Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

God when if first watched Sherlock i really liked it, but then i rewatched it last summer because I had not watched the last season, and yea, the first season has some pretty great stuff going on, but poo poo like that is just wacky and totally out of character for any version of Holmes. It's very much in the autism is magic kind of filming that I'm sure people on the spectrum find insulting.

absolutely it's awful for holmes

but just imagine that scene, except instead of "LIBERTY" it's poo poo like "GOA'ULD" "ANCIENT ALIENS" "PYRAMIDS" etc. with daniel cumberbatch doing the walk like an egyptian pose while king tut's burial mask is superimposed over his face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

What's your netflix greenlight date

Statutory Ape
Sep 12, 2017

karl urban is a recurring guest star on the show trhat plays a character we all like very much who does cool things, also there is a mirror versino of him that is very different but we also like that character a lot too

Statutory Ape
Sep 12, 2017

also in teh first episode they mention macguyver

Statutory Ape
Sep 12, 2017

Sg1 back on netflix

Aqua
Mar 24, 2004
NukeZone Mod

Wish it was in the UK. Sadly we only have Atlantis to stream. Really jonesing for an SG1 fix.

Statutory Ape
Sep 12, 2017

Amazon has had SG1 here for a long time now, but I donít use prime video for anything else ever so its kinda whatever

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015

There was just this brief period of time in the early 2000's where, if you wanted your villain to have an intimidating voice, you got Christopher Judge to voice them. Like Magneto, in the best X-Men cartoon.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

What's a war hero got to do to get some lubrication around here?

Fivemarks posted:

There was just this brief period of time in the early 2000's where, if you wanted your villain to have an intimidating voice, you got Christopher Judge to voice them. Like Magneto, in the best X-Men cartoon.

I was just talking about this on the Talking Simpsons discord. He really should be the go to voice of any intimidating character.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fqvzDjy3d4

I mean

He can just stare menacingly

Statutory Ape
Sep 12, 2017

I watched that sg1 ep with odo from ds9 and at the beginning he and general hammond were talking to each other through the stargate and tbh, that was a pretty hard moment

OutsideAngel
May 4, 2008

My god the episode where Claudia Black shows up is so loving cringy, she's been on camera for all of five minutes and she's literally begging to jump Daniel Jackson's bone. I had to check if Michael Shanks wrote the episode (he did not).

Edit: Fuckin lol when he picks her up and carries her for all of ten feet to the bridge, the place they were walking to already

OutsideAngel fucked around with this message at 09:20 on May 18, 2021

Statutory Ape
Sep 12, 2017

if amazon buys MGM like theyre trying to does that mean i might get new stargate on prime some day lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending

Grimey Drawer

What if Amazon canceled Grand Tour, and used up the remaining cast contract for the SG1 reboot?