Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Armitag3 posted:

That Kim hair is adorable.

Thank you. I had practice from this thread and you don't have platinum or I would have just pmed it to you, you might like it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3876218

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Ooh ooh ooh!

Buttchocks.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
The thread title said lurkers post, so hi. I've been lurking since 2005 and never bought an account till now, which in hindsight is a good thing since I've also never supported Lowtax. I also have no idea who most of you are, but hello anyway! Genesplicer owns and RIP Vilerat.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

The Islamic Shock posted:

The thread title said lurkers post, so hi. I've been lurking since 2005 and never bought an account till now, which in hindsight is a good thing since I've also never supported Lowtax. I also have no idea who most of you are, but hello anyway! Genesplicer owns and RIP Vilerat.

Welcome, Mr Obama

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Jaguars! posted:

Ooh ooh ooh!

Buttchocks.

KICKASS YES

Thank God I felt terrible there are so many rear end names and so there were so many guesses

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Haha awesome. Some of these are extra clever.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Welcome, Mr Obama
You're goddamned right

Actually I know that came from here, which poster did it

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Well hi
Now you can see all the pictures because I think you couldn't if you didn't have an account since they're attachments because I'm a cavewoman. I'm flattered and hello!!!!!
Welcome to GBS :downs:

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Spinz posted:

Well hi
Now you can see all the pictures because I think you couldn't if you didn't have an account since they're attachments because I'm a cavewoman. I'm flattered and hello!!!!!
Welcome to GBS :downs:
You lot have done pretty well posting pictures from imgur, and before that waffleimages, but I will definitely look forward to that too. Does anyone remember the little robot that could game from a while back, something like Ice Station Bip? I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Edit: I'm probably going to do what I've done for the last sixteen years and keep lurking since I have very little to contribute, but hey, ten bux to Jeff

The Islamic Shock fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Apr 8, 2021

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Jaguars! posted:

Ooh ooh ooh!

Buttchocks.

:doh:

After all the dang movie nights I’ve watched with buttchocks...

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

You lot have done pretty well posting pictures from imgur, and before that waffleimages, but I will definitely look forward to that too. Does anyone remember the little robot that could game from a while back, something like Ice Station Bip? I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Edit: I'm probably going to do what I've done for the last sixteen years and keep lurking since I have very little to contribute, but hey, ten bux to Jeff

Hey
Don't do that hang on so first there's a lurker thread you could just post in that it's on the front page or maybe the second page of GBS you could go in there to say hi. Or say something about lurking or maybe ask that question.

See this thread is probably not the right one to ask that question in. We've got kind of a general thread and I'm going to find it and come back and link it in here and I think that's where you should ask that question. Also and I'm the worst possible goon for this I will mentor you LOL I just laughed out loud. But if you have questions I will try to answer them.

First rule. 1. Never post like I do using voice to text in a very lazy manner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3949582

Here's a thread where you could try to ask that question. You can say I sent you they will laugh maybe at you but you have a chance of being answered the head guy in there, Tip, has been around for a long time.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Spinz posted:

Putting in some new ones first

I'm late to this thread, but OMG I love this so much, and I don't even post in GBS really :kimchi:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Thank you to every single one of you that voted this thread or actually anyone that posted in it too. :) 10:00 tomorrow morning we're going to see what happens... if we have a tie I'm going to see if I can get the top two to agree to a special one-on-one competition!!!

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

Elviscat posted:

I'm late to this thread, but OMG I love this so much, and I don't even post in GBS really :kimchi:

You gotta get that as an av, synergize your brand

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I got this one already :mad:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

bradzilla posted:

I got this one already :mad:

What no I'm sorry if I wasn't clear it's not the modern leper. And my clue for it is that weird things about my drawings are (usually ha) not an accident.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ah poo poo

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

No more guesses maybe they want the heads up big show down
:getin:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

5 minute warning!
Get your final guesses in now we have a tie

obscure_reference
Jan 7, 2012

SniperWoreConverse?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

obscure_reference posted:

SniperWoreConverse?

Nope and time to solve!!! We are ending in a tie and I'm not sure yet what's going to happen.....

But solving now!!!

That one is deadeyez

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Jay Zombie

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

(giggle)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Bread Zeppelin

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Oooh ok ngl I thought that might be a dude jacking it and I was stumped.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Kiwi Sundae

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I'm impressed that goons aren't familiar with this lovely rear end site, good

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Romulan hippie (the hair! The eyebrows! The forehead!) We needed Pick in here!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Spinz posted:

Ooooooohhhhh I was stumped there

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Ooooooohhhhh I was stumped there

How was Bread Zeppelin a guy jacking it lol

Or maybe it was Jay Zombie

obscure_reference
Jan 7, 2012

Spinz posted:

Romulan hippie (the hair! The eyebrows! The forehead!) We needed Pick in here!

Until the necklace clue, I was leaning towards "uhh, Bjork with a devil lock?" but I do have that face-blindness.

Bread Zeppelin got an IRL groan out of me, good job.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

obscure_reference posted:

Bread Zeppelin got an IRL groan out of me, good job.

My life is complete

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Spinz posted:

How was Bread Zeppelin a guy jacking it lol

Or maybe it was Jay Zombie

my brain isn't great

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

:aaaaa:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Waterbed Wendy posted:

my brain isn't great

Bred Zeppelin

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

We have a winner!!! Sir Nose has graciously chosen to cede the win to obscure_reference and we both are thrilled to have a lurker win this game.

I hope that obscure_reference parlays this immediate fame into gibbis superstardom. I'm going to PM him avatar money I think I'll ask him what he wants.

CONGRATULATIONS NO LONGER obscure!!!!!!!!

:kingsley:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Waterbed Wendy posted:

my brain isn't great

lol

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Spinz posted:

I’m glad you posted this to explain. I was about to reply and say that those green and yellow things look nothing like either kiwi fruits or birds to me.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Also congrats to you obscure-reference. You lived up to your name!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Spinz posted:

Lol ok I can see a kiwi bird in the logo. In your drawing, I thought it was a lemon rind and a lime rind cut weird and the eye of the kiwi was where the stem attached.