Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should
This poll is closed.
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i should be able to get a grilled cheese sandwich at every drive thru in america and its bullshit that i cant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This is why we need communism, to make this happen.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
Bacon should be shoved into it well past the point of physical integrity failure.

Also mayo and tomatoes in such a sammich can gently caress right off.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Beef Of Ages posted:

Bacon should be shoved into it well past the point of physical integrity failure.

i love grilled cheese w/ LOTS of Mayo and tomatoes and iceberg lettuce!!!!

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

if u think about it, a patty melt is a grilled cheese with beef

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Beef Of Ages posted:

Never heard of tomatoes on a grilled cheese but using mayo instead of butter as the grilling medium owns.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I remember once getting a cup of coffee at the cafe I liked and the absolute karen who was next in complaining about the size of the tomato slices on her grilled cheese. that's the only evidence I can think of that people put tomatoes on grilled cheese sandwiches

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
if the tomatoes are incredibly fresh and toothsome they can be a good add, but they never will be unless you're growing them your drat self

you dip the sandwich in the tomatoes this is how it's supposed to work

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

help me out here. how do you get the cheese grilled and the bread toasted without also cooking the tomatoes into goop? do you make a grilled cheese then pry it apart and add the tomatoes?

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

carry on then posted:

if u think about it, a patty melt is a grilled cheese with beef

un-garlic cheese bread with oblong meatball

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

The Voice of Labor posted:

help me out here. how do you get the cheese grilled and the bread toasted without also cooking the tomatoes into goop? do you make a grilled cheese then pry it apart and add the tomatoes?

I put deli meats and pickles and mustard in my grill cheese sometimes to make a ghetto cuban sandwich

it does not alter the integrity of the grill cheese shell or the inner cheesemelt at all

not sure about slices of raw tomatoe

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
there used to be a store that only sold grilled cheese right down the road from me but they went out of business. an idea whose time has not yet come i am afraid.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

there used to be a store that only sold grilled cheese right down the road from me but they went out of business. an idea whose time has not yet come i am afraid.

They're still around. https://www.tomandchee.com/locations

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

You can have most places make you a grilled cheese if you just pull a five easy pieces and you make them hold the meat between their knees

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
There's a mysterious ghost kitchen on Door Dash that claims to make "Sexy Grilled Cheese." I'm ace so I don't order from them. :rimshot:

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

GoutPatrol posted:

You can have most places make you a grilled cheese if you just pull a five easy pieces and you make them hold the meat between their knees

I am intrigued by the introduction of knee meat.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Rick posted:

There's a mysterious ghost kitchen on Door Dash that claims to make "Sexy Grilled Cheese." I'm ace so I don't order from them. :rimshot:

saw this the other day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I cannot imagine ordering door dash grilled cheese. It's like french fries. You're guaranteed they are past the window of good eatin when they get to you.

Can I get uh, grilled cheese, but also it costs 15 dollars and it's been stewing in its own vapors in a wax paper wrapper for 30-45 minutes before I eat it

thanks boss