Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What the hell that skatepark rules

I’m p goosey rn so I’ll respond to the question someone asked me earlier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

One scum left and I think it’s Keane

I am going out on a limb here but I think Keane is Bernie.

I am basing this on his early game breadcrumbing (!) and trying to draw the NK.

I think he is BP on account of already being dead so no worries about NK.

If he votes I might rethink that.

I don't know if that means we have to kill him or not.

Take this for what it's worth. It's a stretch and a guess.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

Hang on, I was out on migraine meds when this reopened. Lemme catch up.

Also I just saw someone say they think Keane is the other puppet master ... But wouldn't it make more sense for Keane to be the puppet, aka Bernie?

Sorry about your migraine, those are rough.

As you can see from my post I am thinking the same as you--Keane is Bernie.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

keane as bernie lomax is where I've been thinking (hes already dead and thus cant vote is what i think) but i dont think its where i want to put my focus today.

the two on my radar are voodoofly and rhymes. voodoo has some weird interactions that dont immediately make me suspect he and grandi being the same team but nothing disqualifies it immediately. the way rhymes reacted to my result earlier made me initially think hes just a new player who overreacted to being accused of foul play, but his actions today are really out there. they kind of feel like the posts a newer player trying to hide out as scum without leadership would make, mostly reminding me of sandnavyguy.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ugh yeah I guess Keane could be Bernie

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Grandicap posted:

I didn't realize deadline was this afternoon. My vote is sitting on Hal because of his puppy monster comment, so that's not where I'd really like to go.
I'm probably leaning sandwolf right now because I think the push he is manifesting on SiV is coming from a scummy perspective.

Actually, his mason vig cop post is pretty suspect too

No actual alignment calls, trying to make it appear as if he is driving content, but it is a white noise post. The vig and cop bit are supposed to be your scum leans, but both of them for Sandwolf are not because of suspicion but from a null read PoV.

And him calling out Keane for his cop breadcrumb too. Doesn't matter if Keane was doing a gag or not, drawing attention to it is anti-town.

##vote Sandwolf

Going over grand and this is one of the posts that pops out most to me. This is before OA shows up and headed into deadline. D1 victim was wide open. WIFIM and all but I’m not sure I see scum trying to push a real case on a scum bud this close to deadline d1.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

spacing in vienna (3): Sandwolf, Hal Insandenza, JOHN CENA
Sandwolf (2): spacing in vienna, Grandicap
Grandicap (1): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Voodoofly, Retro Futurist, Voodoofly
ObamaAkbar. (1): spacing in vienna, Toalpaz, spacing in vienna
JOHN CENA (1): Voodoofly
Hal Insandenza (0): Grandicap, Grandicap

Not Voting (4): CCKeane, Idle Amalgam, ObamaAkbar., Rhymes With Clue

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 11th, 2021 at 1:39 p.m. EST -- that's in about 33 minutes.

This is what the vote looked like around then.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Man this deadline sucks for me

Personally don’t like siv’s posting, especially considering they accused me of forcing content earlier, kinda hypocritical. sandwolf in the other hand prods people, that’s what he does, doesn’t read town or scum to me.

Voodoo’s list seems pretty lazy I’d agree, doesn’t really say anything, no reads at all just ‘I’d vote were other people are voting’

##vote siv

This made it 4-2 SiV to Sand. Not sure what to think. It also made Grand much less of a possibility.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I’m pretty sure I want to vote Rhymes but I want to look over this a bit more once I’m at a computer.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I would like my posting allies Cena and SiV to arise chicken

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hmmm

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Keane if you were a role like Bernie do you think you’d be allowed to talk about it

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

Keane if you were a role like Bernie do you think you’d be allowed to talk about it

Bernie Bros never shut up, Sandwolf.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

Bernie Bros never shut up, Sandwolf.

SHOTS FIRED Keane

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Anyway I'd be curious about a Rhymes claim.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
Here again. Feeling a lot better, thanks, and the migraines are more frustrating than anything else at this point.

I need to do a full reread.

Gut check at this point:

- Keane I think is going to be a liability in lylo
- wouldn't want to vote voodoo or sand today, unless something jumps out when I reread
- could be rhymes?
- not sure what Cena's playing at, leaning to it being a townie move to try to get the game active but not 100% sold

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

CCKeane (2): Sandwolf, Rhymes With Clue
Voodoofly (0): JOHN CENA, Sandwolf, JOHN CENA, Sandwolf

Not Voting (4): CCKeane, JOHN CENA, spacing in vienna, Voodoofly

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 19th, 2021 at 4:14 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 2 hours.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Keane, no offense but I think it's time for you to come as clean as you are able about your role/issues. I don't think you are scum, but if scum controls your vote or you are a survivor or something else, then we can't have you alive tomorrow with another scum.

I'm not voting you now because I don't want to provide a hammer opportunity but I'd be lying if I wasn't very tempted to vote here.

In other news I'm still leaning RWC as scum. RWC was willing to go onto Toalp with me and try it up with Grand. RWC was trying to protect Keane day 1, maybe because RWC is the puppet master and wants Keane alive. RWC doesn't have enough posts or other reads for me to feel comfortable with them alive tomorrow.

I said what I said before about Sand, and I don't see Sand voting Grand yesterday if both were scum when I was begging him to vote Toalp.

SiV is similar, coupled with OA's vote on her over sand on Day 1.

I don't think Cena is scum especially with how hard Grand was pushing him, and if he is good job.

Yeah that is about where I am

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

##vote cckeane

taking the piece off the table outright.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

JOHN CENA posted:

##vote cckeane

taking the piece off the table outright.

his dodginess is a big reason why I'd like to vote him, he seems insistent on not helping anyone, we absolutely shouldn;'t bring him to LYLO

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

and keane don't you dare, after the game, be like "woooow why didn't anyone let me do the awesome thing I was refusing to give anyone any insight into"

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Echo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##unvote

Hows your night going Voodoo

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

and keane don't you dare, after the game, be like "woooow why didn't anyone let me do the awesome thing I was refusing to give anyone any insight into"

I'm going to grab you by the shoulders, look you square in the eyes, hold you tight, and whisper these exact words into your ears.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Anyway lmao I'm a stump that can sometimes watch or track with minimal details.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

I'm going to grab you by the shoulders, look you square in the eyes, hold you tight, and whisper these exact words into your ears.

k-keane-kun... what is this..

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I count toward the votecount, I can't be executed though, I'm just too charming.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

well now I'm looking at Cena again

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

##unvote

Hows your night going Voodoo

Eh, its been a week but today is better than yesterday. Yesterday someone hit our car when we parked it to go get a coffee in the morning. They destroyed the driver side mirror and putting a nasty dent in the driver door and drove off - we just heard it. Nothing like that happened today, so hard to complain.

You?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CCKeane posted:

I count toward the votecount, I can't be executed though, I'm just too charming.

And I take it you haven't had any sort of results worth mentioning and/or haven't been able to perform actions (not asking for specifics really . . . yet)

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I was hoping to draw a night kill, but also I kinda suspect the puppet master knew my deal and manipulated my results. Kinda thinking my failed night action last night is because the puppet master had to kill instead of puppeting me.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Voodoofly posted:

And I take it you haven't had any sort of results worth mentioning and/or haven't been able to perform actions (not asking for specifics really . . . yet)

Two potentially useful results, but it could also hurt town if I'm wrong, so since I can't die again I'm sitting on it and hoping for a slip up.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Eh, its been a week but today is better than yesterday. Yesterday someone hit our car when we parked it to go get a coffee in the morning. They destroyed the driver side mirror and putting a nasty dent in the driver door and drove off - we just heard it. Nothing like that happened today, so hard to complain.

You?

drat dude that sucks so much, I hope the coffee was good at least

it has also been a week but aye it's almost over (which isn't so exciting but c'est la vie)

we're getting some snow up here in Boston but goddamn I feel bad for any of you in "warm" places getting blasted rn

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

I was hoping to draw a night kill, but also I kinda suspect the puppet master knew my deal and manipulated my results. Kinda thinking my failed night action last night is because the puppet master had to kill instead of puppeting me.

why would your action fail then? scum RB died D1

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

Two potentially useful results, but it could also hurt town if I'm wrong, so since I can't die again I'm sitting on it and hoping for a slip up.

did you ever track me?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

why would your action fail then? scum RB died D1

I think my actions only succeed if the scum manipulate my dead body to go somewhere.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

did you ever track me?

Icant answer you, I'M DEAD

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

is there any reason we shouldn't all fullclaim? I don't know what a puppetmaster does exactly but it sounds like scum may already know what our roles are

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

I think my actions only succeed if the scum manipulate my dead body to go somewhere.

lol okay this definitely feels real to me honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

rhymes, claim, fully