he can RP himself, and develop a lot over time the way Emily, Jake and Caldwell can develop their characters through numerous different goals and arcs.

Yeah, that's a good point. I kind of forgot that he'd been inducted into the BoB and that Alannis had set him up to be important, literally saying they'd all have been dead without him. Also I have noticed that Murph uses him to suggest things they may have missed or to keep the group focused, which can be tricky as a DM if done too much, but I think Murph keeps a good balance with it.

What day do new episodes drop? Now that I'm caught up I feel like I'm getting this on a drip-feed and I want to know when to expect my next fix.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
The episode is normally up with several hours by now, so there's presumably some delay on today's episode for whatever reason. It's once a week, on a Thursday. It's often up by 7am or 8am GMT, though I have no idea what that'll translate to for you personally. The Short Rests and Mixed Bags are all worth a listen too, if you like the Boobs at all and haven't signed up for them yet.

Also, the crew talked about not streaming for some minor reason in one of the recent Short Rests or something, though I can't recall why or when off-hand, and I'm hoping that the fact they gave a relatively minor reason means they're hoping to or actually going to start doing so at some point in the future.

tsob fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jul 19, 2019

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

I've also listened to the entire backlog of 8 Bit Book Club now, and it's just as great as NADDPOD in many ways. Highly recommended.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Jeremor posted:

I've also listened to the entire backlog of 8 Bit Book Club now, and it's just as great as NADDPOD in many ways. Highly recommended.

What is 8bit book club

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

RC Cola posted:

What is 8bit book club

https://headgum.com/8-bit-book-club

It's the podcast that preceded NADDPOD, with Emily and Murph and Caldwell reading terrible video game fiction. It spawned a few of the jokes they still make now.

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

tsob posted:

The episode is normally up with several hours by now, so there's presumably some delay on today's episode for whatever reason. It's once a week, on a Thursday. It's often up by 7am or 8am GMT, though I have no idea what that'll translate to for you personally. The Short Rests and Mixed Bags are all worth a listen too, if you like the Boobs at all and haven't signed up for them yet.

I'm east coast in the US, but that's good to know. Also, I actually might check out the Short Rests. I've never done Patreon before but this is the first one I'd be willing to actually try. $5/month isn't bad, either.

Jeremor posted:

https://headgum.com/8-bit-book-club

It's the podcast that preceded NADDPOD, with Emily and Murph and Caldwell reading terrible video game fiction. It spawned a few of the jokes they still make now.

Subscribed for later listening, thank you.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
The Short Rests are often as entertaining as the actual episodes; usually because Emily sends the group off on insane tangents. Which have included, but are certainly not limited to: comparing Jake to a hawk and then saying Murph is like a pigeon, coming up with new characters Murph absolutely won't let her try (like a luche libre skeleton) and a song she made up about milk and nuts (or something) that makes no loving sense, and doesn't even match what she's doing while singing it but which she insists is the right way anyway. The group basically talk about the events of the episode, what they liked or hated, what they felt they did right or wrong etc. along with trying to get some information out of Murph about other possible actions they missed out on and so on. The Mixed Bags on the other hand have a lot less formal structure, and have included things like the gang watching a movie (Warcraft and FF7: Advent Children) or TV show (80's D'n'D animated cartoon and Game of Thrones finale) and then talking about it, going back to listen to the first episode and doing a Short Rest style talk about that or Short Rests for the Trinnyvale stuff. They also don't come out nearly as often, but I find the crew engaging enough that I'm happy to pay the extra couple of quid a month regardless.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

GIVE ME A HEMP!

HEMP!

GIVE ME A MILK!

MILK!

YOU GOT YOUR HEMP, YOU GOT YOUR MILK

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

tsob posted:

The Short Rests are often as entertaining as the actual episodes; usually because Emily sends the group off on insane tangents. Which have included, but are certainly not limited to: comparing Jake to a hawk and then saying Murph is like a pigeon, coming up with new characters Murph absolutely won't let her try (like a luche libre skeleton) and a song she made up about milk and nuts (or something) that makes no loving sense, and doesn't even match what she's doing while singing it but which she insists is the right way anyway. The group basically talk about the events of the episode, what they liked or hated, what they felt they did right or wrong etc. along with trying to get some information out of Murph about other possible actions they missed out on and so on. The Mixed Bags on the other hand have a lot less formal structure, and have included things like the gang watching a movie (Warcraft and FF7: Advent Children) or TV show (80's D'n'D animated cartoon and Game of Thrones finale) and then talking about it, going back to listen to the first episode and doing a Short Rest style talk about that or Short Rests for the Trinnyvale stuff. They also don't come out nearly as often, but I find the crew engaging enough that I'm happy to pay the extra couple of quid a month regardless.

yea I know every podcast has a patreon and it can be hard to get that sweet sweet bonus from everyone you like but man are Short Rests and Mixed Bags worth it if you enjoy the dynamics of these guys. They go between genuine good RPG talk to poo poo like "wanna hear my milk song?????" and it's a delight.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
Listen to 8‐Bit Book Club to hear Emily wish for huge boobs easily a dozen times, and obtain a greater understanding of how she designed Moonshine.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Not Operator posted:

Listen to 8‐Bit Book Club to hear Emily wish for huge boobs easily a dozen times, and obtain a greater understanding of how she designed Moonshine.

Emily using D&D to become a big titty bisexual fertility goddess and Jake is using it to be a big buff fighterman is the most D&D player poo poo ever and I love it.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Caldwell Tanner plays himself though.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

RC Cola posted:

Caldwell Tanner plays himself though.

yea Caldwell using it to just play A Very Good Boy, which is just him with magic spells, is also deeply on brand.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Isn't the Grillionaire debate from a short rest as well

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
Murph playing exclusively gross, short monsters in Dimension 20 becomes even more disturbing with that in mind.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

RC Cola posted:

GIVE ME A HEMP!

HEMP!

GIVE ME A MILK!

MILK!

YOU GOT YOUR HEMP, YOU GOT YOUR MILK

Jake loving killed me during that

“Listen to me. I’m going to ask you to give me a hemp. But here’s the thing: I want you to disobey me.”

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Isn't the Grillionaire debate from a short rest as well

My recollection is that it started in a Mixed Bag, and they briefly mentioned it in a Short Rest. I think it might be the D'n'D cartoon Mixed Bag.

tsob fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Jul 19, 2019

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
I'm going to keep posting about roleplaying dropout stuff in here until someone yells at me. Here's a live show from Austin.

https://intl.dropout.tv/videos/fantasy-high-live-at-rtx-austin

Everyone except for Lou. Griffin McElroy guesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
I think my least favorite part of the last episode is we didn’t get Murph going “siiiiiiixty niiiiine”, like he always did in 8BBC.