Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
fried to live, live to fried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

pretty sure "horrible chants and murder matches" is a mistranslation of the world cup

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

President Beep posted:

oh hey the stupid sturgis rally is in a few weeks

lol it feels like they just did that with the concomitant pandemic knockoff effects

mediaphage fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jul 16, 2021

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

rotor posted:

maybe they'll all catch on fire

they'll catch something all right

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

President Beep posted:

oh hey the stupid sturgis rally is in a few weeks

when is the smart sturgis rally?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

duz posted:

when is the smart sturgis rally?
yeah, when is the next yosmeet?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/hifi_vhs/status/1416061756108124164?s=20

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

https://twitter.com/jamie_hall/status/1416153824654397443

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/papapishu/status/1415824095506309129?s=21

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

YLLS 'Post Your Fit' as gently caress

https://twitter.com/tnpcollection/status/1415339687703687171?s=20

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

powerful jorts and braces combo on that last one

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/peterswimm/status/1416564224084615168?s=21

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol for real??

man they really build those decommissioned spy satellites heartily

the imminent huh
Apr 6, 2016

wow, Rich Evans hasn’t aged a day, but i’m glad Jay got rid of that beard!

the imminent huh fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jul 18, 2021

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

these loss edits just get more baffling

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
bottom left looks like a screen test for dan akroyd in spies like us. also that dude’s coat looks like it’s made out of bath mats.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

don't mind me, just a friendly tourist, who for some reason decided to vacation in east germany with two cameras, which is not unusual at all

incidentally, the ddr museum in berlin is an interesting place to spend a couple of hours

The_Franz fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jul 18, 2021

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

The_Franz posted:

don't mind me, just a friendly tourist, who for some reason decided to vacation in east germany with two cameras, which is not unusual at all

incidentally, the ddr museum in berlin is an interesting place to spend a couple of hours

i never went to the ddr museum but did cycle out to the stasi museum, which operates from the old hq building. the banality of it all is absolutely terrifying, in that it hammers home how they managed to turn loving up countless of their fellow east germans’ lives into a boring routine job.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

The_Franz posted:

You are not an ordinary museum!

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

boom boom deutschmark

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Crazy Achmed posted:

i never went to the ddr museum but did cycle out to the stasi museum, which operates from the old hq building. the banality of it all is absolutely terrifying, in that it hammers home how they managed to turn loving up countless of their fellow east germans’ lives into a boring routine job.

the best one is the Hohenschönhausen museum, which was a prison operated by the nazis, then the Soviets, then the DDR. in the DDR era it was used for political prisoners, and the German-language tour guides are all former prisoners (or at least were a couple of years ago). it's definitely less of a "banality of evil" exhibit than the bureaucrats' offices but I found it really fascinating.

the best, most overlooked historical museum in berlin is the flak tower, this massive fortress that Hitler had built to shoot down planes, which was half-demolished after the war but which you can still go on a spelunking tour through. that's a pretty different experience, though.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

I completely forgot I'd been to the flak tower museum, that poo poo is wild. Stasi museum is also good and (as you would probably expect) extremely nondescript. Would recommend. There was some mad stuff they put cameras in.

I think maybe the first time I went to Berlin I went to the wall and the stuff about it and two other tourists walked past behind me and said 'ooh theres not much of it left is there?' like no poo poo they didn't want to keep a dividing wall permanently so tourists could look at it, duh

more mystifying was the one that said "you don't see the man himself in these pictures do you?" about a display on the Nuremberg trials.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

more mystifying was the one that said "you don't see the man himself in these pictures do you?" about a display on the Nuremberg trials.

it’s like the time i was watching schindler’s list in the theater during the scene where ash from the camp id falling from the sky. dude in front of me leans over and says to his companion “they’ve probably never seen snow before”.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

President Beep posted:

it’s like the time i was watching schindler’s list in the theater during the scene where ash from the camp id falling from the sky. dude in front of me leans over and says to his companion “they’ve probably never seen snow before”.

ok the apes were a mistake, give the lizards another go

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

President Beep posted:

lmao

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/dennisfarrell/status/857268898508541955?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/arr/status/446157883231592448?s=21

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

President Beep posted:

lmao

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

President Beep posted:

lmao

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

President Beep posted:

drat

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
can't wait to hear that dude's review of Angela's Ashes

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

President Beep posted:

:psyduck:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/707230819639644160?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/primawesome/status/1178671690261286918?s=21

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

the shelter-to-coyote pipeline

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

this is bob barker reminding you to help control the pet population, feed your cat to the coyotes

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

oh no, but also lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
like. holy poo poo.

https://twitter.com/mnews_world/sta...ingawful.com%2F