Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i use a plug in log vape. It's like smoking Jetsons weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Improbable Lobster posted:

weed good, work sucks

say it ain’t so

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i got tcc to recommend me a pen so now i just have an ostentatious rainbow tube that i stick a cart of oil onto and carry around like a cyber prick

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

say it ain’t so

hell yeah work sucks

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

quiggy posted:

cyber prick

heh

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
i mostly smoke a bong but sometimes i use a concentrate vape. i need to use my flower vape more though, i cough too much with regular bong use. gotta give my lungs a break

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

quiggy posted:

i got tcc to recommend me a pen so now i just have an ostentatious rainbow tube that i stick a cart of oil onto and carry around like a cyber prick

I have a little pen vape that you can screw carts onto. it works very well

problem is you can't put stickers on it lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i don't like the ecig style vapes very much, dealing w the goo is annoying compared to just using regular ol weed

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I have a little pen vape that you can screw carts onto. it works very well

problem is you can't put stickers on it lol

yeah i have effectively this

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

PokeJoe posted:

i don't like the ecig style vapes very much, dealing w the goo is annoying compared to just using regular ol weed

ive found its hit or miss, presumably because the grey market status of weed here means i know basically nothing of how these carts get made

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

i hate how wasteful disposable carts are, and like pokejoe says, refilling ecig style setups with distillate is a total pain in the rear end

i have a volcano and all sorts of concentrate smoking implements, but at the end of the day i almost always just reach for my hand pipe and some flower

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

at 9am sharp today i started getting flooded with phone calls from random korean people. normally I answer unknown numbers in english so if they're looking for someone else they know right away, but these people were very persistent and either would keep going in korean, or would hang up and call me right back

turns out that a public service center somewhere had added my number to their phone tree by mistake. if they had just listed my number publicly, people probably would have caught on immediately, but they had to navigate an automated menu first before being connected to me, which explains why they were so persistent after being connected.

we managed to reach someone to fix it within a couple of hours but that was weird

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

nudgenudgetilt posted:

i hate how wasteful disposable carts are, and like pokejoe says, refilling ecig style setups with distillate is a total pain in the rear end

i have a volcano and all sorts of concentrate smoking implements, but at the end of the day i almost always just reach for my hand pipe and some flower

eh that's fair. i just don't like dealing with flower lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

fisting by many posted:

at 9am sharp today i started getting flooded with phone calls from random korean people. normally I answer unknown numbers in english so if they're looking for someone else they know right away, but these people were very persistent and either would keep going in korean, or would hang up and call me right back

turns out that a public service center somewhere had added my number to their phone tree by mistake. if they had just listed my number publicly, people probably would have caught on immediately, but they had to navigate an automated menu first before being connected to me, which explains why they were so persistent after being connected.

we managed to reach someone to fix it within a couple of hours but that was weird

lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
fuuuck refilling the vape carts with concentrate. they sell it in little gram syringes here and if you don't use it all at first it gets almost impossible to depress the plunger without cracking the glass, and even then you end up wasting a bit since it's not all gonna come out. the cheapo ones have plastic plungers but i've had the same problem with ones that seem to be stainless

i use a pax 2 with flower most of the time if i don't feel like rolling one or using a bong. that becomes a sticky mess eventually too though

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Nov 22, 2022

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

fisting by many posted:

fun fact: "australia" in korean is "hoju"

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

fun fact: "australia" in korean is "hoju"

apparently it comes from the japanese ho-su-to-ra-ri-a, but yeah when you hear it at first you wonder how that happened

always wondered why america is "miguk" and how it came to be one of the like 8 countries with a korean name

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

quiggy posted:

mine is a VW key fob and has a hit odometer on it lol

everybody thinks it's a car key thing so you can just put it on your keys and get it into any concert or through TSA lmbo

also its got the best thing ever - microusb AND lightning charge ports

Beeftweeter posted:

fuuuck refilling the vape carts with concentrate. they sell it in little gram syringes here and if you don't use it all at first it gets almost impossible to depress the plunger without cracking the glass, and even then you end up wasting a bit since it's not all gonna come out. the cheapo ones have plastic plungers but i've had the same problem with ones that seem to be stainless

i refill nice ceramic heater reusable carts and the trick is to let the syringe sit in a cup of hot water for a couple minutes. easy peasy

mystes
May 31, 2006

fisting by many posted:

apparently it comes from the japanese ho-su-to-ra-ri-a, but yeah when you hear it at first you wonder how that happened

always wondered why america is "miguk" and how it came to be one of the like 8 countries with a korean name
I don't know Korean but in Japanese 豪州 ("goushuu" although it's almost never spoken and the normal word is オーストラリア ("ousutoraria")) means australia (derived from an older phonetic version of australia in kanji from when japanese did that) and I assume "hoju" is just the Korean pronunciation of those hanja (well technically I guess 濠州 because Japan changed the character later to simplify it or whatever) rather than a direct Korean borrowing of ousutoraria

mystes fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Nov 22, 2022

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

akadajet posted:

work sucks, and I'm done for the week.

same after tomorrow. easy peasy

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

mystes posted:

I don't know Korean but n Japanese 豪州 ("goushuu" although it's almost never spoken and the normal word is オーストラリア ("ousutoraria")) means australia (derived from an older phonetic version of australia in kanji from when japanese did that) and I think it's probably just the Korean pronunciation of those hanja (well technically I guess 濠州 because Japan changed the character later to simplify it or whatever) rather than a direct Korean borrowing of ousutoraria

you could be right, i'm far from an expert.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Jonny 290 posted:

mine is a VW key fob and has a hit odometer on it lol

everybody thinks it's a car key thing so you can just put it on your keys and get it into any concert or through TSA lmbo

also its got the best thing ever - microusb AND lightning charge ports

i refill nice ceramic heater reusable carts and the trick is to let the syringe sit in a cup of hot water for a couple minutes. easy peasy

lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Beeftweeter posted:

i use a pax 2 with flower most of the time if i don't feel like rolling one or using a bong. that becomes a sticky mess eventually too though

i have a yocan wax pen and i can just drop shatter or drip concentrate right onto the coils. you kinda gotta have the stuff with you to reload though

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
woah welcome back quiggy

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
makin some baked potatoes to own the haters

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

you are on the side of justice, rotor

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
how did the celtics lose to the bulls. fuc kthis noise

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Improbable Lobster posted:

i have a yocan wax pen and i can just drop shatter or drip concentrate right onto the coils. you kinda gotta have the stuff with you to reload though

my buddy has a yocan and it's pretty decent for what it is but it always gets sticky and messy. I bought a similar thing and never use it because it's worse than his yocan so Ive yet to encounter a better concentrate pen

Personally, more specifically I use an e-nano w the adapter that lets me just stick it in arbitrary glass bubblers. its very close to regular weed smoking in both effect and actual smoking experience. You just put the weed in the thing and inhale the weed air

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bump_fn posted:

how did the celtics lose to the bulls. fuc kthis noise

theyve lost to the bulls twice already lol.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
bruins sill won tho

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
1000 career points for bergy :toot:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nice. good player

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

makin some baked potatoes to own the haters

going to eat a baked potato wednesday

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

nice. good player

hes the best

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah most of the disposables i've bought around here have been pretty similar to the one in your pic, but the syringes are still a pain in the rear end. i've tried letting them sauna and even tried a hair drier, still cracked it and cut myself more times than i'd like to admit

maybe it's the consistency of the concentrate, idk. it's pretty thick goopy poo poo, not really like the oil you'd get in a cheap disposable (the more expensive ones are more similar but still not as thick i think). either way we're fortunate to have a wealth of options to legally get stoned in 2022, lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

quiggy posted:

eh that's fair. i just don't like dealing with flower lol

I adore dealing with bud, but the high thc carts are so much more economical

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
honestly I really miss hippy picking bud to roll a j, but I'll take the cyberpunk vape lol

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol the last few times I've been into town I've walked past a house or an alley and been hit with ultra-weed smell, and even as a non-smoker I still end up looking like early The Rock wrestling gifs

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

quiggy posted:

yeah i have effectively this

same except it’s an ooze brand

which reminds me I need to charge it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol the last few times I've been into town I've walked past a house or an alley and been hit with ultra-weed smell, and even as a non-smoker I still end up looking like early The Rock wrestling gifs

make sure to always say “sweet Jesus it’s loud over here” and sometimes someone will be like “you know how it is”