Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
u should be a lil less obv as executioner tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

SolusLunes (7): Max, King Burgundy, chaoslord, Asiina, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Nep-Nep, Hal Incandenza, Nep-Nep, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, flerp
Hal Incandenza (3): b-minus1, Toalpaz, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Nep-Nep
SalTheBard (1): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, A Sometimes Food, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
A Sometimes Food (1): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, A Sometimes Food, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, A Sometimes Food, Nep-Nep, Anomalous Amalgam, Nep-Nep
Anomalous Amalgam (1): flerp, REGGAE PARADE, flerp
Max (1): SolusLunes
b-minus1 (0): SalTheBard, Max, Asiina, SalTheBard, chaoslord, King Burgundy, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, flerp, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, flerp, REGGAE PARADE, REGGAE PARADE, Max, King Burgundy, chaoslord, Asiina
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (0): Hal Incandenza, Toalpaz, Max, Asiina, b-minus1, Max, Asiina, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Hal Incandenza
Asiina (0): REGGAE PARADE, REGGAE PARADE
Toalpaz (0): Max, Max
REGGAE PARADE (0): Max, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, King Burgundy, Max, Anomalous Amalgam, King Burgundy, flerp
flerp (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (1): SalTheBard

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 26th, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 58 minutes.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Solus lunes could definitely be scum though

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Alas, it's the crimson mallet for ye Solus Lunes ##vote SolusLunes :redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without SolusLunes!

Votecount for Day 1
With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 26th, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 51 minutes.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

A Sometimes Food has been put ON NOTICE! If they fail to make 10 posts during a game day again, they will be subject to a free LIGHTS-OUT execution!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Votecount for Day 1

SolusLunes (8): Max, King Burgundy, chaoslord, Asiina, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Nep-Nep, Hal Incandenza, Nep-Nep, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, flerp, Toalpaz
Hal Incandenza (2): b-minus1, Toalpaz, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Nep-Nep, Toalpaz
SalTheBard (1): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, A Sometimes Food, SHALASHASKA HAWKE
A Sometimes Food (1): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, A Sometimes Food, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, A Sometimes Food, Nep-Nep, Anomalous Amalgam, Nep-Nep
Anomalous Amalgam (1): flerp, REGGAE PARADE, flerp
Max (1): SolusLunes
b-minus1 (0): SalTheBard, Max, Asiina, SalTheBard, chaoslord, King Burgundy, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, flerp, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, flerp, REGGAE PARADE, REGGAE PARADE, Max, King Burgundy, chaoslord, Asiina
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (0): Hal Incandenza, Toalpaz, Max, Asiina, b-minus1, Max, Asiina, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Hal Incandenza
Asiina (0): REGGAE PARADE, REGGAE PARADE
Toalpaz (0): Max, Max
REGGAE PARADE (0): Max, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, King Burgundy, Max, Anomalous Amalgam, King Burgundy, flerp
flerp (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (1): SalTheBard

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 26th, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 47 minutes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

:rip: SolusLunes, Town-Aligned, Vanilla was lynched Day 1 :rip:

It is now Night 1. All actions are due NO LATER THAN 12AM GMT, Tuesday, November 27th. I will process and open the thread early should all actions be submitted before the deadline.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Nov 29, 2018

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
:rip: Flerp, Town-Aligned, Even Cop was killed Night 1 :rip:

:rip: Hal Incandenza, Scum-Aligned, Godfather was killed Night 1 :rip:

It is now Day 2. Deadline is at 12AM GMT on Thursday, November 29th

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (12): A Sometimes Food, Anomalous Amalgam, Asiina, b-minus1, chaoslord, King Burgundy, Max, Nep-Nep, REGGAE PARADE, SalTheBard, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 29th, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

REGGAE PARADE
Apr 3, 2015

Cool, ##vote aa

My opinion hasn't changed since yesterday, especially with a post like this:

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Oooo this looks like you're saving a scummer though lol

Scum tend to stress about coming off as being 'too right', and this is a v scummy post to make because it makes AA look like he was wrong about Solus in retrospect.

It's a perfectly meaningless post, because the only case against Solus was lurking, and defending against a meaningless lunch isn't indicative of anything at all.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Max, level with me, are you actually a SK?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm not an SK.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
drat. I was a 1shot Vig/miller Because I used my Vig on Hal I'm now a Miller. I will Cop Scum. Cheers

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also, AA doesn't seem scummy in mason chat so I'm not buying that case.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

SalTheBard posted:

drat. I was a 1shot Vig/miller Because I used my Vig on Hal I'm now a Miller. I will Cop Scum. Cheers

OK well there is your answer.

Why drat? You hit scum.

REGGAE PARADE
Apr 3, 2015

Max posted:

Also, AA doesn't seem scummy in mason chat so I'm not buying that case.

I don't see miller chat, but what opinions has AA shared in miller chat that makes it seem like they're not scummy?

Did they mention why they thought flerp was scummy?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Mason you mean?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

SalTheBard posted:

Good job.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

flerp was never mentioned in mason aside from being included in a lumpenlist that AA made a few hours ago. I liked his reasoning he provided for his list. I'm going to leave it to AA to defend his self here but my own feeling is, no, he's not scummy.

REGGAE PARADE
Apr 3, 2015

SalTheBard posted:

Mason you mean?

Yeah whoops, miller slip.

I wanted to ask you about your miller claim. Do you only become miller if you vig scum? Is that why you said 'drat'?

REGGAE PARADE
Apr 3, 2015

Max posted:

flerp was never mentioned in mason aside from being included in a lumpenlist that AA made a few hours ago. I liked his reasoning he provided for his list. I'm going to leave it to AA to defend his self here but my own feeling is, no, he's not scummy.

But like I want your opinion, Max. I said I think AA is scummy, you said you don't think he is. What gives you the not scummy vibe?

I actually thought the whole 'Max is a survivor ... oh nooo I feel so guilty' was kind of an act.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

REGGAE PARADE posted:

Yeah whoops, miller slip.

I wanted to ask you about your miller claim. Do you only become miller if you vig scum? Is that why you said 'drat'?

I never said drat. I became a Miller because I used my Vig.

REGGAE PARADE
Apr 3, 2015

SalTheBard posted:

I never said drat. I became a Miller because I used my Vig.

SalTheBard posted:

:P

Why did you risk using your vig on N1 if you might hit town and end up being a miller?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Ohh sorry! It was like a drat! Out of excitement

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm inclined to believe Sal because this reads as a honest Sal play. For now it means that AA and Max look good in that there was one kill last night and one Sal kill. So everything seems to check out third party wise.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

REGGAE PARADE posted:

But like I want your opinion, Max. I said I think AA is scummy, you said you don't think he is. What gives you the not scummy vibe?

I actually thought the whole 'Max is a survivor ... oh nooo I feel so guilty' was kind of an act.

I'm not going to post screenshots or direct quotes. AA expressed some early suspicion about my mentioning SK's early on, and brought it up once or twice. Seeing me, a claimed survivor in his unconfirmed masonry commanding a few other votes openly made him wary. I'm sad that our solidarity to the doggos didn't engender enough trust from him, but from an outside perspective it was entirely fair play on his part to be suspicious about what was happening.

I'm not going to post quotes or anything like that. He's been fairly open in terms of his opinions and is reacting to things without much prodding. Doesn't feel scummy to me.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

I'm inclined to believe Sal because this reads as a honest Sal play. For now it means that AA and Max look good in that there was one kill last night and one Sal kill. So everything seems to check out third party wise.

I'm surprised no one tried to frame one of us by offing the other but I guess once a masonry is out in the open, it's a moot point.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I don't see anything super obvious in Hal's post history. He really didn't do much.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

REGGAE PARADE posted:

:P

Why did you risk using your vig on N1 if you might hit town and end up being a miller?

I would be a Miller regardless if I killed town or scum. But why does anyone use a vig on night 1 or day 1? I wish I could claim I had some sort of Jesus read on Hal, but I owed him for another game so there is that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

Doubly so since it came 2 minutes after the actual vote and they felt like they needed to come back and justify it before they got called out on it. It's also a pretty empty reason too and doesn't even really address why Sal said he unvoted.

Light scum shade from Hal from my response to ASF. I think that makes ASF look good in the light of day after Hal flipped. This doesn't look like fake scum bussing, it looks like trying to actually work a vote.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lets be honest, in this community, it would be suspicious if someone didn't use their vig night 1.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Max posted:

Lets be honest, in this community, it would be suspicious if someone didn't use their vig night 1.

REGGAE PARADE
Apr 3, 2015

Max posted:

I'm not going to post screenshots or direct quotes. AA expressed some early suspicion about my mentioning SK's early on, and brought it up once or twice. Seeing me, a claimed survivor in his unconfirmed masonry commanding a few other votes openly made him wary. I'm sad that our solidarity to the doggos didn't engender enough trust from him, but from an outside perspective it was entirely fair play on his part to be suspicious about what was happening.

I'm not going to post quotes or anything like that. He's been fairly open in terms of his opinions and is reacting to things without much prodding. Doesn't feel scummy to me.

I didn't want quotes or the like, that would be outside the spirit of the game imo. Thank you.

I'll reconsider that I'm basically playing with confirmation bias, but AA's in-thread actions just read to me very similar to how I play as scum. Leaving no trail and taking no strong stances.

REGGAE PARADE
Apr 3, 2015

Max posted:

I'm not suspicious of Sal. I'm just wondering why Sal thought it was a good idea to more likely than not hit a town player, then say they turned into a miller. That would've been a shitshow in the making...

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I understand that, and I acknowledge that I have a different perspective since I'm actively talking to him, and he's been more engaged in the mason chat than in this thread. It is why I'm leaving it on him to defend that part of your critique.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

I don't see anything super obvious in Hal's post history. He really didn't do much.

I see three quotes of Hal's that are useful.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

REGGAE PARADE posted:

I'm not suspicious of Sal. I'm just wondering why Sal thought it was a good idea to more likely than not hit a town player, then say they turned into a miller. That would've been a shitshow in the making...

SalTheBard posted:

I'm a Miller. So I'm not a Miller now (I will Cop town) but if certain conditions are met I will become a Miller and cop Scum. I would prefer not to go into the conditions yet. Happy Thanksgiving!

That was my first post. My condition of course was using my vig. I obviously don't want to announce that I have a vig. If I killed Hal on N1 and he flipped town, sucks, but thats how Mafia goes on Night 1. I also preferred to use it before I got cuddled or something.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hal's vote for Hawke, and the inverse, seems more like bussing to me now after looking through things, then just joking around:

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote HAWKE I just get triggered by bad spelling and grammar

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

taht’s Garbage talk. VTs are our most important role.

##vote Hal to end his reign of terror and reclaim our nimtendo magazines

And earlier when Flerp mentions Hal first on his scum list:

flerp posted:

the 3 scum are hal toal and bee man

Hawke tries to divert attention to me:

I'll start there.

##vote Hawke

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Max posted:

I see three quotes of Hal's that are useful.

I'm finding more as I bounce between him and others. But what else are you seeing?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm glad you mentioned the Hawke posting, I'm going back and forth on if it looks like a scum bus or just him being on an early joke vote that he upgraded to a real vote later when the Max bloc came rolling in:

Hal Incandenza posted:

I don't like being called low class by a trite Jeff K knockoff

Who is scum if not you Hawke

So much of his interactions are with him, so I can see leaning towards this being a scum bus.

Other notes:

Hal Incandenza posted:

I like the Max bloc but I don't want to vote for new player Reggae so I don't know what to do

Straight up no voting Reggae

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hmmm now why would you do that

Throwing shade on Sal (this is a gimme, given Sal's vig claim)

Hal Incandenza posted:

Lol at anyone taking that claim seriously in any way at all

Re: b-'s claim. Could be soft defending b- here.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I usually just quit inside when I see your name in the player list because it's so intimidating

Not surprised flerp died given this post, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

King Burgundy posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hmmm now why would you do that

Hal Incandenza posted:

Fair. It felt suddenly self-conscious and I was wondering if you had reason to think b- was town and also I forgot it was a joke vote.

hAL queistoning Sal and later throwing shade on ASF

Hal Incandenza posted:

Doubly so since it came 2 minutes after the actual vote and they felt like they needed to come back and justify it before they got called out on it. It's also a pretty empty reason too and doesn't even really address why Sal said he unvoted.

is a tonne more than Hal normally does and doesn’t read like scum bussign

• Locked thread