Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

for some reason, literally any time that someone makes a joke like "i'm going to take a sword to sega for this!" it gets reported and the admins check in but nobody has complained once about lyle's daily "i'm going to murder you irl" posts since he got the pickle rick avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/takaberi0307/status/1451843515688701956?t=jSWIDEHgQmZkekXOWHlMzA&s=09

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

for some reason, literally any time that someone makes a joke like "i'm going to take a sword to sega for this!" it gets reported and the admins check in but nobody has complained once about lyle's daily "i'm going to murder you irl" posts since he got the pickle rick avatar.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Keep smash in the nintemtard quanintine zone.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
soul caliber 6 tekken 7 and injustice 2 all on big sale on psn rn

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its an injustice 2 gaming if you dont play the best fighter of all time. with a block button, run button and dial a combos, making superman rear end gently caress batman to death has never been more accessible, rated T for teen

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

its an injustice 2 gaming if you dont play the best fighter of all time. with a block button, run button and dial a combos, making superman rear end gently caress batman to death has never been more accessible, rated T for teen

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

injustice is back to block and no run button, you can jump a whole bunch but theres no anime im sorry bitch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy gently caress. Leave some hole for the rest of us to blow out, bro.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'm going to Behemoth Typhoon you into a pulp if you talk poo poo about anime fighters again. Last warning.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Kongming posted:

I'm going to Behemoth Typhoon you into a pulp if you talk poo poo about anime fighters again. Last warning.

the biggest air juggle combo isn't as cool as the lamest fatality

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tonight, we have all been made John Romero’s bitch.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I demand a FT10 in the fightcade game of your choice. Now.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Kongming posted:

I demand a FT10 in the fightcade game of your choice. Now.

I'm on SCVI on psn now come to me

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Give me a break dude. 1: I don't have a PS4 right now, it's at my sisters. 2: I don't have PS Plus and I'm not spending money to grudge match you. And 3: Fightcade is free and has rollback. Now man up and pick a REAL game this time.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:suspense:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tonight, we have all been made John Romero’s bitch.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

If I lose I will publicly admit that Mortal Kombat is better than Guilty Gear.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Kongming posted:

Give me a break dude. 1: I don't have a PS4 right now, it's at my sisters. 2: I don't have PS Plus and I'm not spending money to grudge match you. And 3: Fightcade is free and has rollback. Now man up and pick a REAL game this time.

My PC is broken and i would only be able to play on a macbook air keyboard. i dont fuckin emulate outside of raspberry pi and i'm not going to spend my evening getting it set up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Kongming posted:

If I lose I will publicly admit that Mortal Kombat is better than Guilty Gear.

isn't a mainline GG game like a dynasty warrior or some poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero posted:

What the hell is wrong with you, Bitch?

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Ah sorry, didn't realize you were some kind of puritan. I retract my challenge for now but it will remain open if you ever decide to download a 20 year old game for me to kick your rear end in.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Just saw the GG comment comparing it Dynasty Warriors...both things are badass so I don't really get the flame (peep the username). You really need someone to kick your rear end in a digital environment so get your PC fixed, pronto.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

John Romero posted:

My PC is broken and i would only be able to play on a macbook air keyboard. i dont fuckin emulate outside of raspberry pi and i'm not going to spend my evening getting it set up

this is embarrassing

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Kongming posted:

Just saw the GG comment comparing it Dynasty Warriors...both things are badass so I don't really get the flame (peep the username). You really need someone to kick your rear end in a digital environment so get your PC fixed, pronto.

Should be good by Tuesday.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

Wormskull posted:

What the hell is wrong with you, Bitch?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilty_Gear_2%3A_Overture

all i remember about it other than being the number 1 game series for adult men who own sugar gliders

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

this is embarrassing

i'll play on my keyboard

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i knew injustice was back to block but i decided not to comment because im not as brave as john romero.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

John Romero posted:

John Romero's going to eventually make you his bitch

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

symbolic posted:

John Romero's going to eventually make you his bitch

"In the long run John Romero makes everyone his bitch" - Keynes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You better stream this bros.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

John Romero posted:

all i remember about it other than being the number 1 game series for adult men who own sugar gliders

Bro what in gods name is wrong with you.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

John Romero posted:

injustice is back to block and no run button, you can jump a whole bunch but theres no anime im sorry bitch

John Romero posted:

the biggest air juggle combo isn't as cool as the lamest fatality

John Romero posted:

John Romero posted:

John Romero posted:

This man has a child.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This man has a child.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Kongming is gonna beat the hell out of this dude in front of his kid ftmfw