Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
HEY!! so glad you could make it! if u wanna just carry your stuff around back and head thru the gate, I’ll meet ya there.

come on in, make yourselves at home!! there’s drinks in the cooler, I made sure to stock it with alcoholic AND non-alcoholic beverages so that everyone can hang.

we be grillin !! I also made this pasta salad that is to DIE for. seriously. you’re gonna love it.

jane brought her new boyfriend, uhhhm, Tommy I think he said his name was?? idk, he seems nice enough.

of COURSE, we’ve got these rascals hangin tall all day !! Sami and Pete are great, you’re gonna love them. they also brought their precious dogs with them to chill, please do not steal their floaties :-/

oh, and look, i’m really sorry but there was an incident at the last party where someone’s nephew shat all over the ladder going into the pool so no kids please!!!

anyway ya!! the water’s great, come on in!!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*casually puts the p in pool*

StupidSexyMothman

*stands around the grill, ready to take over as grillmaster at a moment's notice*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sets my bahn mi sandwich wife down on a pool chair before doing a cannon ball into the pool

FutonForensic

nobody knows. nobody knows that i pinned the ladder making GBS threads on the nephew, and while he's at military camp, i'm still here making GBS threads on ladders

Percy Teatwillow

FutonForensic posted:

nobody knows. nobody knows that i pinned the ladder making GBS threads on the nephew, and while he's at military camp, i'm still here making GBS threads on ladders

come on bud, we can all hear you. i’m going to give you a chance to chill but please don’t poo poo on the ladders. or anywhere in the pool!!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Dr. Chainsaws PhD

*strolls in with a large 80's esque skateboard* gnarly dudes, let's start this bowl sesh. i'm gonna bust a judo air over the diving board-- oh wait. you meant swimming

Percy Teatwillow

skateboarding is perfectly acceptable too, that’s what the lavish and conveniently placed drained pool is for. it’s on the other side of the yard, you can hang !!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
has anyone seen my wife?

Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

this is much better than the basement pool party i went to a few years ago.

FutonForensic

heads up... don't drink the water

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

Percy Teatwillow posted:

skateboarding is perfectly acceptable too, that’s what the lavish and conveniently placed drained pool is for. it’s on the other side of the yard, you can hang !!

hey man, i don't follow the RULES set on me by SOCIETY :colbert: *launches from drained pool into full one*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

heads up... don't drink the water

i think you dropped this chocolate bar

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I brought my own cue. Shall I break? Oh....do you mind if i grab a beer on the way out?

Sex Robot

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

I am not allowed in the pool because I have epilepsy. I shall man the grill. Hope yall like franks

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Wow that was a great sandwich. Bahn mi really is the perfect food for a pool party!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Vei
CANNON BALL

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

FutonForensic posted:

we all know already, look i even have you saved in my phone as "ladder splatter chad"

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

No it's ok, I like to keep my t-shirt on

Popputan

Mahou Shoujo brainrot syndrome. It's terminal.

Armitag3 posted:

No it's ok, I like to keep my t-shirt on
But why ? after you get in the water it gets drenched and uncomfortable and somehow reveals more of your body compared to just taken your shirt off. Please take your shirt off i am begging you. Please dude

StupidSexyMothman

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

hey man, i don't follow the RULES set on me by SOCIETY :colbert: *launches from drained pool into full one*

siiiiick

Sex Robot posted:

I am not allowed in the pool because I have epilepsy. I shall man the grill. Hope yall like franks

*gives the world-recognized Greetings, Fellow Griller head nod*

Escape From Noise

I brought a little... surprise!:mmmhmm:

Ass-penny

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Wow that was a great sandwich. Bahn mi really is the perfect food!

FTFY

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

eating all the bahn mi wives and vigorously applying sunscreen to my pale, supple skin.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Wow that was a great sandwich. Bahn mi really is the perfect food for a pool party!

haha

no really where the gently caress did my wife go?

Percy Teatwillow

i think she said she was headed to the bathroom to “freshen up” haha whatever that means anyway she told me to tell you to not go anywhere near that bathroom for at least 20 minutes. so anyway, let me tell you about this cool thing i found. way over here, away from the bathroom. just follow me, friend !!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Ventral EggSac

Lookin at the pool filter to see what e caught

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I sharpened my paring knives and I'm ready for this peel party! ....dammit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

Buttchocks posted:

I sharpened my paring knives and I'm ready for this peel party! ....dammit!

better get your “Buttchocks” over to the grill area bud !!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted: