Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Wowser jimbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm deffo feeling silus sleep scum combo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

hambeet posted:

Wowser jimbo

Town jimson likes to vote what can i say. I get excited when i think i can find scum

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

What evs.

##vote solus

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Who ever votes next is scum!

(This'll lure them out)

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

josh dang theres like half an hour left get it over with

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

and solus has been checked out like all day

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I think we should lynch solus. In activity and an inability to participate is either scumtell or gonna cost us the drat game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I thought we said solus

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ugh whatever ##vote solus better then no lycnh

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rip no lunch

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?

Grimey Drawer

Jfc actions

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?

Grimey Drawer

Hambeet, Town Aligned Doc, died.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop

Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (4): flerp, imgay, JimsonTheBetrayer, SolusLunes

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 24th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 10 hours.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

1 more day of hell game. Who u think imgay

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

1 more day of hell game. Who u think imgay

I'm gonna come out and say something awful

let's

no-lynch

we're obviously not looking at two scum otherwise game would be over

we're at mylo so let's let scum do the mislynch for us

if beet was alive he'd be pulling for this after getting twenty grifteen'd into getting voted at mylo instead of the team forcing scum to take another shot

so here's my vote: ##vote no-lynch

if ya'll do manage to push a vote on me and lose for town it ain't my fault

though I'm pretty sure that jimjams will be the one to die tonight, since he's the only one with a somewhat clear given his find of binus, or the scumteam's bussing hard and it's jims and we're all screwed

but if scum kills me tonight, lol, good joke, I'm sure I'll be seeing you all again at lylo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I actually really like this plan solus. It hells weed out scum because if theyre targeting me it should be easy money to figure out who it is.

##no lynch

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Unless someone has a better plan I vote no lynch. Only reason im still Alive is because doc was a bigger target.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Idk but I'm at work so. I'll decide after at home in my sofa

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

imgay posted:

Idk but I'm at work so. I'll decide after at home in my sofa

more like you'll decide who you kill at night amirite

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CAPITALIST PIG
CRAVES ONLY THE BEST POETS
HIS WRATH WILL BE HARSH

no lunch is the right choice but id rather everyone at least gets their thoughts out now because one of us is gonna die

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##unvote

flerp posted:

no lunch is the right choice but id rather everyone at least gets their thoughts out now because one of us is gonna die

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CAPITALIST PIG
HIS WRATH WILL BE HARSH

anyways, my thoughts

based off voting yesterday and w/ the knowledge that there's one scum, the scum is either imgay or jimmy. i was at -1 for a very long time, which means solus (if scum) had the oppurtunity to hammer me. but then again, solus didnt post in this time, so either he's town, or he hosed up hardcore as scum.

also here's a nice post by beet that also brings up a good point

hambeet posted:

No one jumped on to hammer me. So scum already on my vote? Flerp not around?

I'd say that categorically clears imgay either way.

U Dingus

process of elimination = jimmy is scum

we should still no lunch.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

implying your not the scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

We need a no lynch today, but flerp is also ignoring that solus was gone most of the day busy with real life and wasnt around during you being -1 . Normally one would assume that potentially solus would be part of scum.
But no, flerp jumps on me and imgay then denounces imgay as being town.
Yet still calls out the almost 100% confirmed town who has a role that enabled us to kill scum. Seems like flerp is either waiting for a potential mislynch on me or for the night to end so they can kill me and feign ignorance/ride a solus lynch into the dirt.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

We need a no lynch today, but flerp is also ignoring that solus was gone most of the day busy with real life and wasnt around during you being -1 . Normally one would assume that potentially solus would be part of scum.
Yet still calls out the almost 100% confirmed town who has a role that enabled us to kill scum. Seems like flerp is either waiting for a potential mislynch on me or for the night to end so they can kill me and feign ignorance/ride a solus lynch into the dirt.

This definitely makes me feel worse about flerp, especially the last part (because I can see that happening).

imgay does seem more towny in the light of that hambeet post.

I'm reasonably certain it's flerp now, but I look forward to seeing who scum kills tonight.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

flerp posted:

anyways, my thoughts

based off voting yesterday and w/ the knowledge that there's one scum, the scum is either imgay or jimmy. i was at -1 for a very long time, which means solus (if scum) had the oppurtunity to hammer me. but then again, solus didnt post in this time, so either he's town, or he hosed up hardcore as scum.

also here's a nice post by beet that also brings up a good point

process of elimination = jimmy is scum

we should still no lunch.

It's interesting to me that you should so discount the possibility of me being scum, and land on jimjams. It's almost like you know my alignment? And that I would probably be an easy lynch to push in lylo?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CAPITALIST PIG
HIS WRATH WILL BE HARSH

SolusLunes posted:

It's interesting to me that you should so discount the possibility of me being scum, and land on jimjams. It's almost like you know my alignment? And that I would probably be an easy lynch to push in lylo?

????????

if you were the easy lunch in lylo, id just case you

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CAPITALIST PIG
HIS WRATH WILL BE HARSH

imgay posted:

well yeah, i know my drat alignment

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CAPITALIST PIG
HIS WRATH WILL BE HARSH

ur not 100% confirmed town. you could've bussed bee movie and then you get away with just saying "im confirmed town because of my confirmed action" which is btw not confirmed, and impossible to actually confirm. also, you as a player are known to go for gambits and busses, so just because you helped lead a charge on bee movie doesnt stop you from being scum. so nah, youre nowehre close to 100% confirmed town and deserve to be looked at as much as anybody else.

you threw your vote out at pretty much everyone except imgay last day despite us being at a minimum mylo (and w/ the possibility of there being two scum still alive), which to me looks like you were trying to make any lunch happen, flip flopping throughout the day trying to get at least two people to lunch somebody so you could win.

also hey also i said that solus didnt post in the time i was at -1, so yes, i did assume that potentially solus would be part of scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lolk

Okay flerp allow me to expertly dissect and take apart your argument in one single post.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lolk

Okay flerp allow me to expertly dissect and take apart your argument in one single post.

EzGame scumble

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also if youre at -1 then no duh no one band wagoned you, you doofus. Your scum?! Why is town going to vote a potential nonscum on a mylo with out arguments being heard. No one was around to actually contribute to that mythical 3rd vote other than Hambeet and for some dumb reason hambeet thought the very concept of town shone from Betwixt your thighs.

I am town. The end.
I think youre scum for all of the aforementioned reasons and also because you pretended to know how i was going to play when, as anyone that even tangentially knows me knows. I barely play the game to start. Let alone enough to develop some grand origin story of my play style. It was nice playing with you though scum. I really did miss you guys

##vote Flerp waiting another night wont tell us anything because flerp will just kill someone else and declare me the evildoer.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CAPITALIST PIG
HIS WRATH WILL BE HARSH

oh my god im a loving idiot

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CAPITALIST PIG
HIS WRATH WILL BE HARSH

for some reason i thought that if scum had lunched yesterday they wouldve won, but that's obv false and now i have to rethink everything

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

oh my god im a loving idiot

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

flerp posted:

for some reason i thought that if scum had lunched yesterday they wouldve won, but that's obv false and now i have to rethink everything

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Can we please all just admit that flerp is being mad scummy? Dont gotta do anything about it. Just want someone to agree with that statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ya but im excited to only have a 50% chance of failure tomorrow compared to a 33%