Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

minato posted:

Sempai, this is a Wendys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

flakeloaf posted:

Dave Thomasamune

excellent

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

minato posted:

Sempai, this is a Wendys.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

flakeloaf posted:

Dave Thomasamune

President Beep posted:

the frylander

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

I’m sorry but this doesn’t cut the mustard.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/kennethlogins/status/994190589573951489?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/kyleplantemoji/status/1243663992628719616?s=21

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

lmao

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/dierobinsondie/status/1423644738218078215?s=21

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Wouldn't that be like...the second or third time you had sex? How often are people looking at their own buttholes?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

Wouldn't that be like...the second or third time you had sex? How often are people looking at their own buttholes?

it’ll blow your loving mind

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Sagebrush posted:

lol i had the exact same thought.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Sagebrush posted:

i assume thats why people are so into bidets

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

How else are you supposed to know how long to leave the bleach on?

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
quick reminder that less than two hundred years ago no one in history had ever seen their own face the right way around

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
unless they had two mirrors

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

unless they had two mirrors

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i think i'm seeing double, eight mirrors!?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

how did we post exactly the same thing :lol:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

what if they had three mirrors tho

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

then they could see their butthole the right way round

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

then they could see their butthole the right way round
this is why i have a three monitor setup

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

step up your wiping game

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

it’ll blow your loving mind

:hmmyes:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

ye olde Dutch merchant getting Rembrandt to paint a picture of his butthole to be the first man to see it the right way round. "This'll show those fuckers at the East India Company" he tells himself.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

That picture's in the Reijksmuseum now but you need to give a special password to be allowed to see it. It's said to be Picasso's main inspiration behind his 'buttholes on everything' phase but Picasso refused to admit it, stating that "no man has ever seen his own butthole, much less had it painted in an uncannily accurate, 6x6 canvas by a Dutch master.No. I refute this!"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

ye olde Dutch merchant getting Rembrandt to paint a picture of his butthole to be the first man to see it the right way round. "This'll show those fuckers at the East India Company" he tells himself.

the nut watch

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
e: cant get it to post without the toot thread nvm

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

President Beep posted:

the nut watch
:hmmyes:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/senatorivy/status/1418819334470868998?s=21

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

https://twitter.com/zimmer_donald/status/1310279699873050624

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/HardSciFiMovies/status/1424419039238098946?s=20

:blastu::dogcited:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

look at that monkeys paw bicycle handle grip. not that hombre’s first forehand deployment.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

lmao it matches up so perfectly

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
were "book agents" really that much of a menace in the olden days?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

only if you didn't carry your forehand

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

what are foot pads in the context of a thing you’d need to shoot?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

what are foot pads in the context of a thing you’d need to shoot?

a highwayman but unmounted

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

drat I was hoping they were shooting bunions off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

if you have to ask that question you clearly didn't play enough moria as a child