Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Here are some true things that are going to happen per my very real and very accurate sources. I can't tell you who they are. But here are the scoops.

1. Brock Anderson is a swerve. He will reveal himself to be a secret third Rhodes brother. This storyline will be guest booked by Vince McMahon.

2. Not only is hangman Page a dangerous worker with heat, who talent are afraid to speak up about, but he's a literal murderer. Any jobber not on dark anymore? That's why.

3. The AEW VPs are NOT fighting with each other. However, they are fighting on a united front against a secret hostile take over by Dario Queto. Not the actor, the real one.

What are some other real scoops you have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

All of these

https://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I deffo believe Kerry von Erich was a cat murderer

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Vince McMahon likes to poo poo his pants before strutting into the ring.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

GET BACK UP

Everyone thinks the wrestlers leak scoops so that they can leak things during contact negotiations but actually it's because they like me and want to be my friend. This is about getting attention from me.

Sammy Guevara loves Funko pops

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

SomethingAwful's Official Karen

Every morning Joe Koff and Delirious deeply regret that ROH didn't get bought by TNA when Anthem wanted it

While Rhett Titus and Kenny King celebrate 20 years in the tag division, Marty Scurll skulks in the shadows, and Baltimore continues to not give a gently caress, TNA boasts record twitch subscriber numbers and Kenny motherfucking Omega as champion, and ROH is *steamed* about it

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

hi c:

I heard AEW is failing and will end any day now.
Just you wait. Might even be announced today. Could really be any second now.

I can tell they are doing poorly because I never watched an episode and don't know how to read market reports and poo poo but I love to argue with Bryan Alvarez on Twitter but he blocked me so I went after Dave Meltzer instead who engages me every time I say something.

E: Of course Meltzer always disputes my true statements because he's in AEW's pocket.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you

Muldoon

comcast is about to purchase the WWE for 9 billion dollars

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Vince McMahon has been blind for at least 5 years

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

known sex pest Mike Quackenbush wears trash bag pants because he likes the noise of a fart squeaking out of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008