Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

if you think about it krusty is the only white person in the simpsons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

various cheeses posted:

Racists is a code word for not progressive enough

that's no code sir

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

...and the pitch! posted:

I mean if you don't want us to come to that conclusion and you are a right winger you need to seize control of the narrative and change our minds. Right now you are letting some real assholes speak for you.

Politicians are dickholes and racism is bad.

OP do you have a Twitter or a patreon so I can subscribe to your radical and new ideas? I find them refreshing

Marxalot fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Aug 16, 2017

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
what race is Skeeter from Doug?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Pawn 17 posted:

99% of people on earth are nazis. I read that and I think it's a conservative estimate.

I dunno...

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Conch Shell Corp posted:

Every character in the simpsons is a nazi except krusty. That's why he is so depressed and drinks so much.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Conch Shell Corp posted:

Krusty is actually jewish

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Rutibex posted:

anime

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I think it's funny that white people screech about Muslim's not denouncing Islamic terrorism, but get offended when you ask them to denounce white nationalist Nazis.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Outrail posted:

I think it's funny that white people screech about Muslim's not denouncing Islamic terrorism, but get offended when you ask them to denounce white nationalist Nazis.

actually they're all self-flagellating on the other side of the fence during the riots are you watching the coverage?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Have any of you ever met a white supremacist?

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

I.C. posted:

Once and I poo poo you not the dude had a mullet. Cringeworthy at the time, funny as hell later.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I.C. posted:

I saw a guy with a nazi tattoo on a documentary about prison once

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

I.C. posted:

That older polish man running a deli is probably the worst of the worst.

Tbh if you want to see a white supremacist just look at any white person, especially in teens to late 20s, in a well off suburban neighborhood.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

mind the walrus posted:

Whitest comment in the thread and there's some strong competition.

That's because my sincerity is a blinding beacon of truth, you schlub.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Marxalot posted:

Once and I poo poo you not the dude had a mullet. Cringeworthy at the time, funny as hell later.

Mullets aren't an indicator. Lots of people have terrible haircuts. All the one's I've met look nothing alike. There are ones with tattoos, ones who dress normal, whatever.

What I'm saying is the dude you think is on your side might not be.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I mean it's easy to front but harder to be real.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

I.C. posted:

Mullets aren't an indicator. Lots of people have terrible haircuts. All the one's I've met look nothing alike. There are ones with tattoos, ones who dress normal, whatever.

What I'm saying is the dude you think is on your side might not be.

what if the person is dropping n bombs and talking talking about the supremacy of the white race

but with a mullet

because that's what happened more or less

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Marxalot posted:

what if the person is dropping n bombs and talking talking about the supremacy of the white race

but with a mullet

because that's what happened more or less

What do you think?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I.C. posted:

What do you think?

WELL THATS A REAL MELON SCRATCHER

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Conch Shell Corp posted:

actually they're all self-flagellating on the other side of the fence during the riots are you watching the coverage?

I mean the sort of white rear end in a top hat who demands random Islamic people should loudly and constantly denounce Isis.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I.C. posted:

There are pockets of them in my state, so you find them here and there. They tend to be intimidating in the "I have nothing better to do with myself than prepare for a fight" sense, but don't seem terribly bright.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Lorde already apologized on behalf of all white people so I don't have to do poo poo :cool:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Das Boo posted:

That's because my sincerity is a blinding beacon of truth, you schlub.
No not like Gandalf the White and the Beacons of Gondor you dork, white like "one slice of ham on wonderbread with the crust cut off because it tastes funny."

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Rutibex posted:

master

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Conch Shell Corp posted:

lol jews arent white

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't care about changing the OP's mind because I don't care if some guy on the internet thinks I'm a racist for not exploding in a tizzy of white guilt because some idiot made a tweet

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Guy who was previously probated for racism: you're all racist!!!

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Das Butterbrot posted:

lol jews arent white

Let's make a list then. Jews, Italians, Irish, anyone Asian...there are so many. Help me out.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

mind the walrus posted:

No not like Gandalf the White and the Beacons of Gondor you dork, white like "one slice of ham on wonderbread with the crust cut off because it tastes funny."

I think you're just comparing two solid slates of white there, doodles.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.C. posted:

Let's make a list then. Jews, Italians, Irish, anyone Asian...there are so many. Help me out.

Mainland Italians are white. Sicilians are not. Why the gently caress do people have trouble understanding this.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Mainland Italians are white. Sicilians are not. Why the gently caress do people have trouble understanding this.

Everyone keeps telling me that, and I still don't care. But please keep telling me who is white.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Outrail posted:

I mean the sort of white rear end in a top hat who demands random Islamic people should loudly and constantly denounce Isis.

it's not exactly the same thing. being white does not associate you automatically with white nationalists, but choosing to be Muslim does very much associate you with the caliphate.

it would be more like asking a scientologist to denounce brainwashing, which I think is a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I mean if you don't want us to come to that conclusion and you are a right winger you need to seize control of the narrative and change our minds. Right now you are letting some real assholes speak for you.

Don't tell me what to do, I'll let racist assholes I don't want to be associated with speak for me if I want to

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

The 70's were just a magical time huh

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

To be fair, some of them have spoken out against it (like Orrin Hatch and Paul Ryan), but Trump is the de facto figurehead of the party. He's not doing them any favors. Someone needs to call John Goodman:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
After years of telling poor white people to stop voting against their own interest, it looks like they finally took liberals advice?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The 70's were just a magical time huh

It was certainly an interesting time for the entertainment industry.

We got Blazing Saddles out of it. I don't think that movie would get made today. But maybe a mean spirited, angry version next year the way things are going.

Marxalot posted:

Politicians are dickholes and racism is bad.

OP do you have a Twitter or a patreon so I can subscribe to your radical and new ideas? I find them refreshing

Yeah yeah. But a lot of people don't think racism is bad and even if it is nobody actually is a racist and even if they are it doesn't hurt anyone.

poo poo is wack, yo.

Sweaty IT Nerd fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Aug 16, 2017

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
idg why this is suddenly so much more of a problem than it has been for the decades of institutional/pop racism leading up to it. Nazis and the Klan march through towns and try to start fights because all these people are good at is trolling. they did the same thing when I was in grade school but where was the entire media apparatus denouncing them before? what bothers me most about the medias current fight against racism is that it feels like a fad that will be abandoned as soon as someone who didn't run on an explicitly white supremacist platform is president. when things go back to (relatively) normal will the focus still be on the fascist tendencies of the US government and the troglodytes who govern us with the belief that white people are inherently better? because those people do exist on both sides of the aisle on capitol hill even if saying "the left and right are equal" is a gigantic false equivalency. of course the right wing supports white power that's pretty much their entire thing how is that news to anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Das Butterbrot posted:

lol jews arent white

I'm not white and I definitely think Jews are white

• Locked thread