Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

According to the Star Wars Fanon Wikia,

quote:

CT-3586 ''Cipher''was born in 32 BBY and was among the first 200,000 clones ever created, his first action was at the battle of geonosis when his unit the 308th Infantry Battalion was ordered right into the incoming droid forces, only Cipher and 20 other members of the 308th survived the battle, after losing many men upfront including the jedi general commanding them they retrated and made a stand behind rocks and held off the droid forces until reinforcements arrived. Throughout the clone wars he fought in many battles, and won many service medals for them, at the second battle of tibrin, he noticed that many of his men fell from enemy turret fire, he ordered his fellow soldiers to cover him as he ran into the incoming turret fire and singlehandely killed 5 tibrin defense force soldiers in hand to hand combat, a sniper shot the soldier off the turret, and then cipher got in and killed the remaining tibrin defense commandos, and was told he had killed at least 500 men in that turret.because of his actions, he was transffered to the 501st and given ARC trooper training.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-ninth be with you.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

According to the Star Wars Fanon Wikia,

quote:

CT-52577, nicknamed Wolf, was a notable member of the 309th Legion during the Clone Wars.

First battle

> Main article: Battle of Korriban (Clone Wars)

Wolf was recruited by the 309th to replace the many casualties at the Battle of Brentaal IV. He soon became a notably clumsy member of the 309th. At the Battle Of Korriban, Wolf was bantha fodder as he mindlessly fired rockets into a Sith Temple where most of the battle was raging, creating massive casualties for the Republic, CIS, and Sith. With the help of other clones, Wolf infiltrated the Sith Temple and planted detpacks there. He detonated them, causing a huge reinforcement shortage for both sides. He was disgraced for this and was nearly re-located.

Battle of Lorolako

At the Battle of Lorolako, Wolf clumsily shot droids and Sith with his blaster rifle. He was nearly killed several times by droids and kept away from the Sith, for he was dead meat against them. But he became a hero near the end of the battle when he dropped his bag of thermal detonators down the CIS power core, shutting down all of the droids on Lorolako. The battle had been won.

Behind the scenes

Wolf's serial number: 52577, is actually the date of when the original Star Wars movie was released (5/25/77). "Wolf" is also the nickname of a clone commander.

Wolf seems like a pretty cool guy.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-tenth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-eleventh be with you.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

Whoops, got distracted in my light-speed navigation of dubious Star Wars fan content and emerged a day late.

I can't tell you exactly how this related to the Star Wars Amino App "310th Hellfire Legion" but it was the decisive winner in what deserved posting:

And this happy fellow is a "311th Heavy Regiment Trooper" according to this charming DeviantArt page.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-twelfth be with you.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

According to starwarsrp.net.

quote:

What is the 312th Ranger Division?: The idea behind the Ranger Division is we are a battalion of about 500 men, The idea behind the Ranger Division is we are a battalion of about 500 men, but we are like the navy seal type people. You are selected to join this but we are like the navy seal type people. You are selected to join this division to carry out the most dangerous and hard missions. They are division to carry out the most dangerous and hard missions. They are adaptable, and can make a roster of men to fit whatever is needed adaptable, and can make a roster of men to fit whatever is needed

Organization: Organization: The Ranger infantry is split into squads if five men led by a captain or a The Ranger infantry is split into squads if five men led by a captain or a higher rank. There are a total of 70 squads, all handpicked to work together higher rank. There are a total of 70 squads, all handpicked to work together right. Each squad leader has the ability to name your squad, or just leave it right. Each squad leader has the ability to name your squad, or just leave it as a number. as a number.

Specialization: Specialization: Close Quarters Combat: Close Quarters Combat: The Rangers have some of the best close quarters combat training money The Rangers have some of the best close quarters combat training money can buy. From hand to hand, to weapons. can buy. From hand to hand, to weapons. Naval Combat: Naval Combat: The Rangers are also well trained in Naval Combat. Having they're own The Rangers are also well trained in Naval Combat. Having they're own flagship, they can handle a full scale invasion by themselves, if there were flagship, they can handle a full scale invasion by themselves, if there were enough of them. enough of them. Invasion: Invasion: The Rangers have several strategists within they're ranks that plan out The Rangers have several strategists within they're ranks that plan out invasions. They can conduct then by themselves, or assist in another invasions. They can conduct then by themselves, or assist in another invasion, whichever it is, they will excel. invasion, whichever it is, they will excel. Small Scale Missions: Small Scale Missions: The Rangers are split into squads of five, and these squads are often sent to The Rangers are split into squads of five, and these squads are often sent to do small, but important missions. Such as assassinating a Sith, or infiltrating do small, but important missions. Such as assassinating a Sith, or infiltrating a compound to retrieve information. a compound to retrieve information.

Nicknames: Nicknames: If a member of The Rangers has a defining trait, in Telark's case, it was that If a member of The Rangers has a defining trait, in Telark's case, it was that he wanted to start the Rangers, which was seen as a scouting division at he wanted to start the Rangers, which was seen as a scouting division at first, earning him the nickname Scout, or a certain moment, such as you left first, earning him the nickname Scout, or a certain moment, such as you left the safety on when you were in your final test and forgot, hence making you the safety on when you were in your final test and forgot, hence making you run through half your final test with safety on, that would earn you the run through half your final test with safety on, that would earn you the nickname safety. If you want a nickname, then you can post that nickname nickname safety. If you want a nickname, then you can post that nickname in our nickname thread, and the reason you have it. If you don't have a in our nickname thread, and the reason you have it. If you don't have a nickname we'll just call you by your name. nickname we'll just call you by your name.

Enlistment: Enlistment: In IC, Your character must be selected to join, based on they're performance. In IC, Your character must be selected to join, based on they're performance. OOC however, then just go to the division page in the clan and join. If you OOC however, then just go to the division page in the clan and join. If you can't find it, let me know here and I'll post a link when I can. can't find it, let me know here and I'll post a link when

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-thirteenth be with you.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

Getting in early today with some Star Wars Fanon Wikia:

quote:

The 314th Legion was an elite clone legion of the Galactic Republic. Commander Nex and Joe McBlaster led it with such ferocity that it obtained the nickname "The Nexus". Its main color was yellow, but some troopers added grey markings too. The troops were very distinguished not only because of the way the painted their armor, but for their fighting styles as well. The 314th had many ARC Troopers including Beta. The legion was very ferocious, but also controlled. This comes from Joe. Joe, Nex, and Gavyn led the 314th well.

Well done Joe.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-fourteenth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-fifteenth be with you.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

More fanon:

quote:

The 315th Legion was a unit of about 9,000 Phase I and II clone troopers. They were mainly used as "fillers", filling gaps in a line and reinforcing vital positions.

Hmm, this legion seem to be mostly filler.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-sixteenth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-seventeenth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-eighteenth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-nineteenth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-twentieth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-twenty-first be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-twenty-second be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-twenty-third be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-twenty-fourth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-twenty-fifth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-twenty-sixth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-twenty-seventh be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-twenty-eighth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-twenty-ninth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-thirtieth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-thirty-first be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-thirty-second be with you.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

I've been absent, but I'm back with a treat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gXkwH_YmrU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-thirty-third be with you.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

Jester Squad:

quote:

Jester Squad was a Suicide Squad of clones that consisted of 2 male clones and 2 female clones who were desertes of the GAR that were hunted down and imprisoned. The squad was lead by Sergeant Joker who was the demolitions expert. His growth tube was cracked and it caused him to be a bit crazy. He couldn't feel pain and he laughed every time he got an injury. Due to an explosion, he gained a permanent smile on his face from the scars. After that he painted his face and dyed his hair green. His second in command and love interest was Corporal Harley. She was the arieal recon unit of the group and was always sent to scout the area. She was so in love with Joker, that she started to paint her face along with her and dyed her hair blonde, with red and black higlights. The medic of the group was Ivy. She was experienced with many forms of healing and even had a knowledge of flora so that she could make healing items anywhere she was located. Red Hood was the sniper of the bunch. He always wore a hood over his helmet and even wore a mask under his helmet. He painted his armor grey and black so he could hide in the shadows, and had red accents on his armor to induce fear into his anyone who saw him.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

ngl that is by far the least horny joker/harley quinn fan art I have ever seen. Respect.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-thirty-fourth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-thirty-fifth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-thirty-sixth be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-thirty-seventh be with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

May the three-hundred-thirty-eighth be with you.