Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
Hi TIG, can you add me to the player spreadsheet?

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

TravelLog posted:

Hi TIG, can you add me to the player spreadsheet?

Thanks!

Done!

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Yeah, this scenario is some concentrated bullshit.

Have fun guys!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Some Numbers posted:

Have fun guys!

Really? I've never had a problem with it. Just dash to the door.

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
*rolls ankle* *gains 15lbs* *apologizes to TFLC* *rolls ankle*...
I'll (Lina) take M1, with an eye towards blasting the main pack of hounds this turn or next.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
I guess I'm in K1 then

Car Hater fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Feb 15, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Awaiting a clarification from one player before we start! :)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Some Numbers posted:

Have fun guys!

I voted just because it’s the hottest bullshit and I’m not playing. Enjoy all the drakes, everyone!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Need another bit of clarification before we start, sorry everyone!

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Xiahou Dun posted:

I voted just because it’s the hottest bullshit and I’m not playing. Enjoy all the drakes, everyone!

A person after my own lack of a heart !

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Kobal2 posted:

A person after my own lack of a heart !

I'm just paying the love forward from when I played and I got Drake : The Drakening (with Oozes) as a scenario while playing a tiny rat made of glass and children's wishes.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I voted for it because it continues the main storyline :shrug:

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Totally not a spoiler : my home group has basically never, ever cared about the main storyline. Every third scenario someone asks, "So why are we loving these bitches up?" and I'll respond, "I guess they're mean, I think?" having already forgot the justification.

I love the bones of this game, don't get me wrong, but the really satisfying tactical combat is a bigger draw than its narrative structure that is basically a jumped-up middle school game of D&D.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Icecrag Ascent 1A

Hand Changes posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse: Our Spellweaver has removed Aid from the Ether to add Freezing Nova!

Battle Goals posted:

These are the BGs randomly selected for this Scenario:
- Shadow: End each of your turns adjacent to an ally. Rewards:✓
- Pickpocket: "Perform a loot action while adjacent to at least two monsters." Rewards:✓
- Pacifist*: "Kill three or fewer monsters during the scenario." Rewards:✓
- Cuddler: "Take a rest only on rounds in which an ally is also taking a long or short rest." Rewards:✓
- Specialized: Don't use any basic actions. Rewards:✓
- Lucky: Kill a monster with an attack with disadvantage. Rewards:✓

Pending actions from last Round posted:

"Scenario Special Rules:
"

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 75 with The Mind's Weakness and Perverse Edge.

75. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Car Hater) posted:

code:
"THE MIND'S WEAKNESS (75) [Lvl1]
TOP:  Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks add +2ATK - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: ATK1 - WOUND"

"PERVERSE EDGE (08) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Add +2ATK and gain XP1 for each negative condition on the target - LOSS
BOT: ATK1, Range(3) - STUN - Generate ICE - XP1"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand8, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 80 with Reviving Ether and Impaling Eruption.
(Hand8, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0)

80. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (DarthRoblox) posted:

code:
"REVIVING ETHER (80) [Lvl1]
TOP: Recover all your LOST cards - Generate DARK - CANNOT BE RECOVERED
BOT: MOVE4, Jump"

"IMPALING ERUPTION (70) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range4 - Additionally, Target all enemies on the path to the primary Target - XP1 for each enemy Targeted - Generate EARTH - LOSS
BOT: MOVE4"
Pikachu (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 86 with Vicious Ally and Disorientating Roar.

86. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"VICIOUS ALLY (86) [Lvl3]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Summon Swamp Alligator (HP5, MOVE2, ATK3, IMMOBILIZE) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - ATK2, Target2 - XP1"

"DISORIENTATING ROAR (17) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - MUDDLE and IMMOBILIZE - Target all enemies within Range2. - XP1
BOT: Swap the position of any two figures - LOSS"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Feb 18, 2020

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
All I can think now is 'Thank god i'm not the one fighting Drakes this time around'.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Those are some lovely battle goals holy moly.

Good luck everyone!

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
OK, my plan here is to jump to F1, blast 4 hounds with impaling eruption (and eat a hit of retaliation from the elite), then go fast next round and either get back to safety OR hit and maybe kill a bunch of hounds (but then be surrounded). We'll see how things play out.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

DarthRoblox posted:

OK, my plan here is to jump to F1, blast 4 hounds with impaling eruption (and eat a hit of retaliation from the elite), then go fast next round and either get back to safety OR hit and maybe kill a bunch of hounds (but then be surrounded). We'll see how things play out.

If the elite is in range (ie G2) I'm going to tag it with that stun, so hopefully no retaliation

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Stun does not prevent retaliation, alas.

The bear will attack the elite hound, as far as I can tell, and I will command it to attack the hound more.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

DarthRoblox posted:

For the sake of planning, the hounds are moving like this:

Elite #6 to G2
#1 to F2
#2 to H3 or the hex where the elite is now
#3 to E3 or G3
#4 to any hex in the H3 row
#5 to E2

So in your case, attacking from F1 will mean two hounds will retaliate (and will have disadvantage on your attack).

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
Ah, yea - miscalculated what #5 would do. My orders are to move to a cell that's only touching 1 hound and to attack, which should still work - I still shouldn't block anything since splinter is stunning from range.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Icecrag Ascent 1B
As a general reminder to our players, please try to finalize your orders with a PM, even if the course of action seems pretty straightforward or if you've wrote them down itt. It cuts down on admin time and it makes it easier for me to know your intent if there is a bit of back and forth itt :)

- None!

72. Hounds posted:

- Hound 6(E) focuses Ash! Moves3 to G2.
- Hound 1 focuses Ash! Moves2 to F2.
- Hound 2 focuses Ash! Moves2 to H3.
- Hound 3 focuses Ash! Moves2 to E3.
- Hound 4 focuses Ash! Moves2 to F3.
- Hound 5 focuses Ash! Moves2 to E2.

75. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Car Hater) posted:

- Master Splinter uses The Mind's Weakness (top)! Augment - Persistent Bonus: On your melee attacks add +2ATK (discard when another augment is played). Gains 1XP.
- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (bot)! Attacks Hound 6(E) for 2 (1base, +1mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Hound 6(E) is at 5 HP and is STUNNED!
ICE is now strong.

80. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (DarthRoblox) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Reviving Ether (bot)! Jumps3 to I2.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Impaling Eruption (top)! Attacks Hound 6(E) with DISADVANTAGE for 1 (3base, -2/+0mod) damage! Hound 6(E) RETALIATES2! Attacks Hound 5 for 3 (3base, +0mod) damage! Attacks Hound 1 for 3 (3base, +0mod) damage! Attacks Hound 3 for 6 (3base, x2BLESS mod) damage! Gains 4XP. LOSS card!
BLESS card removed from the deck!
Hound 6(E) is at 4 HP and is STUNNED!
Hound 5 is at 3 HP.
Hound 1 is at 3 HP.
Hound 3 is killed!
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 6 HP.
EARTH is now strong.

86. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Hound 6(E)! Moves2 to H1. Attacks Hound 6(E) for 3 (2base, +1mod) damage! Hound 6(E) RETALIATES2!
Hound 6(E) is at 1 HP and is STUNNED!
Ash the Bear is at 14 HP
- Pikachu uses Vicious Ally (bot)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Hound 6(E) for 4 (2base, +2'mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Hound 6(E) is killed!
- Pikachu uses Disorientating Roar (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Roar: all enemies withing Range2 are MUDDLED and IMMOBILIZED! Gains 1XP.
Hound 5 is at 3 HP and is MUDDLED and IMMOBILIZED.
Hound 1 is at 3 HP and is MUDDLED and IMMOBILIZED.

Those Hounds are not having a great time.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- ICE is now waning.
- EARTH is now waning.
"Scenario Special Rules:
"

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Feb 19, 2020

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Solid opener

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Where's the Coin on G2?

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
If we go slow then the two mobile hounds should get clumped up with the two immobilized, and then we should be able to mostly wrap this room up by the end of next turn. That's my general plan for this turn; go slow and blast something.

edit: actually, since ice is available I could stun a big clump and make next round quite safe - that's probably a better plan.

DarthRoblox fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Feb 19, 2020

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm aiming to go slow enough that my bear buddy doesn't needlessly walk into chomping range of the immobilized hounds, but fast enough that she gets targeted over Lina, so that works for me!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Huh. That went really well.

Good job, folks!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Some Numbers posted:

Where's the Coin on G2?

The Bear ate it. I'll add it during the next update :v:

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Lol I forgot to send further orders, good thing I opened with only one possible move, sorrrrryyyyyyyyyyy

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Icecrag Ascent 2A

- There should be a coin token in G2!
"Scenario Special Rules:
"

ROUND REVEAL posted:

Well the Hounds are cooperating nicely...

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Pikachu (Hand8, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 51 with Concentrated Rage and Relentless Ally.

51. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"CONCENTRATED RAGE (51) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK1, Range4 - DISARM
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Top action of your turn to add +3ATK to all your Bear's attacks this round. OR Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Bottom action of your turn to add +3MOVE to all your Bear's move this round. - LOSS"

"RELENTLESS ALLY (81) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Summon Tattered Wolf (HP4, MOVE3, ATK2) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5"
Master Splinter (Hand8, Discarded1, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 82 with Gnawing Horde and Scurry.

82. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Car Hater) posted:

code:
"GNAWING HORDE (82) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus Summon Rat Swarm (HP6, MOVE1, ATK2, POISON) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE4"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand6, Discarded1, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 83 with Ride the Wind and Cold Fire.
(Hand6, Discarded1, Active0, Lost1)

83. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (DarthRoblox) posted:

code:
"RIDE THE WIND (83) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1
BOT: MOVE8, Jump - Generate AIR - LOSS"

"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Feb 20, 2020

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Excellent work by our players. Those wolves can be huge pains in the dicks, and it's inspiring to watch them achieve absolutely nothing thanks to careful play.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Since the enemies are once again going first, we know where they're going to end up:

#2 moves to G2 and attacks the bear
#4 moves to D2

(also the elite should be dead on the app)

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
I am planning to run to E3, pick up that coin, and shiv wolf #1 in the butt.

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
I'm going to stun whatever's left and start making my way towards the door.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Icecrag Ascent 2B

- There should be a coin in G2 and the Elite Hound should be dead in the tracker!

6. Hounds posted:

- Hound 1 focuses Ash! Loses MUDDLED and IMMOBILIZED tokens.
- Hound 2 focuses Ash! Moves3 to G2. Attacks Ash for 2 (2base, +0mod) damage.
Ash is at 2 HP and is IMMOBILIZED.
- Hound 4 focuses Ash! Moves2 to D2.
- Hound 5 focuses Ash! Loses MUDDLED and IMMOBILIZED tokens.

Hound 4 has not moved to C2 cause it would not get any closer to its focus by doing so.

51. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Hound 2! Attacks Hound 2 for 4 (2base, x2BLESSmod) damage! Loses IMMOBILIZED token. Hound 2 RETALIATES1!
BLESS card removed from the deck!
Hound 2 is at 2 HP.
Ash is at 11 HP.
- Pikachu uses Relentless Ally (bot)! Moves5 to E1.
- Pikachu uses Concentrated Rage (top)! Attacks Hound 5 for 2 (1base, +1mod) damage!

You can't really crowd control Ash too much, as his Round comes right before (and the conditions expire right before) Pikachu orders him to maul fools. As a note, the last time Pikachu has attacked in the LP was against The Colorless :v:

82. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Car Hater) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Gnawing Horde (bot)! Moves4 to D1.
- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves4 to E3. Attacks Hound 1 for 2 (1base, -1mod +2bonus) damage! Hound 1 RETALIATES1!
Hound 1 is at 1 HP.
Master Splinter is at 9 HP.
Master Splinter executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

83. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (DarthRoblox) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Consumes ICE. Attacks Hound 2 with DISADVANTAGE for 1 (1base, +0/+1mod) damage! Hound 2 RETALIATES1! Attacks Hound 1 for 2 (1base, +1mod) damage! Attacks Hound 5 for 2 (1base, x2mod) damage!
Hound 2 is at 1 HP and is STUNNED!
Hound 1 is killed!
Hound 5 is at 1 HP and is STUNNED and DISARMED!
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 5 HP.

Hey DarthRoblox, let me know if you want to use Ride the Wind for its active effect - or if you want to move to F1 with a base move!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled!
- EARTH is now inert.
"Scenario Special Rules:
"

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

That Italian Guy posted:

You can't really crowd control Ash too much, as his Round comes right before (and the conditions expire right before) Pikachu orders him to maul fools. As a note, the last time Pikachu has attacked in the LP was against The Colorless :v:

The attack only happened because I hosed up and thought that the persistent buff from Concentrated Rage was a top action. I will strive to do better. :v:

Gonna act early this round. The bear's automatic attack should take care of Hound 2, and then I will point it towards Hound 4.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Did the Retaliate damage happen?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

dwarf74 posted:

Did the Retaliate damage happen?

Which one? I have marked Retaliation triggers right after the attack that caused them.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

That Italian Guy posted:

Which one? I have marked Retaliation triggers right after the attack that caused them.
oh I see it now. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Icecrag Ascent 3A

"Scenario Special Rules:
"

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW

Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand4, Discarded3, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 7 with Mana Bolt and Freezing Nova.
(Hand4, Discarded3, Active0, Lost1)

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (DarthRoblox) posted:

code:
"MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, Range1"

"FREEZING NOVA (21) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Target all adjacent enemies - IMMOBILIZE - Consume ICE, +1ATK.
BOT: HEAL4, Range4 - Generate LIGHT"
Master Splinter (Hand6, Discarded3, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 9 with Hostile Takeover and Empathetic Assault.

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Car Hater) posted:

code:
"HOSTILE TAKEOVER (09) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - IMMOBILIZE - Generate ICE - 1XP
BOT: Round Bonus: Force one normal or elite enemy within Range 3 to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies - 2XP - LOSS"

"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self"
Pikachu (Hand6, Discarded4, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 22 with Spirit Swap and Disappearing Wounds.

22. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"SPIRIT SWAP (22) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - MOVE2 - XP1
BOT: Swap the position of any two enemies."

"DISAPPEARING WOUNDS (23) [Lvl1]
TOP:  HEAL4, Self.
BOT: COMMAND - ATK2 - XP1"