Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

planets dying cloud, hyuck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

PokeJoe posted:

This is just so conceptually hilarious to me.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

barret: #%*@ goofy!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PokeJoe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCEcvr5TqJs

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

donald duck and goofy phoning in their line reads

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

MrQueasy posted:

I can see how it might be super annoything though... (see also Linkin Park)

i never put this together before but i'm now realizing the biggest linkin park fans i knew in high school were also really into kingdom hearts

:thunk:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Very strange how people in their teens enjoy the latest popular band and popular game.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

we tried so hard, and got so far. but in the end, it didn't even matter. Hyuck!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I have no idea what stuff is in kingdom hearts so I assume Mickey mouse meets chester bennington somehwere

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

You better work with Luke Skywalker to defeat Thanos in the little town in Encanto or i'm not buying the game.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
my understanding of kingdom hearts is that it is something like this:

https://twitter.com/theseantcollins/status/1090333247094042624?lang=en

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

You better work with Luke Skywalker to defeat Thanos in the little town in Encanto or i'm not buying the game.

Disney Rush 2

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

You press the powerup button and it does that portal scene from endgame where all your allies show up.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Or Disney Infinity 2

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Square Enix also owns Gex, Deus Ex, and Tomb Raider. So you could also call on JC Denton to help you kill Thanos.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

omg goofy a bomb

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

still more compelled by kh than the mcu

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

All this made possible by a chance encounter between a Disney and Square Enix exec in an elevator.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dudes rock

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

my parents came over this weekend and dropped off my old gameboy and games. it all still works and me and my brother’s pokemon carts still have our names and saved games on them. I only had 121 pokemon. never caught them all

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

shameful

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
at least now you get a second chance, not everyone does

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

the funny thing with kingdom hearts is that to understand the story at all you actually need to play all 18 or whatever kingdom hearts games including the mobile games made for flipphones in 2008 and some rando web browser games

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i went through my old games at my parents place a few months back and i have some obscure stuff. i have a copy of cubivore for the gamecube as well as some 2 cd paper mario soundtrack that i couldn't find much online about. and an unopened copy of the original deus ex is one of the big retail boxes

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

PokeJoe posted:

we tried so hard, and got so far. but in the end, it didn't even matter. Hyuck!

this but with cuts from a goofy movie like some mandela effect dbz kazaa amv

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i wonder how long disney will let them go before putting a gun to nomuras head like they had to do to get kh3 released

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

kingdom hearts more like

bring some farts

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
I've always had a special place in my heart for kingdom hearts, ever since I knew nothing about it and sora somehow out worst charactered the guy with a literal rng popup menu in a competitive fighting game

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

PokeJoe posted:

omg goofy a bomb

Hyuck, a bomb!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I should get one of those IPS kits. Kid me had no idea these screens sucked so much.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

i went through my old games at my parents place a few months back and i have some obscure stuff. i have a copy of cubivore for the gamecube as well as some 2 cd paper mario soundtrack that i couldn't find much online about. and an unopened copy of the original deus ex is one of the big retail boxes

cubivore is weird as hell and for whatever reason insanely valuable. the price disparity between the US and Japan versions is ridiculous

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

MrQueasy posted:

This is just so conceptually hilarious to me.

It's amazing, it's basically this line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhCaqJ5bfBc

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
c elden ring s: finally beat melina (blade of miquella) after 50 something attempts. a great boss fight made absolutely miserable by a single property of one move the flurry after the initial dive for waterfoul dance should not immediately track

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
also a coop buddy i summoned

https://twitter.com/kuvosa/status/1513751044429271045

he only used ice moves which was thematically appropriate

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

jfc look at all those summon signs, I'm lucky to see one

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
there’s a plumbing outfit around here called jfc plumbing lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Kuvo posted:

also a coop buddy i summoned

https://twitter.com/kuvosa/status/1513751044429271045

he only used ice moves which was thematically appropriate
oh my god

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A retailer sent me an e-mail saying they'd be getting some PS5s at 15:00 so I, well, bought a PS5 five minutes ago. And Death Stranding director is cut.

Almost bought Elden Ring but then I remembered I loathe Dork Souls (Elden BORING! more like).

e: what i really wanted was a PS4 Pro but they're all gone i guess.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

A retailer sent me an e-mail saying they'd be getting some PS5s at 15:00 so I, well, bought a PS5 five minutes ago. And Death Stranding director is cut.
nice. hoping i can say the same someday soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

nice. hoping i can say the same someday soon

it's been 35 minutes and they still have 18 of the disc version. (not gonna help you, just checked out of curiosity) i wonder how many people they send the e-mails to. i know there's services that send them to like 11000 people.

hey i should probably buy the spider-man game too