Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

and that's a lock on this phase

have a nice thanksgiving, all you other weird americans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Confused, hurt, and exhausted by the sudden death of Kinzo and Rosa you idle away your time unmotivated and shocked by recent turns of events. No one has words. You split up and exit the disgusting room you started the day in, in search of respite.

Meanwhile, somewhere else, Kinzo is reunited with his long lost love Beatrice. He finds his daughter Rosa and granddaughter Maria in the grand hall waiting for him too and welcomes them into his arms tears in his eyes. A miracle, that’s what it had to take. That’s what he found.

Dancer, Kinzo, Self-Aligned Magician has achieved his win condition and won the demon’s roulette by ending the day in a no lynch after committing suicide. He awaits you all in the golden land with his long lost love. The game continues for the living.

Night 4 starts, and ends when all actions are in.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Morning eventually came. The storm typhoon raged loudly outside but your clocks, or your stomachs, told you it was sometime near morning at the very least. One by one or in pairs you filtered into the kitchen your way into the kitchen. It only took half an hour you finally noticed one of you hadn’t arrived yet. Shannon.

As a group you rush for where she said she’d be staying the night, in her usual place attached to the servant’s quarters inside the main mansion. The door is still locked, but Genji and Battler bash it down. Kanon’s corpse lies on the bed, and Shannon looks like she’s kneeling in prayer over it. George cries in relief and touches her shoulder, when she collapses.

There’s no sign of injury, but she’s dead. Her hands are bloody from moving Kanon, you all assume.

Humalong, Town-Aligned Doctor has died night 4!

To the best of your combined knowledge every key to Shannon’s room are inside the room itself. They actually were lying at the floor in front of your group as you entered the room, as if to specifically grab your attention. A letter lies on the nightstand.

“Time is running out!

This might seem impossible to such lowly beings as you, but it isn’t for someone like me! It’s actually a very simple thing for me to take someone’s life with magic. Take it or leave it, here is quite possibly my final list.

Sal could have used magic to slain Humalong from his room last night. Or Humalong could have died of old age in that position. Maybe he had a heart attack or died of hunger or something similar. Maybe she’s just in a near deathlike coma? Maybe Humalong died of a broken heart?

DMBoogie may have remembered the location of Jessica’s lockpicks and been able to use some kind of chemical or concoction to kill Humalong.

JonJoe could have poisoned his food. Actually, he was in the room first. He could have killed Humalong quickly with some sort of poison before anyone noticed?

AA very well might have slipped into the room before Humalong himself had arrived. He could have killed her by causing a health attack through some mysterious measure or means. AA then slipped out from his hiding place once the rest of the group stormed in, maintaining the illusion of a locked room?

These people, definitely, 100%, mod-confirmed, no lies (dancer's first alignment flip was special), visited Humalong last night

Ahahaha~ Goodluuuuuuuck~

Beatrice”

Natsuhi crushed the letter, it was all madness and lies. She leads the rest of the group at gunpoint to Kinzo's room where they could lock themselves in until the storm passes and they would be saved.

Toalpaz fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Nov 29, 2019

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (10): Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane, Cyouni, Dick Bastardly, dmboogie, GulagDolls, Jon Joe, Rhjamiz, SalTheBard, Snooze Cruise

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 01st, 2019 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 22 hours.

The stench of death fills the mansion.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wakka wakka

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen
Wait we actually had a doctor? I thought that was incredibly unlikely after Irony died.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Ok this isn't the result Dancer said we would get which seems... less useful, but assuming that this is accurate...

Jon Joe, what's up?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i have a dumb theory let me double check something

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mod lie. game invalid

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
im done checking dumb theory didn't end up true

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Ahh. Dancer lied, cool beans. Good to know in the future if he pulls that fake-emotional pouty poo poo again.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
you can't really even say we got con that hard considering after he abscond

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
keane and bastardly are the only 2 alive players who have never been in a visitation list, not that this means anything but

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
anyway we need to hear from jonjoe

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

doesn't this mean jonjoe is scum.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen
N1: Snooze, Sal, AA
N2: Sal, Snooze, Gulag, Cyouni
N3: Rhjamiz, Sal, AA, Snooze
N4: Sal, dmboogie, JonJoe, AA

At this point I'm out of ideas enough that I'm thinking AA is a good vote, but I want to see what JonJoe has to say about last night.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

his role is supposed to make people he visits appear on the list, and humalong is not on the list.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

doesn't this mean jonjoe is scum.

if mafia are all framers, there shouldn't be 4 names on this list
if they can redirect it suggests they move jonjoe's ability to someone else that is now on the list
in which case i wonder why they wouldn't pick me just to be annoying

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

wghat if the mafia is NO framers

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

wghat if the mafia is NO framers

what r u suggesting...

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we haven't seen framer 1. how can we assume there's framer 4.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

we haven't seen framer 1. how can we assume there's framer 4.

nobody claim 4 framers...

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you're going to

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I targeted Sal last night as suggested and was told my action was successful.

Since hum did not show on the list, and I did, I am assuming one of the following:

A. I was framed and Snooze's theory about Sal showing twice was wrong.

OR B. I was redirected to someone else AND framed.

OR C. Sal is the killer and, betting that I'd frame him, scum let someone else do the kill.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
dmboogie are you scum

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
AA are you scum

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Sal are you scum

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jon Joe posted:

I targeted Sal last night as suggested and was told my action was successful.

Since hum did not show on the list, and I did, I am assuming one of the following:

A. I was framed and Snooze's theory about Sal showing twice was wrong.

OR B. I was redirected to someone else AND framed.

OR C. Sal is the killer and, betting that I'd frame him, scum let someone else do the kill.

correction: C. is an extension of A in that it requires I was framed

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
jon joe's role is going to turn out to be a third party where its an excutioneer but your target is just whoever you frame the previous night
some of you might say... in which case doesn't scum autowin of jonjoe finds them??? in which case i reply, no, because there is no mafia fu fu fu

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
im joking there is a mafia

or am i?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i mean technically speaking we don't have any proof of mafia, but i find it hard to believe all the list fuckery would be possible without multiple power roles working in tandem. or maybe town is the only one who can actually mess with the list, like Jon, who the hell knows

speaking of messing with the list, i tried to visit snooze last night, so something obviously got screwed up there

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Snooze Cruise posted:

jon joe's role is going to turn out to be a third party where its an excutioneer but your target is just whoever you frame the previous night
some of you might say... in which case doesn't scum autowin of jonjoe finds them??? in which case i reply, no, because there is no mafia fu fu fu

he's not a 3p

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

he's not a 3p

are you a 3p

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yeah

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

what's your role

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

list maker

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

list maker

epic

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

:greencube:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm not willing to buy into 3P-only game but if it is it'd have to be something like SK with kill, 2 frames or a frame & redirect, and a one-shot ninja. This configuration allows for Sal, AA, or Snooze as SK with the information given so far. Far-fetched, but worth considering if the game continues past the point a scum team should have won w/ 4 or 3 people (given the town and 3P layout so far, a power-heavy 3 person team is not unlikely to me).