Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Ruinous Rift, Round 1A

Hand Changes posted:

- Master Splinter: removes Feedback Loop, Into The Night and Mass Hysteria, adds Empathetic Assault, Brain Leech, Hostile Takeover.
- Lina Megumin Inverse: removes Flashing Burst and Flame Strike, adds Freezing Nova and Frost Armor.
- Pikachu : removes Spirit Swap, Howling Bolts and Maul, adds Concentrated Rage, Focused Aggression and Patch Fur.

Pending actions from last Round posted:

NOTE: I didn't have Kobal2's card and initiative selection, but since Round 1 is just positioning, I've picked 2 random cards for now; Kobal, please let me know your actual selection and I'll update the post :) Also in case there was any confusion, the first demon to spawn (Night Demon) will spawn on the hex marked with (b) at the end of this Round.

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 75 with The Mind's Weakness and Empathetic Assault.

75. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The GoonMind) posted:

code:
"THE MIND'S WEAKNESS (75) [Lvl1]
TOP:  Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks add +2ATK - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: ATK1 - WOUND"

"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self (BLESS)"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand8, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 80 with Reviving Ether and Cold Fire.
(Hand8, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0)

80. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (FairGame) posted:

code:
"REVIVING ETHER (80) [Lvl1]
TOP: Recover all your LOST cards - Generate DARK - CANNOT BE RECOVERED
BOT: MOVE4, Jump"

"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"
Pikachu (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 86 with Vicious Ally and Concentrated Rage.

86. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Kobal2) posted:

code:
"VICIOUS ALLY (86) [Lvl3]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Summon Swamp Alligator (HP5, MOVE2, ATK3, IMMOBILIZE) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - ATK2, Target2 - XP1"

"CONCENTRATED RAGE (51) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK1, Range4 - DISARM
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Top action of your turn to add +3ATK to all your Bear's attacks this round. OR Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Bottom action of your turn to add +3MOVE to all your Bear's move this round. - LOSS"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Sep 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
NOTE: I didn't have Kobal2's card and initiative selection, but since Round 1 is just positioning, I've picked 2 random cards for now; Kobal, please let me know your actual selection and I'll update the post Also in case there was any confusion, the first demon to spawn (Night Demon) will spawn on the hex marked with (b) at the end of this Round.

Also, since nothing is really happening this Round, if I get everyone's Step B orders in and I have time I'll try to run the next update today as well.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

How are we going to play turn 2 and 3?
Option a, Splinter could move to H3, use Brain Leech and Scurry to get some damage on the night demon and advantage up, before moving to H1 ready to murder the wind demon.

Or option b, we slowly make our way to H1 leaving the night demon to Lina doing basically nothing the first two turns, and we keep brain leech bottom to use in turn 3 for an extra attack 3 on the wind rear end in a top hat. We also keep scurry in our hand for turn 4+.

Thoughts?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

How are we going to play turn 2 and 3?
Option a, Splinter could move to H3, use Brain Leech and Scurry to get some damage on the night demon and advantage up, before moving to H1 ready to murder the wind demon.

Or option b, we slowly make our way to H1 leaving the night demon to Lina doing basically nothing the first two turns, and we keep brain leech bottom to use in turn 3 for an extra attack 3 on the wind rear end in a top hat. We also keep scurry in our hand for turn 4+.

Thoughts?

Please don't forget to let me know if you want Master Splinter to move somewhere during Round 1 (or just stand still and BLESS).

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

That Italian Guy posted:

NOTE: I didn't have Kobal2's card and initiative selection, but since Round 1 is just positioning, I've picked 2 random cards for now; Kobal, please let me know your actual selection and I'll update the post

No need to change anything, that's what I would have played :). Set up the Conc. Rage permabuff, and summon the croc in E2.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Voting that we take the bless.

e. And move 2 to H3

Old Dun Cow fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Sep 22, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Ruinous Rift, Round 1B

- None!

75. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The GoonMind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! Moves2 to H3. Gains 1xBLESS.
- Master Splinter uses The Mind's Weakness (top)! Augment - Persistent Bonus: On your melee attacks add +2ATK (discard when another augment is played). Gains 1XP.

80. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (FairGame) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Reviving Ether (bot)! Moves2 to J2.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! No action taken!

86. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Kobal2) posted:

- Pikachu uses Concentrated Rage (bot)! Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Top action of your turn to add +3ATK to all your Bear's attacks this round. OR Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Bottom action of your turn to add +3MOVE to all your Bear's move this round.
- Pikachu uses Vicious Ally (top)! Summons Swamp Alligator (HP5, MOVE2, ATK3, IMMOBILIZE) in hex E2. LOSS card! Gains 2XP.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Night Demon 2 spawns in hex (b)!

- Next Spawn: Elite Wind Demon in hex (c).
- Scenario ends in: 9 Rounds.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Voting Brain Leech, Corrupting Embrace 16

Let's shred it. I think it would be beneficial if we drop the demon before Pikachu acts so that the croc and Ash stay on the north. We can scurry next turn and land the hit at the end.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
... I'm an idiot. Could have sworn I was next to the B instead of the D. Life's hard when you're a gently caress-up.

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Sep 23, 2020

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Old Dun Cow posted:

Voting Brain Leech, Corrupting Embrace 16

Let's shred it. I think it would be beneficial if we drop the demon before Pikachu acts so that the croc and Ash stay on the north. We can scurry next turn and land the hit at the end.

obliterate the demon

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

My proposal is Cranium Overload, Corrupting Embrace, 05.

Attack the Night and move to H1, Stamina potion Embrace (and something else) to be ready for the Wind demon. I really don't want an elite Wind demon and its disarm active.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Eh, Pikachu brought Punch Through so we should be able to kill the Wind Demon next turn either way. Seems like a missed opportunity not to kill a monster when we have the chance, especially because we can negate its natural disadvantage.

Then I think we should set up to use Cranium Overload to turn the Ice Demon into cubes for some frosty beverages while everyone else focuses down the elite Sun Demon. Easy peasy!

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Orders in. In general, my plan is to get up all my loss spenders and have them fully used before I use reviving ether later on in the scenario to get everything back. Setting up to take a beating as a result.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
So because I am a dumb, I'm pretty much twiddling my 6 thumbs this turn, hoping the demon dies before I have a go. I can also finish it off if need be, but I hope I won't have to as that would royally gently caress up my already terribad positioning.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

FairGame posted:

Orders in. In general, my plan is to get up all my loss spenders and have them fully used before I use reviving ether later on in the scenario to get everything back. Setting up to take a beating as a result.

Are you loading up an attack on the Night Demon? Might be good to have some insurance.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Old Dun Cow posted:

Are you loading up an attack on the Night Demon? Might be good to have some insurance.

Yep.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Ruinous Rift, Round 2A

ROUND REVEAL posted:

Ouch.

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there.

Master Splinter (Hand8, Discarded1, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 16 with Brain Leech and Corrupting Embrace.

16. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The GoonMind) posted:

code:
"BRAIN LEECH (16) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - HEAL4, Self - Generate DARK, XP2 - LOSS
BOT: ATK1 - STREGTHEN Self."

"CORRUPTING EMBRACE (39) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK1, POISON - ATK1, MUDDLE
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - POISON, Target all enemies moved through - Generate DARK."
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand6, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 20 with Frost Armor and Mana Bolt.
(Hand6, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0)

20. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (FairGame) posted:

code:
"FROST ARMOR (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: Persistent Bonus: on the next two sources of damage to you, suffer no damage instead, XP1 each trigger - Generate ICE - LOSS"

"MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, Range1"
Pikachu (Hand8, Discarded0, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 77 with Soaring Ally and Energizing Strike.

77. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Kobal2) posted:

code:
"SOARING ALLY (77) [LvlX]
TOP: Summon Red Falcon (Flying, HP2, MOVE4, ATK2) - Generate AIR - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - LOOT1"

"ENERGIZING STRIKE (29) [Lvl2]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK4 - STRENGTHEN, Self - XP1
BOT: HEAL1, affect all Allies."
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Meh, we can take it.

Step B plan: murder. Starting with the bot action of brain leech.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Murder is good

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Wow, RUDE.

Here are my orders, not sent via PM
1.) Hey by the way, the posts still say that The Goonmind is playing the Spellweaver and I'm playing the Mindthief. Can you swap that?
2.) Engage the bottom of frost armor, and mana bolt top the night demon. If the night demon is at 2 HP (precisely 2 HP, no more no less) engage the eagle eye goggles on the attack.
3.) Use the minor stamina potion to get back mana bolt and cold fire

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

FairGame posted:

Hey by the way, the posts still say that The Goonmind is playing the Spellweaver and I'm playing the Mindthief. Can you swap that?

My bad, fixing it now!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Ruinous Rift, Round 2B

- None!

7. Night Demons posted:

- Night Demon 2 focuses Master Splinter! Attacks Master Splinter for 3 (4base, -1mod) damage.

Ok, the Demon has given its best shot, now it's Master Splinter's turn :kheldragar:

16. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The GoonMind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Brain Leech (bot)! Attacks Night Demon 2 with DISADVANTAGE for 5 (1base, +2ICE/x2BLESSmod +2bonus) damage! Gains STRENGTHENED.
BLESS card removed from the deck!
Night Demon 2 is at 3 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Corrupting Embrace (top)! Attacks Night Demon 2 for 5 (1base, +2ICEmod +2bonus) damage!
Night Demon 2 is killed!
ICE is now strong.

:ese:

20. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (FairGame) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Frost Armor (bot)! Persistent Bonus: on the next two sources of damage to you, suffer no damage instead, XP1 each trigger
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (top)! No action taken!
Lina Megumin Inverse uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Mana Bolt and Cold Fire.
ICE is now strong.

Uuh I don't know if you've noticed people, but ICE is real strong this Round.

77. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Kobal2) posted:

- Pikachu uses Energizing Strike (top)! COMMANDS Ash to STRENGTHEN, Self! Gains 1XP.
- Pikachu uses Soaring Ally (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves2 to F3.

99. Hail posted:

- Hail focuses! 2/10 Rounds progress.

- Wind Demon 1(E) spawns on hex (c)!

- ICE is now waning.

EDIT: fixed spawned enemies leaving a coin on death.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Sep 25, 2020

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Well that was pretty murderous. Might as well use all that extra ice to continue the murder.

Cranium Overload, Frigid Apparition 05

(Move to J1, attack 6 and stun on the demon, recover Frigid Apparition and Empathetic Assault with minor stamina potion)

Old Dun Cow fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Sep 25, 2020

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Old Dun Cow posted:

Well that was pretty murderous. Might as well use all that extra ice to continue the murder.

Cranium Overload, Frigid Apparition 05

(Move to J1, attack 6 and stun on the demon, recover Frigid Apparition and Empathetic Assault with minor stamina potion)

Seconding this. Although I think it's an attack 5, not 6.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Are we doing "spawns drop coins" this scenario?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

dwarf74 posted:

Are we doing "spawns drop coins" this scenario?

Good call. No we're not, it's just an admin automatism right now to create a coin when I remove an enemy token :v:

E: fixed!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Sep 25, 2020

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Whatever Splinter does, please don't hog G1 or H1

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Y'all don't need to stun the demon. I've got it handled, and then Ash can eat it. Save your stun for next turn when we've got 2 incoming. If the mindthief can move at the rattiest of ratspeed, though, I could give it a heal to make up for that nasty punch it took from the night demon.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

We're recovering the stun with the stamina potion and this particular one needs ice to work anyways.

E: keep your stun for when we have fire or need an AoE lockdown. Splinter got stuns for days.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Sep 25, 2020

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Omobono posted:

We're recovering the stun with the stamina potion and this particular one needs ice to work anyways.

E: keep your stun for when we have fire or need an AoE lockdown. Splinter got stuns for days.

ok, will do

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

FairGame posted:

Save your stun for next turn when we've got 2 incoming.

Next turn, I think we should put a bless back in our deck and heal 2 and then use Cranium Overload to delete the frost demon. That will help keep things from... snowballing :grin:

Seriously though, frost demons eat our stun ice and retaliate against summons so we should eliminate them as soon as they appear.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Ruinous Rift, Round 3A

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand6, Discarded3, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 5 with Cranium Overload and Frigid Apparition.

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The GoonMind) posted:

code:
"CRANIUM OVERLOAD (05) [Lvl4]
TOP: Kill one normal enemy within Range 4 - ATK2, Target all enemies adjacent to the killed target - Gain XP1 for each enemy targeted with this Attack - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5"

"FRIGID APPARITION (29) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK3 - Consume ICE: STUN, XP1
BOT: MOVE4 - STUN (Target one adjacent enemy) - XP1 - LOSS"
Pikachu (Hand6, Discarded2, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 17 with Disorientating Roar and Punch Through.

17. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Kobal2) posted:

code:
"DISORIENTATING ROAR (17) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - MUDDLE and IMMOBILIZE - Target all enemies within Range2. - XP1
BOT: Swap the position of any two figures - LOSS"

"PUNCH THROUGH (44) [Lvl4]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK3, PIERCE4 - XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: Add +1ATK to all your COMMANDS this Round."
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand6, Discarded1, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 44 with Engulfed in Flames and Forked Beam.
(Hand6, Discarded1, Active1, Lost0)

44. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (FairGame) posted:

code:
"ENGULFED IN FLAMES (44) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - Generate FIRE.
BOT: Persistent Bonus: On the next five melee ATKs targeting you, gain RETALIATE3, XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then LOSS"

"FORKED BEAM (20) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK2, Range3, Target2 - XP1
BOT: MOVE4"

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
On paper we're 2 short of killing that thing, let's pray for a crit or a +2 or something.
EDIT : oh no wait, forgot TMW, anything but a null then.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Voting Cranium Overload bottom to move to J1 then Frigid Apparition top to attack the Wind Demon. Use minor stamina potion to recover Cranium Overload and Empathetic Assault. Continue to murder.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

If the demon is dead by the time the spellweaver moves:
-Activate Engulfed in Flames' bottom, and sit tight

If the demon is at 1 HP by the time the spellweaver moves:
-Activate Engulfed in Flames and take a pot shot with the top of the other card

If the demon is at >1 HP by the time the spellweaver moves:
-Use the top of engulfed in flames for a big attack
-Move 4 to D2

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Ruinous Rift, Round 3B

- None!

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The GoonMind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Cranium Overload (bot)! Moves4 to J1.
- Master Splinter uses Frigid Apparition (top)! Consumes ICE Attacks Wind Demon 1(E) with ADVANTAGE for 8 (3base, x2/+2mod +2bonus, SHIELD2) damage! Gains 1XP. Loses STRENGTHENED.
Master Splinter uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Cranium Overload and Empathetic Assault.

Well, that was a bit anticlimactic :gibs: Master Splinter's deck is stacked af.

17. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Kobal2) posted:

- Ash the Bear has no focus! No action taken!
- Swamp Alligator has no focus! No action taken!
- Pikachu uses Punch Through (top)! No action taken!
- Pikachu uses Disorientating Roar (bot)! No action taken!
Pikachu uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Punch Through and Energizing Strike.

Please remember to set up some contingency orders in case the other rat gobbles up all the enemies :D

44. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (FairGame) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Engulfed in Flames (bot)! Persistent Bonus: On the next five melee ATKs targeting you, gain RETALIATE3, XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then LOSS.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Forked Beam (top)! No action taken!

And that's not even her final form.

99. Hail posted:

- Hail focuses! 3/10 Rounds progress.

- Master Splinter's deck is shuffled.
- Frost Demon 4 spawns on hex (c)!
- Sun Demon 6(E) spawns on hex (c)!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Sep 27, 2020

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Can we swap where frost and sun have spawned? I think we should keep the summons away from the retaliate.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Barring a Null I can deal with the Ice demon on my own, and the retaliate doesn't matter to me - I'm packed to the gills with bear heals. Y'all focus on the Sun (or prepare for next turn's onslaught)

ETA : for those following at home, TIG let me correct a small mistake and use my small stam pot to get back my two big bear punches

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Sep 27, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

^^^ E: yes, you're good to go until StepA orders have been revealed :) Fixing it now!

Omobono posted:

Can we swap where frost and sun have spawned? I think we should keep the summons away from the retaliate.
We can't due to the wording in the Special Rules section. There is a fixed order of spawns (d, then e) and a fix order of monsters to spawn (Frost, then Sun).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Double Kill!!

Kobal2 posted:

Barring a Null I can deal with the Ice demon on my own, and the retaliate doesn't matter to me - I'm packed to the gills with bear heals. Y'all focus on the Sun (or prepare for next turn's onslaught)

My thinking was that this is the right turn for Splinter to use Cranium Overload to kill the Frost Demon. There's only 3 types of normal enemies and the other two aren't as big a deal for this party. Plus, it'd be nice for Ash to be able to take a hunk out of the big hp pool of the Sun Demon. With Splinter and Lina across the room, we could probably only do about 4-6 damage, otherwise.

(Also Splinter needs to protect her kill streak)

E. Specifically, I was thinking initiative 05, Cranium Overload top to erase the Frost Demon then Gnawing Horde bottom to move to H3, then use a stamina potion to recover Brain Leech, Frigid Apparition and Corrupting Embrace to set up to soak the Earth Demon next turn.

Old Dun Cow fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Sep 27, 2020