Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Power of Pecota posted:

I'd find that easier to believe if the claim wasn't so early in the day, it was 9 minutes after the flip.

That makes even more sense though, they’d want it out early to avoid trouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I still think amni is scum and his defending RF who seems pretty solidly caught by night action mafia gives me hope.

May as well put my vote where my mouth is.

##vote Rf

You don’t see squiggly as just as caught?

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Retro Futurist posted:

You don’t see squiggly as just as caught?

Just as caught is such an actual scum slip

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Retro Futurist posted:

That makes even more sense though, they’d want it out early to avoid trouble

I feel like the second scum in the scenario saying their action failed -> Squiggly seeing that -> Squiggly claiming specifically with the flavor would have been a really quick execution of the plan. Maybe discord speeds that up because I've only been scum in the Google docs or prior days, but that sounds like really good execution.

Also SiV was suspicious of Squiggly yesterday, if she's using the jail as a block and not as a protection I think he makes a lot of sense as a target.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Power of Pecota posted:

I feel like the second scum in the scenario saying their action failed -> Squiggly seeing that -> Squiggly claiming specifically with the flavor would have been a really quick execution of the plan. Maybe discord speeds that up because I've only been scum in the Google docs or prior days, but that sounds like really good execution.

Also SiV was suspicious of Squiggly yesterday, if she's using the jail as a block and not as a protection I think he makes a lot of sense as a target.

Oh I see what you mean. Still, either a scum mate was successfully jailed or he just saw siv and got lucky, either or

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Squiggly claimed bulletproof it seems unlikely that siv would potentially waste a jail on him. Imo

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

b-minus1 posted:

Squiggly claimed bulletproof it seems unlikely that siv would potentially waste a jail on him. Imo

circles this poste in big red marker....

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

Unless she was using it as a roleblock

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Retro Futurist posted:

Unless she was using it as a roleblock

Maybe. Personally I would have chosen someone else

Idk we are t going to get anywhere playing night action mafia

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

Maybe. Personally I would have chosen someone else

Idk we are t going to get anywhere playing night action mafia

Well I mean night action mafia has basically locked us into either me or squiggly killing Jen. A third option is unlikely

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

After this is sorted out, I want people to look at Tobbs’s deadline and how he started today and tell me he doesn’t read like he’s trying to make the fewest waves possible.

The only scum call he’s made (unless you count the “Steak is scum or the turbo would go through” which I hope was a joke) is the Amnistar one couched in gut feeling re: him using “thinking” too much. Since then he’s just kept saying Amni without engaging with anyone about it. Especially around here:

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Can someone tell me why squigs is scum? I must have missed it. Tossin out reads and votes, seems to actually care about the alignment calls he's making. Reads townie to me.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Still waiting for someone to tell me why squiggles is scum but I'll try to check in around deadline. Psst read Amni.

Sandwolf had already been making this post through most of the day and he could see the answers from that. This is going through the motions of establishing yourself as not liking the vote while doing nothing to change it other than “look at this guy I voted earlier and didn’t convince you about, welp, see ya when there’s not another viable vote for the day”

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
We should just lunch taste tbh. Absolutely no content plus he has blood on his hands from thst terrible dayvig. The only thing he has done is call toal scum yesterday and today. Was willing to vote squiggly yesterday. That’s it

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
^^Btw PoP that is a nice case. I could be convinced to vote tobvs

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

b-minus1 posted:

We should just lunch taste tbh. Absolutely no content plus he has blood on his hands from thst terrible dayvig. The only thing he has done is call toal scum yesterday and today. Was willing to vote squiggly yesterday. That’s it

I agree with this. Even when asked direct questions, he doesn’t respond. I don’t know what he’s doing but it’s not helpful.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

its probably important we sort out the BP/doc'd killer.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Toalpaz posted:

its probably important we sort out the BP/doc'd killer.

So I had another thought on this one. Its possible that squigs was jailed but the have a juggernaut ability, or maybe were empowered with one?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Votecount for Day 2

Retro Futurist (3): Power of Pecota, Squiggly, Tobbs Gnawed
Squiggly (2): Retro Futurist, Toalpaz
Toalpaz (1): t a s t e
t a s t e (1): tpink

Not Voting (4): Amnistar, b-minus1, DGK2000, Sandwolf

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 16th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 13 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah taste is definitely scum Imo, as I said yesterday, but it's got to be me or Squiggly today.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Tobbs is all out of lie detector right?

He just blew it early so he wouldn't have to use it against his own scum team right?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Yeah taste is definitely scum Imo, as I said yesterday, but it's got to be me or Squiggly today.

No op I’m just moving and starting a new job

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

t a s t e posted:

No op I’m just moving and starting a new job

that's alignment neutral :u

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Retro Futurist posted:

Occam’s razor here is that squiggly is a bp who killed Jen, and then when he saw siv flip he saw an easy escape. I just complicate things and if you want to kill me first fine, but we should kill the guy we were going to kill before we did yet another last minute rush onto town

I think Squiggs is cum. No retribution basically sells it to me. There are ways around a jail, and I expect some of us to have passive and active abilities.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Toalpaz posted:

Tobbs is all out of lie detector right?

He just blew it early so he wouldn't have to use it against his own scum team right?

That's currently my theory.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sorry for not being around, I was mad as gently caress IRL over something not related to this game and I will be more present.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

whoops ##vote Squiggy

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote squiggly

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Squiggly (4): Retro Futurist, Toalpaz, DGK2000, b-minus1
t a s t e (1): tpink

Not Voting (2): Amnistar, Sandwolf

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 16th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 9 hours.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
If no one else wants to press taste more today, I am fine with that vote too, but let's not let taste off the hook tomorrow that easy.

##unvote
##vote squiggly

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I think it's far more likely that RF killed Jenx than squiggles found out a scumbro was jailed and used that in his defense in the like 10 minutes that passed between CPig opening the day and squiggles posting.

Lots of dead town already, not sure how many mislunches we have left.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I also think RF immediately jumped on squiggles because after he saw JenX's flip he knew he was caught.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I think it's far more likely that RF killed Jenx than squiggles found out a scumbro was jailed and used that in his defense in the like 10 minutes that passed between CPig opening the day and squiggles posting.

Lots of dead town already, not sure how many mislunches we have left.

if Squiggly flips scum, this is probably the teammate

occam's razor, ahoy

##vote Squiggly

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
:redhammer:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I also think RF immediately jumped on squiggles because after he saw JenX's flip he knew he was caught.

I didn't know I was docced until after that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whoops sorry didn't see the hammer

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Squiggly (6): Retro Futurist, Toalpaz, DGK2000, b-minus1, tpink, Sandwolf
t a s t e (0): tpink, tpink

Not Voting (1): Amnistar

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 16th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
most of my life up until roughly 6th grade (which was in the early 90's for me) I listened to pop radio so my musical tastes were stuff like Paula abdul and Debbie gibson and poo poo like that. Then a friend said "Hey you should check out this station" and turned on a local rock radio station and I was fascinated by metal, which I wasn't really exposed to very much at home. I listened to Pantera - This love over and over again fascinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tymWpEU8wpM

Squiggly - Frank Ocean - Electric Feel - Town aligned was executed on day 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_QcakzOFSQ

We keep going baby - 1 shot bp - You are protected from one kill during the game.

It is night 2.

Action deadline by 5pm tomorrow (eastern)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Thus began my full on conversion into a little burnout metalhead all through my young teen years I was full on 90's metal/grunge guy complete with ripped up jeans and flannel shirts over band t shirts. I still appreciated all of the music I'd grown up with too though so while I was developing a new style I still always appreciated my dad's 60's psychadelic rock and garage bands, my mom's classic Johnny cash style country, and my sister's New Wave / Synth pop/Post-Punk. Specifically The Cure, I remember as a prank I recorded me laughing over the end of one of my sister's cure tapes. She did not think it was as funny as I did. She got the last laugh though because the music she introduced me to has a much larger presence on my current playlists than my metal and grunge does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ycl_ayPHU0

Tobbs Gnawed - Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up - Town aligned was killed on night 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Never gonna tell a lie - 1 shot lie detect - Once during the game, during the day, you may publicly choose a post to lie detect. You will do this by quoting the post and typing ##Never gonna tell a lie underneath it. I will then post in thread whether this was a lie or the truth. This ability can not be used on any post that contains the words "town", "scum", or "3p" or any derivatives thereof.

It is now day 3.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (9): Amnistar, b-minus1, DGK2000, Power of Pecota, Retro Futurist, Sandwolf, t a s t e, Toalpaz, tpink

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
##vote tpink

I am a rolecop. Investigated tpink last night they are bulletproof/sk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

i dunno that feels like a strong lylo scum play. I'm probably going to vote RF today.