Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I wanna give shoutouts to the following homies

shoutout to max and token for running a mafia game! I'm a difficult mafia player and you both were patient in dealing with me.

shoutout to my scumteam for being okay with me claiming today and chaosposting! y'all are real bros (and girlbros??>???)

shoutout to kashuno for mind-ninja'ing everyone and squeezing through death in a way that I could never do...........................

shoutout to dexanth for being a real one

shoutout to all the players who played in mafia games before 2010 who were in this game, I wish I had been in this from the beginning, I only replaced in because I wanted to talk to my old friends again.

shoutout to jesus, you're a real one, thanks for saving the souls of everyone who ever was and ever will be, #jesusisreal

shoutout to suburban wine moms on facebook who are part of the #resistance, you are the front line against fascism in america and I salute you.

shoutout to trees. trees: they give us air and look nice.

shoutout to the bob, my best friend. I miss you every day. (she's alive she just moved to the worse coast.)

I think that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You're dead, stop posting.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

You're dead, stop posting.

I take back my shoutout.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
yuming deciding to vote miku today sure is something.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

EccoRaven posted:

"so who's the ghost?"

My team thinks it's Dexanth, we have role based reasons for suspecting her.

We've kept the cop alive because one of the most active posters itc (and someone many of you have said is a strong town read) is our godfather. I'm the team's doctor, the item Kash destroyed was something the team gave Diqnol on night 1 before they thought there was another scumteam.

Hmm what else can I tell you.

I do think Kash is a member of another scumteam, it's really frustrating how you all are letting him get away with it.

LMAO

Alright, this is a solid chaospost Ecco. I approve.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

So if Ecco flips non-ghost we are all pretty sure TT or Andy is a ghost right

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
~part 2~

So here is the Big Ticket Item.

I made a correct but impotent case against kcw on D2.

Here is Miku on said case the next gameday:

Mikujin posted:

This is not the first time yuming has mentioned kcw, and anyone who missed it the first time around should go check it out.

I think her outstanding case is really strong, especially in light of xopods flipping town. Looking ahead:

@yuming - what makes you like Dex over KCW? You've come out swinging at Dex so far on D3, being very critical of her safe play. While I agree with it, I find your case on KCW way more compelling. Mostly interested in whether you started cooling on KCW, or just started doubling down on Dex.

On The Day of Claims Miku votes Sandwolf and later posts:

Mikujin posted:

Alright, I'm really digging this look at KCW's voting patterns, and it jives well with some of what Yuming has been saying re: KCW (back on D2). I can get behind this and ignoring night action bingo.

<votecount removed>

I'm totally on-board with a KCW lynch at this point - but I've still got like 9 pages of content through before I put someone to -1.
I see a difference in degree of suspicion against kcw, and it reads scum to me.

If town Mikujin agreed with my OUTSTANDING case, why was his suspicion so much lighter the next game day?

merk described Miku's play as "walking up to a vote" on kcw, which is a good description.

Miku to kcw D3:

Mikujin posted:

This is a super loose take on things. That you just to justify it/frame it with "This is how a townie would do it" is total non-starter for me. Calling him scum railing on you is just even more smoke blowing; what prevents a Town player from railing on someone doggedly even if they're wrong?

What really gets it for me, though, is that you call him scum and then case someone else. If you're going to try and show us that merk is really the scumlord leading to your untimely demise, why not try to show us the inconsistencies in his posting, or the faults in his logic, or literally anything that isn't just a case on someone else?
The way Miku treats his kcw read is flexible depending on the situation.

But not based on kcw's play, rather based on the state of the thread.

That's how scum play!

If Miku Sand and kcw are all on a team together and Sand has a cop claim, it's much safer to sit on that.

I think Miku is a ghost and wanted to do damage control by going for Sand over kcw to start.

But based on his earlier call-outs of kcw Miku eventually found his way back to kcw. It would've been all over merk's case as town-Miku.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Mr. Humalong posted:

You personally vetted me as a Ravenclaw

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

It is interesting that yuming is still putting forth this much effort and not being killed

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Kashuno posted:

yuming deciding to vote miku today sure is something.
Same as with Sandwolf, like it makes any difference if I vote the claims? They were both getting killed regardless.

Sandwolf I didn't vote out of courtesy, and Ecco I would've voted but I wanted to make this case first.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Thanks for giving scum a reason not to kill me :sparkles:

ooo noo scum pls don't kill me~

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

You personally vetted me as a Ravenclaw

This is clearly a bastard mod game

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Mr. Humalong posted:

This is clearly a bastard mod game

harsh pronouncement

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

I think yuming's miku case is actually pretty solid.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

zzyzx can your team try to kill miku tonight so you can 'investigate' them? please and thank you! ;-)

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Miku can speak for himself but yuming I think you are misreading how “outstanding “ is being used in his post.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Empty quote if you’re a worst house member and you want my hat

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Outstanding : remaining to be paid, done, or dealt with.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Humalong posted:

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

My name if Fred Weasley, and I support this message!

I'm busy teaching house elves how to knit, don't give me things to take me away from my holy quest.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
(The joke is ravenclaw is the worst)

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Pussy Quipped posted:

Outstanding : remaining to be paid, done, or dealt with.

Yea, but 2 words later Miku said it was 'really great' so....

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Kashuno posted:

(The joke is ravenclaw is the worst)

Ravenclaw's are plot devices.

Hufflepuffs just die to show the situation is serious.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Amnistar posted:

zzyzx can your team try to kill miku tonight so you can 'investigate' them? please and thank you! ;-)

I'll check with them.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

zzyzx posted:

I'll check with them.

Lol

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
FINAL Votecount for Day 6

EccoRaven (7): zzyzx, Pussy Quipped, Kashuno, Epsilon Plus, Mikujin, Tom Tucker, CapnAndy
Mikujin (1): yuming

Not Voting (5): Amnistar, EccoRaven, Jose Valasquez, Leith Maclaine, Mr. Humalong

EccoRaven posted:

shoutout to max and token for running a mafia game! I'm a difficult mafia player and you both were patient in dealing with me.

Shoutout!

Token Female fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Apr 28, 2020

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Amnistar posted:

Yea, but 2 words later Miku said it was 'really great' so....
Yes exactly. Multiple-meaning words and all!

Have a nice evening everyone. I hope the weather is nice where you are!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Mr. Humalong posted:

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
This was quick for the residents of Hogwarts. With Sandwolf being an enemy of Hogwarts, it was quick for the students and faculty of Hogwarts to turn on Eccoraven. It was easy, especially with Ecco confessing, and telling this inner workings of the group.

"Any last words?" asked the crowd.

"Shout out to Lord V! I'll see myself out"

Eccoraven fell back out of the window. There were no screams this time, just acceptance. Eccoraven's face disintegrated away revealing their real face.

Eccoraven, George Weasley, TOWN STUDENT (Hogwarts aligned) had their soul removed Day 6
EccoRaven, Peter Pettigrew, MAFIA SCUM (Deatheater aligned) had their soul removed Day 6

It is now Night 6. Please get in your night actions ASAP!

Token Female fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Apr 28, 2020

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
As the bird continued chirping, and a beautiful sunrise engulfed Hogwarts in a hazy red and pink light, the dwindling group of students and faculty of Hogwarts began their search for the dead. As before they found two new late hogwarts residents. But a little bit different from the recent nights. Neither had been strangled; both killed by the killing curse. Well this wasn’t hopeful but it was different.

Yuming was the first that they found. She was at her desk. It looks like she was about to begin writing something down, but she hand had smudged the ink making it unreadable. Did Yuming figure something out in the night that was important? The students and faculty of Hogwarts would never find out.

Last they found Mikujin. Also killed by the killing curse. It looks like Mikujin was busy with something at their desk, but this was something that would remain a mystery. The town was able to return to the Great Hall when Mikujin began to slowly change into more of a ghost like figure. It turns out Mikujun was not what they thought all along.

Yuming, Professor Minerva McGonagall, TOWN TEACHER (Hogwarts aligned) was killed by the killing curse Night 6

Mikujin, Neville Longbottom, TOWN STUDENT (Hogwarts aligned) was killed by the killing curse Night 6
Mikujin, The Bloody Baron, MAFIA GODFATHER (House Ghost aligned) was killed by the killing curse Night 6

It is now Day 7!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (10): Amnistar, CapnAndy, Epsilon Plus, Jose Valasquez, Kashuno, Leith Maclaine, Mr. Humalong, Pussy Quipped, Tom Tucker, zzyzx

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 30th, 2020 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Roleblocked again, but

Amnistar posted:

though Miku claims they did not visit merk.

Miku would be someone worth pursuing for night action shennigans as well if you're going to follow through on that stuff.

zzyzx posted:

IMO, I'm alive for two reasons -

1) I've been attached to a tripwire that would take out Sandwolf and Ecco, and
2) I'd guess that at least one remaining scum is immune to investigations and waiting on me to help them out.

##vote Amni

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Don't turbo me. This afternoon I'll post stuff up before you hammer me, as I realize there is basically no way I am not dying today.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

The lesson of this game is always trust night actions :v:

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Jose Valasquez posted:

The lesson of this game is always trust night actions :v:

Except the ones implicating me! :D

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Why did you steal my hat

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

Why did you steal my hat

Kash probably destroyed it

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I *think* that town needs to kill the last ghost scum today, and maybe tomorrow, or they lose. Assuming both scum teams are 4 people. That's 4/10 non town left, cuddle me, and 2 more deaths puts us at 4/7 (though we have now seen evidence that scum can NK each other).

I think that the only hope town has (because I have no way to convince you not to cuddle me) is scum hitting each other again.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Ecco flipping death eater negates a lot of my reads from yesterday, as they were based on ecco being on the sandwol/kcw team.

I'll need to reread and see if I can come up with some ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

It seems that ecco did sprinkle some truths into the chaosposting

Mr. Humalong posted:

Why did you steal my hat

Where did you go?