Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

That leaves Boogie and Hal. Which could make sense. They've probably posted more content than me but no one else and that's not great. Sooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

##vote Hal

:redhammer:

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]
Hal has been hammered, you maniacs. Who hammers someone a full day early? Twilight while I write up the post.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Hal Incandenza (4): merk, Mr. Steak, dmboogie, Mr. Steak, Mr. Humalong, Eat The Rich
Mr. Humalong (2): Amnistar, Mr. Steak
merk (1): Hal Incandenza, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich
Mr. Steak (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (0):

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 03rd, 2020 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 22 hours, 45 minutes.

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]
Since hammer happened well before deadline, posting requirements are null and void for the day.

The wind blows harder now, fueling the now raging inferno that sits in the center of your campfire. With only seven of you left, you can see every little movement each camper makes. The wind, cold and gritty, sends a shiver down your spine. You reflexively grab your shoulders and rub them, trying to warm yourself.

"Feeling chilly?" the councilor says.

She smiles softly as she leans over to you, and brushes your cheek.

Your skin cracks where her fingers were, and falls away.

Slowly, the drying wound spreads outwards, slowly engulfing and removing the flesh that feels the wind, until you are nothing but bones.

Your eyes are the last thing to go.

Hal, The one that left the tent every night to go party, Vanilla Town Has been lunched Day 2.

It is now Night 2, you have 24 hours to get me your night actions.

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]
"Close your eyes."

You instinctually close them, even though you know it to be a bad idea.

It didn't take long this time, at least.

Over the sound of the crackling fire in the center, as the body turned hollow from the flames, you hear a low hum above you.

A feint click from above, and suddenly, you feel the ground give way under your bottom.

"You can open your eyes now!" The call is distant, and somehow underneath you?

You open your eyes. You are surrounded by a pale green light. The light emanates from a bright source above, but you cannot see past it.

"Wave goodbye, children!" The others all awkwardly wave, too scared to put any feeling into it, too frightened to defy the order.

You hear a hiss, and a door closing. And little figures in the dark coming towards you, with sinister tools pointed towards you.

dmboogie, The one who hit himself with the axe by accident, Vanilla Town has been killed Night 2

It is now Day 3. Deadline is Thursday, March 5th at 10PM EST. Good luck.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (5): Amnistar, Eat The Rich, merk, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 05th, 2020 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Tracker:
n1: dmboogie visits no one
n2: Eat the Rich visits merk

Eat the Rich must be a Role Cop and knows I am what I am, so there you go.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote ETR

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
We are good going after ETR right?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Reasons for targets: I wanted to choose people I didn't think would be night killed and that I would have trouble reading because they don't actually play mafia.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Oh hey.

Any counter claim?

Before I vote this...

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
ETR is going to counter-claim me of course.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

merk posted:

ETR is going to counter-claim me of course.

Shush you. Someone could be bad at mafia.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
They have to kill me tonight, so you'll be left with Humalong, Amnistar, and Mr. Steak. That's a pickle. The obvious choice is Humalong for supporting ETR d1 like he did, but I don't know. Glad I won't have to make the call.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Or, alternatively, you could be scum and someone could claim jailer or tracker.

I'm inclined to beleive you, but I dont want to vote and have the game end with a second scum vote and it be my fault.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Amnistar immediately being willing to vote ETR off my claim makes me think it might be him actually.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Amnistar posted:

I'm inclined to beleive you

WHY?

I JUST GOT HAL LYNCHED

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I mean...I was willing to vote ETR off their activity.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

merk posted:

WHY?

I JUST GOT HAL LYNCHED

Because I was going to push ETR today without your claim?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Amnistar posted:

I mean...I was willing to vote ETR off their activity.

Yeah, I think it's Amnistar. Final answer.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Heaven forbid I still think ETR is scum after a lovely hammer...

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
For future games: The right play last night was not to use your action at all, ETR. You knew the Tracker would claim today. Why does it matter if you find me last night or not? If you had visited no one, I would have thought you were town.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Amnistar posted:

Oh hey.

Any counter claim?

Before I vote this...

I take that back. It looks like Amnistar wanted to lynch ETR before I even claimed (even though the post comes after my claim), so maybe it's not him.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Thinking it’s Steak and ETR

Or Merk is lying, but it makes sense with ETR lurking and that bad hammer

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I also think the right scum play here is to just bus ETR instead of trying to go for the win right now, so please keep that in mind tomorrow.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

merk posted:

I also think the right scum play here is to just bus ETR instead of trying to go for the win right now, so please keep that in mind tomorrow.

Pretty sure you're right. ETR is gonna die today. And if you are scum, well played on the gambit Merk.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Going to wait for the other two to chime in before I vote of course.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
It was a pleasure to serve. Good luck tomorrow.

Sorry, Hal.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Wow, man. Throwing shade onto the newbie.

N1: steak visits no one. (You'll notice I never voted for him and said I thought he was town.)
N2: merk visits dmboogie

I visited the people that everyone was on the fence about. I guess I got lucky on night 2. Beginners luck?

##vote merk

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
yikes

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
big yikes

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ooh, this is exciting!

unfortunately its a rather easy choice for me, because ETR's looong windup to hammer had me ready to vote him today anyway even without an incriminating night result.

if we're wrong about etr, we've lost. so let's discuss who the last scum is if we're right about him. from my perspective it's obviously between amni and hum, which is going to be a hard decision. but i expect it'll come down less to my own decision and more making sure those 2 don't mislunch me. i suspect etr knows he's going down and wrote his claim to slightly incriminate me on his flip. i also defended etr a bunch on d1 so there's also that.

probably the best evidence in my favor (which is still pretty weak) would be taking my vote off hal near hammer when i could have easily avoided suspicion just keeping it there.

judging solely on d1 i have to pick humalong since amni would have had to be rather impressively bussing, like... all day. also noteworthy is that when i brought votes to a 3-way tie yesterday between hum, merk, and hal, etr IMMEDIATELY unvoted humalong

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I have not once placed a vote on Hum. I unvoted merk.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eat The Rich posted:

I have not once placed a vote on Hum. I unvoted merk.

oh, my bad then

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##vote ETR

Last scum is probably hum.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im ok with speeding things along.

##vote etr

if this is wrong, then i give a hearty gg to merk.

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Eat The Rich (3): merk, Amnistar, Mr. Steak
merk (1): Eat The Rich

Not Voting (1): Mr. Humalong

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 05th, 2020 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 14 hours.

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]
I think we can safely discard the posting rules at this point. Thank you all for that.

All fingers pointed to you, this time. Panic swept in, as you knew, more than most of the campers there, what that actually meant.

The councilor looked at you, and for the first time, her grin faltered.

"Tsk. I expected more from you."

"Wait!" you say.

But it's too late. She clicks her fingers, and you are engulfed in a column of flame.

"No more pretense." You hear, just above the roar of the fires that lick at your body.

Eat the Rich, The one that insisted on proper fire safety when extinguishing the campfire, Scum Role Cop has been lunched Day 3.

It is now Night 3. Do the thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]
You go to close your eyes instinctively.

"Did I say you should do that?" the head councilor asks. She is not smiling. The wind is now wiping through the valley, slightly pushing you.

The ground beneath your feet softens, and turns liquid. You sink down, into the ground, until you are entombed in sand. Your last breath fills you with grit.

merk, The one who was late to every morning role call, Town Tracker was killed Night 3.

It is now Day 4. There is no deadline. Good luck.