Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

After The War posted:

Has the queer representation been anything other than young, conventionally attractive lesbians?

No. And the one character has flipped flopped between being a lesbian and being straight in the past. Her latest story arc has been her finding the right wing is the good side, wishing for the stability and goodness of being part of the church, and telling her lesbian girl friend LGBTQ people aren’t oppressed in any way and actually accepting gay and lesbians was just a secret plot all along to let the transes get at children

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jun 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Herbert:

Broelman:

Leak, Son of Leak:

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

ZZT the Fifth posted:

This is like the fourth or fifth time he's thrown the NPC meme into a comic. He keeps putting 4chan meme poo poo into Sinfest nowadays hoping that they'll love him, and I don't think it's going to take.

Why would it, when Stonetoss is right there?

(I stumbled across some recent Stonetoss in twitter comments recently, and it's somehow gotten worse. :stonk:)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
How, exactly? :magical:

Kellies Nomination: Worst The One Joke

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
What's that you say? You want to catch up with Stonetoss? One moment while I wait for the finger on this monkey's paw to curl.

Alright, here we go. It looks like he's mostly into anti-LGBT rhetoric at the moment, although part of that is surely due to Pride month.

Of course, we have The One Joke:

The transes and Big Anime are coming for your kids!

And your incels I guess?

Hey, did you know transitioning makes you kill yourself? Stonetoss does!

Hey, you know what's funny? Rape in the police and military is funny!

Don't worry. She was asking for it, just like all women! Of course, we still have some old-school racist poo poo, too:

Also let's just throw in a little unironic 9/11 Was An Inside Job:

Now if you'll all excuse me, I have to take seven showers and burn my hard drive.

idonotlikepeas fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jun 12, 2023

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Thanks for the catchup! I hate you. Please never do this again.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Well at least we got to see the Stonetoss/Dilbert despeciation point. It may be of immense value to future coprologists.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That Dilbert one is indistinguishable from an actual Dilbert. Please never post stonetoss again.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]
Didn't we have a thread rule against that garbage?

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

I've only ever heard of Stonetoss never seen it, I underestimated how loving vile it was, which is surprising.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

bunnyofdoom posted:

I thought it was at least said to spoiler tag suicides.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

bunnyofdoom posted:

I checked the OP; it just said don't overdo it. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not going to go back to that site for a long time.

Post poste posted:

I thought it was at least said to spoiler tag suicides.

A good idea. Done.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
only dbd is officially banned, everything else is a posters' agreement

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Thanks. So now Tats is anti-enviromentalist and pro-fossil fuels?

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Pants Donkey posted:

God drat are they unable to contain their glee at being able to be openly homophobic again.

A few days ago now but I was inspired while catching up

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Kellies nomination: best edit

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Very good.

Also I just now noticed that the rainbow doesn't have any purple.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Kellies Nomination: best edit

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

JamesBont posted:

Thanks. So now Tats is anti-enviromentalist and pro-fossil fuels?

He drew environmentalists burning in hell where their anti coal activism was threatening demon coal mining jobs. We were supposed to side with the demon mining coal to stoke the fires of hell because he needs money to I guess pay his demon mortgage and provide for his demon family

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

World Famous W posted:

only dbd is officially banned, everything else is a posters' agreement
Thread norms.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Clay Bennett

Jeff Danziger

Jeff Stahler

Dave Whamond

Drew Sheneman

Adam Zyglis

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

idonotlikepeas posted:

Hey, did you know transitioning makes you kill yourself? Stonetoss does!

I decided to go see how stonetoss got started and this exact joke was the 3rd loving comic, back in 2017 :psyduck:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

The thread’s taste for more overt fascism and Nazi horseshit varies, but once Trump really settled into the role of Racist-in-Chief poo poo like Stonetoss was posted less frequently. Not once the Overton Window includes goosesteppers.

And even before the political environment got more overt and mask-off, the thread never appreciated big dumps like that. Again, there’s no real rule, but people might ask questions if you make a habit of posting Wyatt Mann in big dumps all the time.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

I mean, I understand where he's coming from and petrodolars is money built on the blood of modern day slaves and we should hold the Saudi Prices accountable for their crimes, including, but not limited to, journalist murder... but that 9/11 commentary is straight up racism, especially since Al-Qaeda was literally founded to directly oppose the Saudis.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Ukraine's Narrative Is Beginning to Crack

Ted Rall posted:

Politicians and media supporters of Ukraine have repeatedly dismissed reports of Ukrainian troops wearing Nazi insignia and monuments to Nazi collaborator Stefan Bandera as Russian propaganda. Now the facade is beginning to crack. Even the New York Times admits that far-right Nazis are commonplace in the Ukrainian military, which is a problem because it appears to confirm Russia’s “narrative.” The thing about narratives is, sometimes they’re true.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trapezium Dave posted:

I'm sure it's only a coincidence Turd Roller decided to make this cartoon now that Ukraine has launched a major counteroffensive against Russian forces.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Trapezium Dave posted:

gently caress off Rall, your paymasters are doing an actual genocide

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kellies Nomination: Ugliest Cartoon
Kellies Nomination: Most Disgusting

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

gently caress off Rall, your paymasters are doing an actual genocide

Plus there are plenty of Russian troops that sport white supremacist patches, etc. on their combat uniforms.

Ok, maybe not as many as there used to be.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:
Mail on Sunday:

“Get ready, Mrs Gribly. Your examination will start immediately after the words, Brace! Brace!”

There'd be something charming about Mac's general art style. The way he drew the women and the robot is something straight out of a 1970s joke book. Almost charming, if it weren't for the fact that he also brought in the casual sexism, racism and homophobia from that era. Also, good news sneaking in a bit of transphobia on that poster (it refers to a recent story by some Murdoch rags along the lines of "Women patients deserve to know if their doctor is A Trans.")

https://twitter.com/HLeeHurley/status/1666924161137008640

Skios fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Jun 12, 2023

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Gary Varvel

Guess he found a way to invert the 'draw a big thing, label it DEBT' trick.

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Breen

Tom Stiglich

Skios fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Jun 12, 2023

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
What kind of brain does it take to believe that the GOP and Dems are on the same side working together like one united party

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Disgraceful of Biden that his opponents keep committing crimes.

Skios posted:

Gary Varvel

Guess he found a way to invert the 'draw a big thing, label it DEBT' trick.
Kellies Nomination: Worst 'A Thing Happened'

Did a thing even happen, other than 'consumer confidence low'?

e:

Microplastics posted:

What kind of brain does it take to believe that the GOP and Dems are on the same side working together like one united party
The type of brain that thinks that if government just got out of the way then 'normal people' would just get on with things.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

:lmao: when one of Russian's best armies is owned by a guy who is just short of literally having a swastika on his forehead.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Boy it sure would be embarrassing if the person under investigation used to routinely call for his political opponent to be jailed, huh? Maybe some sore of call to "Lock her up"? Where are all the Stiglich cartoons calling out Trump for that? I have no idea if he call out Trump for that, apologies to him if he did, but I'm feeling pretty confident that he didn't.

Randalor fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Jun 12, 2023

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Randalor posted:

Boy it sure would be embarrassing if the person under investigation used to routinely call for his political opponent to be jailed, huh? Maybe some sore of call to "Lock her up"? Where are all the Stiglich cartoons calling out Trump for that? I have no idea if he call out Trump for that, apologies to him if he did, but I'm feeling pretty confident that he didn't.

The difference is that in their minds, Hillary actually did commit all of the crimes and Trump is an innocent man who is being unfairly targeted for political reasons and that's why one is ok and the other is banana republic authoritarianism and other words that mean bad.

Edit: New Kelly
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1668246779085586433?t=BNogdFILMv9sFJYJVpMApA&s=19

the_steve fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Jun 12, 2023

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Microplastics posted:

You may not want to search the forum for "uniparty" or "electoralism".

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

the_steve posted:

Edit: New Kelly

"Deprogrammed"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Imagine improving society to prevent crimes before they happen.