Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

xiw posted:

I targetted you last night with an action, why am I alive if you're a PGO?

Jesus he soft claimed being a PGO day 1 and you still went for it xiw are you scum??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Mr. Humalong posted:

Jesus he soft claimed being a PGO day 1 and you still went for it xiw are you scum??????

Can you show me this post?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Amnistar posted:

The only way I could kill you at night is if you killed me at night.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Checks out, but I would ask, if only attempts to kill you set off your PGO, why would you hint at it

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Nep-Nep posted:

Checks out, but I would ask, if only attempts to kill you set off your PGO, why would you hint at it

Becuase I'm confirmed town.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

Mr. Humalong posted:

It procs off kills and why in the HECK would you waste your cop on one of us

cause I'm not a cop.

Okay so we have Humalong claiming Ruggan scumclaimed in mason chat with Hunt, after Steak had immediately killed Hunt, the only other person who can confirm this. Not happy about that.

Merk you're the other person in the masonry according to the claims, can you confirm that was true?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I think it formed a different masonry than the n1 one, as I can still access (but not post in) that channel and nobody else has joined it or posted in it

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
(er, the other person who's been in a masonry)

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

xiw posted:

(er, the other person who's been in a masonry)

Nep/Merk/Hunt was the other masonry.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Lurker Hunt doesn’t get the honor of a full death post

:siren:He was Zeus, Greek God of Gods, Town Councilor:siren:

He got to make chats with 2 people nightly, and if amplified, kill one of those people each night

He was town aligned

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

xiw posted:

cause I'm not a cop.

Okay so we have Humalong claiming Ruggan scumclaimed in mason chat with Hunt, after Steak had immediately killed Hunt, the only other person who can confirm this. Not happy about that.

Merk you're the other person in the masonry according to the claims, can you confirm that was true?

Oh so you lied about Mona????

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I'll provide the extra bit of info to go with that flip, the name of the masonry I was put into was council chamber

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Mr. Humalong posted:

xiw was not the one who claimed to cop mona

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

xiw posted:

cause I'm not a cop.

Hum was joking

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Nep-Nep posted:

I'll provide the extra bit of info to go with that flip, the name of the masonry I was put into was council chamber

I can confirm that. Council chamber 2 for our night

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ruggan posted:

It’s steak isn’t it. Steak is totally scum.

##vote Steak

stop bussing me!!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Mr. Humalong posted:

How are you forgetting who copped Mona?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ruggan posted:

Hum was joking

i think him just mixed up xiw and ixt

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*hum

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Nep-Nep posted:

xiw was not the one who claimed to cop mona

Sorry I mixed the two of them up.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’m good with xiw, they’re almost definitely town.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
If I'm understanding everything correctly, the situation is as follows:

Amni and Hum are claiming to be confirmed town masons. Additionally, Humalong claims to have been in a masonry with Ruggan. Expecting Hunt to die and Humalong to be nk'ed, Ruggan scumclaimed in the council chamber 2 n2, according to Humalong.

Am I understanding this correctly, and this is not some bizarre bluff or gambit?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Amnistar posted:

1.) I think Hunt is scum, so I'm going to still push for them.
2.) Knowing hunt's alignment will be INCREDIBLY telling with regards to where votes were placed at the end of the day.

What does Hunt’s alignment tell you now, Amni?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Nep-Nep posted:

If I'm understanding everything correctly, the situation is as follows:

Amni and Hum are claiming to be confirmed town masons. Additionally, Humalong claims to have been in a masonry with Ruggan. Expecting Hunt to die and Humalong to be nk'ed, Ruggan scumclaimed in the council chamber 2 n2, according to Humalong.

Am I understanding this correctly, and this is not some bizarre bluff or gambit?

You aren’t understanding this correctly. I didn’t scum claim in the council. We hardly spoke. When I read Hums post it just sounds like he’s bein a sarcastic rear end in his typical style.

If Hum really meant what he said I’d love to hear them confirm it.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Ruggan posted:

What does Hunt’s alignment tell you now, Amni?

That day 1 was a town vs. town clusterfuck and that scum were unlikely to be among the active players as we neared deadline, satisfied to let their vote sit where it was, and not move it around. I'll reread the end of D1 and see who dropped a vote and vanished. Or voted early and didn't participate.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

xiw posted:

cause I'm not a cop.

i mean, its regrettable (and hilarious) that hunt cant confirm it. i too am wondering if humalong was just joking about ruggan's scumclaim, but if he continues to say it's real, then.... this day will be just as easy as yesterday. drat

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Amnistar posted:

That day 1 was a town vs. town clusterfuck and that scum were unlikely to be among the active players as we neared deadline, satisfied to let their vote sit where it was, and not move it around. I'll reread the end of D1 and see who dropped a vote and vanished. Or voted early and didn't participate.

i already made a post on that at the start of d2. let me find it

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Amnistar posted:

So sure, you’re in a masonry with Hum. What exactly makes it a confirmed town masonry? How are you so sure and why should we be?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I keep forgetting AA is in this game

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak posted:

considering i strongly think the lunch was between 2 townies, i've got my eyes on people who were disengaged from the vote, and not trying to push one way or the other, for my scum list today. and i'm discounting the ones who didn't vote until late, because that's not what apathetic scum would do. apathetic scum would get in relatively early on a vote and then just sit there.

prime suspects right now are everyone who never switched votes between the two (besides myself), and weren't late to vote:

nep, crazyeyes, cpig, mithross, dmboogie, xiw, ixt

there is without a doubt at least 1 scum on that list

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Steak posted:

i already made a post on that at the start of d2. let me find it

Yea...I think that it's pretty damning that you made this post before hunt flipped.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Amnistar posted:

Yea...I think that it's pretty damning that you made this post before hunt flipped.

eh

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Amnistar posted:

How is it damning to make a post that hunt was probably town before they flipped that way?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
"I thought the lunch was between two townies so I pushed for the claimed watcher vs the one who didn't claim"

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Ruggan posted:

How is it damning to make a post that hunt was probably town before they flipped that way?

...Because claiming that the cuddle was between two town and using that as a foundation for casing implies a level of confidence in Hunt's alignment that town plyers don't have.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Also:

Hunt, I am sorry I pushed so hard on you and you turned out to be town. I am doubly sorry if I made the game unfun for you.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Actually Steak did your opinion about Hunt's alignment waiver? You were pretty quick to shoot that lurker gun

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Ruggan posted:

So sure, you’re in a masonry with Hum. What exactly makes it a confirmed town masonry? How are you so sure and why should we be?

Amni, can you answer this?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Hello friends I ate the cinnamon and it let me use another cop that told me dmboogie is death God aligned. I don't fully trust my results since I feel like I easily could've been misdirected or something but looks like our ded boi wasn't lying about two scum teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nep-Nep posted:

"I thought the lunch was between two townies so I pushed for the claimed watcher vs the one who didn't claim"

um, i didnt think leith was town until he flipped. cuz apparently that has to be said