Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Meen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
##vote binus
Today I will be the genie and grant both of sandwolf’s wishes

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
Eh gently caress it, this looks like the closest we're gonna get to hammering and then I don't need to worry about where binus goes at night tbh

Can I put him at L-1 or do you guys want to keep doing whatever you're doing in the thread

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Meen

You don't want to hammer binus?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
are you kidding me right now?

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

CapitalistPig posted:

are you kidding me right now?

Stick with the plan, please

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

##vote binus

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

WindwardAway posted:

Stick with the plan, please

Maybe vote meen instead of someone I know is town then?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
:redhammer:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CapitalistPig posted:

Maybe vote meen instead of someone I know is town then?

Also super super townie moves for a small revolving door of people-who-haven’t-posted-much to come in pushing binus

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

b-minus1 (7): CirclMastr, PsychoSoldier, Sandwolf, NeverHelm, Sandwolf, CirclMastr, Cloacamazing!, Hal Insandenza, Hyper Crab Tank, Nep-Nep, WindwardAway
Ignatius M. Meen (3): CirclMastr, CirclMastr, CapitalistPig, Nep-Nep, b-minus1, Sandwolf, Nep-Nep
Nep-Nep (1): CirclMastr, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
PsychoSoldier (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, b-minus1, b-minus1, Grandicap, CapitalistPig, Sandwolf, Grandicap, Sandwolf, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, CapitalistPig
Hyper Crab Tank (0): CirclMastr, CirclMastr
Hal Insandenza (0): b-minus1, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Nep-Nep, b-minus1, b-minus1, Nep-Nep, b-minus1, Sandwolf, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Sandwolf
Cloacamazing! (0): Nep-Nep, b-minus1, Hal Insandenza, CirclMastr, b-minus1, CirclMastr, Nep-Nep, Hal Insandenza
Sandwolf (0): PsychoSoldier, PsychoSoldier, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, CirclMastr

Not Voting (2): Grandicap, Ignatius M. Meen

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 16th, 2022 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

:rip: b-minus1, Seres (Town-Aligned Cat Burglar) was lunched Day 4. :rip:

quote:

You are a kleptomanic catgirl.

Only your catlike agility has kept you out of trouble so far, but will it last?

At night, you can ##steal an item from a player. This theft happens before the item is used, if applicable.

Passively, you will investigate as scum because of your constant thefts.

Your goal is to get rid of all evildoers.

---

It is now Night 4.

No lurker warnings because more than 24 hours left.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

:rip: WindwardAway, Princess Sanna Pleiades (Town-Aligned Diligent Student) was killed Night 4. :rip:

quote:

You are a lonely princess in desperate need of friends.

Your father, the King, decided to have you learn magic from a girl your age in this town, but unfortunately you got lost along the way.

At night, you can select a player to ##recruit into your masonry. You will be able to use a copy of their power but will not be told what that power is.

You can only have one other player in your masonry. If you want to change your mason partner, you need to spend a night action to recruit another one.

Something special will happen if you do find the girl meant to be your teacher.

Your goal is to get rid of all evildoers.

---

It is now Day 5.

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

Really Dad to see Wind home :(

Alright CPig, let's hear it.

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

Also gently caress y'all did hammering

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Our side of the plan went to the letter.

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

PsychoSoldier posted:

Also gently caress y'all did hammering

**FOR hammering ffs

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
If scum could just... stop killing my scum reads, that'd be swell.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

1 ##open shop Pets! More pets for sale!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
By the way, Sand, my apologies, but I did not drink the potion. I used the HCT item to check on Wind, who was pretty high on my suspect list after end of day went down, and I figured any info would be useful. Ended up a moot point, but it didn't trigger. (Leaving it vague since I don't remember HCT full-claiming)

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation

Cloacamazing! posted:

By the way, Sand, my apologies, but I did not drink the potion. I used the HCT item to check on Wind, who was pretty high on my suspect list after end of day went down, and I figured any info would be useful. Ended up a moot point, but it didn't trigger. (Leaving it vague since I don't remember HCT full-claiming)

Did you get what I would call a positive result or a negative result?

I'll say what I did last night after some more people have claimed how their parts of the plan worked out.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Grandicap posted:

I can confirm I jailed Wind.

With no nk n3 and grandi not pressing harder on that for town cred, I think this more or less clears Grandi for me

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Well, I don't know if I was jailed or what last night. The only message I got was that my pet escaped and caused a ruckus again.

So for my part of the plan I am supposed to use my ability on psycho today right?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Did you get what I would call a positive result or a negative result?

I'll say what I did last night after some more people have claimed how their parts of the plan worked out.

I'm not entirely certain which meaning you're using, but I would call it negative in the negative covid test sense.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
That's the intent

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
That said, regardless of what comes out, I don't want a rush of votes because there are other talking points to be addressed.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

CapitalistPig posted:

Well, I don't know if I was jailed or what last night. The only message I got was that my pet escaped and caused a ruckus again.

So for my part of the plan I am supposed to use my ability on psycho today right?

Huh. Never, how was your pet today?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Okay I'll submit it and report back when yami gives me results.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Cloacamazing! posted:

I'm not entirely certain which meaning you're using, but I would call it negative in the negative covid test sense.

Right, okay. I guess it doesn't matter much since she died, anyway.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Cloacamazing! posted:

gdi

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

While we're waiting for results, has anyone gotten a pet from Meen that actually behaves?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
also kinda sus

circl having a track result d3, then d4 claiming to be track/watch/voyeur/bodyguard

but scum really had to go for wind twice? wild

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Hey everyone it's psycho.

##vote psycho

##unvote

##vote psycho

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Oh gently caress I misread my result. Ignore me!

##vote Circl

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
you are gonna need to explain a bit better than that

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Never attribute to malice that post which is adequately explained by a poor sense of humor.

Cloacamazing! posted:

Huh. Never, how was your pet today?
Actually, I gave mine away to Hal. And it didn't stop me from doing that.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I watched psycho and saw Wind visit, and when I saw Wind died I got it backward in my head and thought that implicated psycho. Sorry!

##vote Nep

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Never attribute to malice that post which is adequately explained by a poor sense of humor.

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

While we're waiting for results, has anyone gotten a pet from Meen that actually behaves?
It doesn't seem to misbehave every time. And It also doesn't need and action for it to happen either.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

NeverHelm posted:

Actually, I gave mine away to Hal. And it didn't stop me from doing that.

Oh, that reminds me. I meant to ask what your flavor name is? You're baron something or other right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

NeverHelm posted:

It doesn't seem to misbehave every time. And It also doesn't need and action for it to happen either.

Yeah but does it do anything obvious when it's not misbehaving?