Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Hello. Aren't you pretty and dignified looking.

quote:

...never mind.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

here's some more zoey

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

dur posted:

here's some more zoey

zoey looks very concerned that she isn't being pet

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

zoey looks very concerned that she isn't being pet

That or Dur just farted.

foonykins
Jun 15, 2010

stop with the small talk

dur post more pics of zoey nannying babby

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

haha oh jesus trevor just did the funniest thing, my wife was watching three stooges on TV and he was sitting in lap. she did one of the voices and bonked him on the head and he turned around and meowed and smacked her in the face

he's spooky intelligent sometimes

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

dur post more pics of teddy being indifferent to and or neglectful of babby

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Roosevelt posted:

dur post more

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lord funk posted:

this didn't quite end up the way i was expecting

http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FAXVuZlz.gif&sound=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DpJ0xZDuuJjA&start=0

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

dur posted:

here's some more zoey

Zoey looks pretty comfy there.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R6wWgVp9kA

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
hey, i found this guy on youtube who makes these funny videos where he hassles his cat (the cat gives no fucks)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1bkJlzBdo8

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

i've kind of needed a new av for a while now...

and name, yeah

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

prefect posted:

hey, i found this guy on youtube who makes these funny videos where he hassles his cat (the cat gives no fucks)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1bkJlzBdo8

He seems kinda annoyed actually (the cat).

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

:catstare:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

:thejoke:

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Willow status: Welcome to the jungle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpKUdvC7Q1I

SpannerX fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Mar 26, 2013

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Willow seems ready and on the brink of destroying your glass baubles and eating your pretty planst and such is the way of the catte

Prepare to die.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

nah i'm just kidding she'll just break the glass stuff and maybe nibble the poisonous ferns and get cat disease somehow.

don't chew the lillies Willow

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Daisy and Hoke have adjusted to the move pretty well. They were confined to the basement for the first day after which they just scooted out when I opened the door and started exploring.

This is the first multilevel house they've been in but they got the hang of stairs and multiple floors pretty quick. Daisy is queen of the castle and has identified all the prime sunning locations already. Hoke gets lost easily I think because he will walk around and meow loudly until I call his name and he comes running usually wanting to be picked up.

Edit: got a litter genie as a house warming gift. Not a bad gizmo and its sold by a talking Trophy.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
There isn't any lilies in this house. She's pretty gentle around there anyway. But yeah she could do a number on that stuff if she wanted to.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

it looks like hes out of stock :( paging dee eight to the cattethread, when can we expect more drugz

i pulled the very last bit of fine ground from my website inventory and reserved it for goons only so go to the samart thread

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

thanks, everyone for making my videos somehow less funny than they already are. quite a feat, to be sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd22IHDOjOA

diremonk
Jun 17, 2008

So Matt, my elderly kitty, started going downhill over the weekend. Wasn't eating any of the soft food I put out. Took him to the vet yesterday and had him put to sleep. From what the vet told me his tumor had grown even larger and had become infected.

But he had a good life with me for the twelve years I took care of him. I even let him walk around my front yard yesterday before I took him in.

RIP Matt, say hi to the other kitties for me.
Oct 1 1992 - Mar 25 2013

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

rip matt and also all other cats that have died

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

diremonk posted:

So Matt, my elderly kitty, started going downhill over the weekend. Wasn't eating any of the soft food I put out. Took him to the vet yesterday and had him put to sleep. From what the vet told me his tumor had grown even larger and had become infected.

But he had a good life with me for the twelve years I took care of him. I even let him walk around my front yard yesterday before I took him in.

RIP Matt, say hi to the other kitties for me.
Oct 1 1992 - Mar 25 2013

My condolences. :( I hope my kitties live that long.

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

internetpizza
May 8, 2007

Oh man, grownups and their sleazy conversations!
zeros is sick (and still recovering from the luxating patella surgery). :( he is currently on his way to the vet courtesy of my dad so i can go to a job interview.

ninja edit: i'm the 1px white line on my av

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

El Gar posted:

rip matt and also all other cats that have died

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
awwww yissss

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

I was getting in my car and Reuben was in the window and someone was walking by on the street with a kid and the kid said "LOOK AT THAT MEAN OLD KITTY" and I yelled HE'S NOT MEAN OR OLD HE'S JUST SCRUFFY and the lady hurried her kid away without saying anything else

Then I went back and booped Reuben through the window

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!

PipeRifle posted:

I was getting in my car and Reuben was in the window and someone was walking by on the street with a kid and the kid said "LOOK AT THAT MEAN OLD KITTY" and I yelled HE'S NOT MEAN OR OLD HE'S JUST SCRUFFY and the lady hurried her kid away without saying anything else

Then I went back and booped Reuben through the window

fuckin' piratecat shaming, go call your local senator